Are there any Veeky Forums approved sodas? I'm 1 day into not drinking coca-cola and I'm literally dying

Are there any Veeky Forums approved sodas? I'm 1 day into not drinking coca-cola and I'm literally dying.

Other urls found in this thread:

drysparkling.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None of the normal sugar drinks
If you got to have soda, drink something like Dr. Pepper Ten or some other low-calorie/diet ones

If you have to do it, drink a diet soda. It has no sugar.

The problem with diet soda is that the artificial sweetener is incredibly powerful. It'll make you crave more sweet things in your diet.

It's not hard to stop once you go about a month without it. Taste buds can adapt to the relative pH of your mouth, so going a long time without highly acidic/sweet drinks will actually make regular drinks like water taste sweeter after you've become desensitized.

I feel like pissing blood just by looking at this shit

Go ask tumblr. They will likely feels your feels.

DIET DR PEPPER

DIET MOTHERFUCKING PEPPER

IT TASTES LIKE CARBONATION AND CHEMICAL WASTE BUT SOMEHOW IT'S THE BEST

BEST DIET SODA. BEST SODA OF SODAS. BEST LIQUID OF LIQUIDS. BLACK AMBROSIA.

D D P

D

P H O R E V E R

you'll die faster if you shoot yourself you fucking fat shit

>Veeky Forums approved sodas
you must be new here

THE ACID SEA WRITHES IN ANTICIPATION

SOMEWHERE IN THE EBON DEPTHS A SECRET LIES

DRAIN THE SEA

FEEL AS IT STRIPS YOUR SOUL OF ITS PRETENSIONS AND YOUR TEETH OF THEIR ENAMEL

>be the person typing this post
>be stereotypical gook
>deliver for my parents restaurant
>notice something
>have regular customers
>occasionally one orders a coke or a sprite
>sprite is the easiest way to get hooked
>they usually turn up dead in a week or two
>good paying customers
>what a shame
>maybe sad wife order

No.
Moderation would be key. One serving a week/fortnight.

I just drink sparkling water. sometimes I mix some orange juice into it.

I personally broke my soda habit by replacing a portion of the soda with water.
so rather than drinking a big cup of soda, it'd be 50/50 with water. and I gradually worked it down to lower percentages of soda. still tasted sweet but had, obviously, much less sugar

>literally
For a dying man you sure can take the time to shitpost.
Gtfo dumb arse
(Bro tip - you meant figuratively)

They don't taste like soda, but they are good.
No caffeine or sugar.
I pack one in my lunch like once a week and I'm good.

If only there were zero calorie sodas of some kind...if only...

What's best, Zero or Diet?

Have one with 2 spoons of coffee for pre workout

Carbonated soda master race. I only enjoy the fizzies fuck that sugar junk

How mentally fat can you be to get addicted to soda ffs?

Zero > Diet Coke > Diet Pepsi

My take is
Diet Cherry Coke Zero > Zero > Diet Dr Pepper

*Cherry Coke Zero.
Damn, I'm tired.

THE CROWD WILL MOCK YOU. YOUR FRIENDS WILL PITY YOU. YOUR FAMILY WILL MOURN FOR YOU. SOON THEY WILL ALL FEAR YOU. THE PYRE YET BURNS.

DIET DR PEPPER

DIET DR PEPPER

DIET DR PEPPER

Pepsi max cherry

zevia

all natural, zero calorie, stevia sweetened sodas.

I don't have a problem with one of these occasionally

>all natural flavors
>sweetened with cane sugar
>all flavors are clear, not even dye is in them

>Are there any Veeky Forums approved sodas?
No.
>I'm literally dying.
Livestream?

Anyone has experience with these? They're carbonated water with flavor
>80 cal

Makes more sense with the pic

This. The classic indicator of how much sugar you should be consuming is if raisins taste sweet to you.

Monster Absolute mixed with a Veggie mix of V8 juice.

