Do you ever get tired of being militant about your diet?

Do you ever get tired of being militant about your diet?

No, I'm active as fuck so I can eat a lot even on a cut.

I'm cutting at 2,000 calories at the moment and I really don't feel that limited. I can have anything I want usually, as long as I plan my day around it.
I mean, I can't stuff myself at a buffet, but everything else is open.

Fair enough, sounds like food doesn't run your lives.

No? If you count calories, you actually have a lot of flexibility.

>not eating 10,000cal/day

Yes.
>tfw cutting on 1600 cals a day

I want spaghetti and mac n cheese.

Being on a bulk bothers me most, when I'm off I eat throughout the day, but on work days I have a hard time consuming enough compared to what I burn. It becomes a chore, and sometimes I get tired of eating.

This desu. Eating has become on chore on bulks. Cuts is almost a pleasant change of pace and I don't feel like I need to eat all the time.

Those are prawns senpai

Yes.
That's when I cheat/go off of it.
Then get right back on it.

Sure I'm not like those autists who really have the mental click that will make them see eating in a certain way as a way of life. And yeah eating that piece of junkfood might take a month off of the end of my life.
But I'm not trying to get cut for a game or bodybuilding show or for springbreak or something. I just want a six pack and to look pretty good in the mirror or without a shirt and have an okay time while doing it.

yes:/
Recovering skelly...If i miss a meal, or heaven forbid, two meals then I feel like such shit.
(5 meals +2 proton shakes)

why have i not fucking thought of this for bulking.

not that militant, i just count and watch my macros. also i never tire of it because at the end of the day when i look at my perfect macros for the day and think back on my workout i feel a big fucking autistic satisfaction, and then the next day is a race to do my workout as good as possible and get dem perfect macros. i live for this brehs

>tfw autistic in private, funny, social and outgoing in public

fees good

I'm not, I just eat at a little over maintenance and do a good amount of cardio.
I generally eat what I want, as long as it's not totally unhealthy like soda.

Eh occasionally, I go on vacation about once a year though and let myself just go fucking wild for that week, I'm talking 4k calories a day of whatever I want, this keeps me satisfied for basically the whole year.

Only thing that pisses me off (I'm eating at a 2000-2200 kcal deficit) is that I feel some days i've eaten loads for that kcals and sometimes i practically feel hungry all day on that. And i practically eat the same stuff each day.

I'm not. I eat mostly healthy but I still eat what I want within reason. I sometimes eat a whole pizza, I go out drinking on the weekends, and I'll have a small piece of that cake when it's offered to me. I'll never have chiseled abs but that's okay with me. As long as I can still see my Adonis belt and I'm less than 15% bf then I'm okay, life's more enjoyable this way.

Militant? Not really. I stopped thinking of it as self control and more or less about doing the right thing.

>2000-2200 kcal deficit
Why?

Braun Strowman, pls

It's because the body isn't a machine.
It sometimes wants more or fewer calories and certain micronutrients to function optimally.

I dont care desu, im not hardcore lifter, just enjoy working out. I try to eat 3 meals a day but sometimes due to lack of time i only eat 2. Sure gains are almost zeto but whatever girls still suck this D

>tfw just regular autistic, also fat

eating 1500 and running a minimum of 5k every day right now plus double that on cardio days I hate my life desu. I hate my fat fucking lazy asshole teenage-to-early-20s self more though

Yeah, then I cheat, then I feel bad.

But then I remember that I am eating rock solid, healthy food almost all of the time and that even if I were to eat a fucking big mac every day, I would still be doing a better than 90% of the population. It's hard to wake up to oats and look forward to chicken and salad all day.

No, I lift 4-5 times a week and cycle at least 100 miles a week, I don't even bother counting calories anymore and just avoid eating complete shit like refined sugars, fast food, soda etc. When I did count calories I was up around 3-3500kcal a day and still losing muscle mass so I just gave up. They say you gotta eat big to get big, well you gotta eat big to stay big as well.

im not aiming for high maintenance fitness so ill be where everyone else gets a week or so after they do

It's more like you're body is a machine, but it's not programmed perfectly and it doesn't always know what it needs so it just makes an educated guess.

It's like when a car say there's no gas in the tank when you know you still have a quarter of a tank. Once you get going for a bit then it will realize it fucked up and correct the measurement. It's the same reason why people who weigh 600lbs feel hungry all the time. Their body doesn't know what the fuck is going on, it just generates whatever signals make sense.

Yea, sometimes your body will need more or less of one thing or another, but most of the time variable huger is just your body being silly.

>decide to cut
>Eat healthier foods
>Find out quickly that healthier options are a lot less calorically dense
>Eating more than I was before but still at a deficit due to this
>Healthy foods still taste great because spices and herbs are no calories

???

Why would it ruin your life?

The only time cutting is hard us if you're trying to lose weight in a dirty bulk menu.

Just calculated my TDEE with myfitnesspal
>2790 kcal
How could I eat that much without eating dirty?

For the past three weeks I've been eating one meal a day consisting of two slices of hummus on toast, 100g brown rice, 100g lentils in curry sauce with a tortilla and a pea protein and Cacau powder protein shake.

I enjoy it

>not bulking on 10,000 cups of coffee PER DAY

nuts