How the fuck are all guys here so tall...

How the fuck are all guys here so tall? In the last CBT there was like 50 -60 dudes who posted and only 8 of them were under six foot and only two were under 5'10'

Interdasting...

we all measure ourselves in the morning and then round up

manlets aren't going to post in a CBT

Everyone who looks better than you is a frauding manlet.

I'm 6'1 and at least half of everyone I see around me who's my age is taller than me

5'10+ is a pretty good average

>tfw 5'10
>tfw I start wearing shoes with lifts to make myself 6'1
>tfw lots of people are still taller than me

On the other hand I used to date a literal bikini model so idgaf

A good chunk of them are probably full of shit. There was a poll done on here a couple months ago that took heights of about 200 or so users. Most common height was actually 5'7"
Average combined height was 5'9", which matches up with real world statistics.
Either they're lying or the shorter guys hesitate to post pictures. Probably a blend of both.

Isn't it interesting that everyone on Veeky Forums is above average in both height and penis size?
It's almost as if people lie on the internet - even when posting completely anonymously.

the vast majority of the shit you read on Veeky Forums is trolling and e-stats

>brb 6'2" CEO 10K per day 205 lbs 10% bodyfat and a 9/10 korean gf who lactates musclemilk

>tfw really am a 6'3 blond hair blue eyed man with 8" dick but nobody believes you

>5'6
>own it like a fucking man

Like a man?
Manlet more like it lol

>5'6
>man

Bruh not even 5'9fags act like they anything more than boys

Height and dick size are both distributed across the bell curve, considering hundreds or even thousands of guys browse Veeky Forums every day statistically theres a few with 8-10 inch dicks, 1 in 50 men has a 7 inch dick so there'd be lots of those too

>On the other hand I used to date a literal bikini model so idgaf
>used to
Dang.

I'm 6'3, but where i live that is normal height.

Strange seeing guys under 6 foot.

People lie on the internet user it's not that difficult of a concept. It originally started as a funny meme but people taking the height shit seriously is pathetic: both tall and short
You are just insecure or live in the Netherlands, I'm 5'10" and I'm taller than 99% of women I meet and about 80% of men I meet

There is no where in the world with that statistic, I've been to the Netherlands and felt normal even though I was below average height(5'10"), if your gonna meme don't make it too obvious

Pick related

I'm not talking my country as a whole. I'm talking about my city. Go visit the mid west.

I live in Minnesota currently, moved from California, I've seen both worlds

because Veeky Forums is the section of Veeky Forums where the majority of the people who have all of the necessary qualifications to be normies and chads gather, except held back by horrible social anxieties and insecurities.

We'd all be normal, good looking, successful people with drive, discipline, and strength if we were normal. Too bad you can't lift your brain into not being a spaghetti lord.

As long as you're 5'10, which is the American Average, or taller you'll be fine. There are almost no girls taller than 5'10. They might find taller guys to be more attractive, but you don't lose any points as long as you have a few inches on them. Honestly a built frame between 6'1-6'6 is ideal but its not a huge deal.

Being built at 6'1-6'6 is a pretty huge achievement user, theres a reason almost every Mr Olympia and 100% of competitive natty bodybuilders are manlets, even 16 inch arms can look dyel on a lanky 6'4 frame

Personally I like to lie on this anonymous Hungarian candle-making forum.

6'0"+ is pretty average

>even 16 inch arms can look dyel on a lanky 6'4 frame
Don't I know it.
I'm almost tempted to go back to being bearmode so that I can look bigger.
I kind of miss having natty 19 inch arms.

If you're in scandinavia or the netherlands. Everywhere else it's well above average. In the U.S. average is 5'10'' with like a 2.3 inch standard deviation.

That's bullshit

i'm a 1.8m grill and taller than 90% of the population in northern europe. please elaborate where in the world is that normal for guys?

t. Manlet

Short guys are less likely to contribute their height

2 parts:confirmation bias-taller people more likely to post in these threads and talk about their height because they think that's what they have going for them.
Also probably inflation of height by at least an inch. I live in a 98% white European country and am about 5ft11.5-6ft. According to Veeky Forums I'm basically average yet the majority of guys are smaller than me and it's rare someone is significantly taller. Unless you live in the Netherlands it's basically a meme.

Everyone notices mate, just accept your height. Footwear for guys with a 1-1.5 inch heel is fine but anything beyond is literally robert Downey junior tier

i'm 177cm and i don't give a fuck about being a manlet

> tfw 195cm tall, 19cm dick
> tfw live in Brazil where everybody is manlet (avg male: 174cm)
> tfw I'm "too tall"

bump

Im 6'3 naturally faggots like you make me want to buy some lifts just to shit on you more.

I'm legit 6'0 and friends who are 5'9 claim 5'11 triggers the fuck out of me

Actually the average in the US is 5'9.

inb4 manlet
I'm not a manlet, it's just a fact.