Haven't pooped for about a week

I've been losing weight pretty quickly doing intermediate fasting but I haven't pooped in like a week! This isn't normal because before I would go every two days or s but it doesn't hurt "yet"..

. what should I do?

The GF says take some Cenoicide in the evening and drink a lot of water.

Keep going, your body is just telling you it's not ready to shit. Think about it like this, when your stomach rumbles, your body is telling you it's hungry. When you shiver, your body is telling you it's cold. The right time hasn't come yet

Take a laxative.
Take a stool softener tomorrow.
Like Colase.

Eat more fiber.
You should be going once a day.
The more constipated you get, the harder the stool, the higher likely hood of painful passing causing hemorrhoids and anal fissures that take around 2 weeks to heal.

>t. person with crohns who has a colorectal surgeon

Don't do this.
>You should be going once a day.
t. fell for the meme

I'm scarred of that it might build up and the grand shit is waiting.
Tomorrow I will definitely go get some laxatives

The advice my colorectal surgeon and gastroenterologist is not a meme.

If you think it is, you are just as retarded as a fattie who thinks their doctor is fat shaming them for fun.

>intermediate fasting

how long do you fast for and whats your calorie intake on those days where you eat? im just interested l.

Great weight loss results it's just the pooping.. maybe it's because I'm not eating enough

I wake up at 5am and fast until after I workout which ends up being around 8ish or so. Calorie intake is probably around 1500 or less because now with fasting I can barley fit enough food in me. I feel like this isn't fasting anymore it's aneroxia. Went from 187 lb to 174 in a week.

8ish pm*

>gomad meme
>everything is OK for a while
>suddenly pooping is harder
>whatever, I'll keep going
>eventually hit wall, literally can't poop
>oh no
>days go by, can't force turd out, hurts too much
>start having abdominal pain, literally doubling over
>poop is now too big to get out as well
>dear God
>more days go by
>go to Y to work out
>at wits end
>hurts to even sit down, assholes is permanently puckered trying to force this monster out
>bad pain before workout, go to toilet
>this madness must end
>spend 20 minutes battling this monster turd
>can barely get tip out, in such pain
>start sticking fingers in asshole trying to pick pieces out bit by bit
>in as much pain as I've ever been, have a headache from pushing so hard
>and then....it comes
>Godzilla sized turd with a hard mushroom cap of a head coils out of me
>takes up half the fucking toilet
>try to flush, entire turd doesn't even move, mushroom head is at least twice size of pipe anyway
>immediately leave, wipe in another bathroom on lower floor
>pray for the employee who has to destroy the monster I left in the toilet upstairs
>and yet still never feel more relieved in my entire life
>next two poops are normal save for being dark as coal
>have feared drinking too much milk ever since

Good luck OP.

15 hours of no eating fallowed by 15 hundred cals. what kind of workouts do you do?

Hour and 30 minutes of cardio then weight lifting for another 30

get some B vitamins in ya cunt, grab some vitamin gummies.

Never took vitamins but I'll give it a try.

Fuck that sounds terrifying. Reminds me of /k/ mre threads.

30mins of weights??????
Why even do it then??
I lift for like 2 hours a day lol

Main objective is too lose weight but I heard somewhere incorporating some form of weight will help in that asset too.

Don't take iron, that causes constipation.

if your poop is dark as coal your intestines are bleeding.

Take a glycerin suppository, ive turned up to A&E before with constipation, it gets very dangerous, extremely painful and can rupture.

Further to this if you start to bloat, feel irritable and feverish then go get help, because you are about to vomit up the shit and it will make you feel like hell for 12 hours and as i said can apparently be very dangerous.

glad to know it wasnt just me that experienced this.

result of too much broccoli

I've tried all sorts of laxatives and enemas but they just violently attack your gut causing horrible cramping and watery stool rather than gently encouraging peristalsis.

Try aloe vera juice.

If you are desperate, drink Diet Pepsi (sweeteners have laxative effects) or any caffeinated drink. Just remember to replace all the water that gets pulled into your stool or peed out because of the diuretic element.

Don't take a laxative, especially if you have baking soda at home. Take 2tsp or so of Baking soda in the afternoon, drink lots of water, and by morning you will have a nice glorious shit.

If you want to get it out within an hour, then go to walmart and buy a bottle of magnesium citrate and drink it. Taste like shit, but will have you cleaned out really fast.

Wow user you have a gf?! Holy shit guys this user has a gf! A GF!!!

>intermediate
Anyway, shitting every two days isn't good either. Eat more fibers and drink more water. If you don't usually drink coffee drink a cup now

It's INTERMITTENT fasting you idiot

Read the sticky fatass