>be me
>realize soda and sugar in general are jewish trickery
>quit everything with added sugar in it
>lusting after sweets and soda for weeks, even get headaches from the withdrawal
>pull through by drinking only the sparkling jew for 6 months
>switch to tap water after that

pros:
>no more weird feeling of being full but still hungry
>disgusted by all sugary stuff
>teeth in excellent condition
>better skin
>saving hundreds every year

cons:

Nigga where's the cons ?

There are none.

>that first sip of the day

Enjoy your unlawful destruction of a public toilet

This

Great way to start the day

tee peppermint with plain black
milk and sugar to taste
every day a little less sugar
or start with no sugar

dont forget coke has caffine so if you quite coke your quiting sugar+caffine probs esier to just start with quitting sugar hence the black tea

>first 3 cans of the day

noice

Fatass detected

What's wrong with lime juice and soda water without any sugar? Deliciously tart and gives that bubblicious carbonated taste.

Do you have the beetus?

I feel you. I have some weird thing for coca-cola. I drink it almost every day. I realized I'd sooner give up any of my favorite foods than to stop drinking it. All other sodas are whatever, they don't do anything for me.
But yeah, if you don't have some neurotic fixation on coca-cola, diet dr.pepper is decent.

im 6'1, 220

might have beetus. My heart hurts every time i fart.

>my heart hurts when i fart

Club soda

Carbonated/Sparkling water are usually what I drink if I am craving fizzy drinks

Diabetic here, I rarely drink soda these days but I went through quite a heavy research and testing phase.

1. Sugar alcohol sweeteners are pretty shit
2. Natural sweeteners like xylitol and stevia are god tier, but some are expensive
3. Any diet soda is fine, aspartame isn't cancer and phosphorus isn't good for your teeth but isn't particularly bad
4. Drinking calories is generally a bad idea
5. Making your own cola is a lost art or never was a thing and it needs to be because it's fucking god like

You can make your own cola by following this stuff called cuba cola or open cola, or you can order a pre-made syrup that will make like 20 litres of cola

It's even tastier than coca cola and you can make it with stevia or any other sweetener so it's calorie free. I make it whenever I have a few spare 2l bottles

6. Sprite Zero is identical in taste to Sprite
7. Diet Dr Pepper is really good
8. Diet Lilt or Lilt Zero or whatever, also really good
9. Home made cola is still best

DIET DR PEPPER

D I E T D R P E P P E R

IT CONTRIBUTES NO NUTRITION OR CALORIES TO YOUR FLESHBODY, JUST AS YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO SOCIETY.

CLAIM YOUR BIRTHRIGHT. ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES.

EXCEPT DIET DR K FROM KROGER, IT'S REALLY GOOD TOO.

> Literally dying from not drinking sugar
> Literally dying
> Literally

Fucking bait but I honestly can't fathom how fuckers can drink that shit everyday.
I gave soda up and replaced it with water. I stopped having my coffee with sugar and after a month or so it just tastes fucking foul. I can't stand the stuff now.

I agree with these. Vanilla Coke Zero started showing up around here recently, would put it between cherry and regular.

Does anyone actually like Diet Pepsi? Every time I've tried it it tasted bad, and gave me really bad heartburn.

just drink coke zero. not healthy, but better than coke sugar and judging by your attitude you're not going to make it, so might as well go with the lesser of two evils.

Are there people sho don't think raisins taste sweet? I drink a decent amount of diet drinks and I think raisins are ungodly sweet. I don't eat much candy or fruit though.

>soda drinker
>man
pick one

Thats an odd way 2 do it but w/e works for you. Personally mio replaced soda instantly for me then after a few years i just went to lemon or lime in my water.

Water.

>drinking something other than water that doesn't even get you drunk

What the actual fuck? Why?

my mom went years drinking 4-6 liters of diet coke every day. I almost got that bad but would usually catch myself and cut back to water. Been almost a month since I last had a glass of soda and I can't stand the taste of it now

Drink sweet tea instead

Did you forget about pepsimax, son?

I guarantee you're +300 pounds.

Dubs and OP drowns himself in a pool of diet soda

Roll

This shit: drysparkling.com/

Roll

Sparkling Water is the shit yo! It's cheap as fuck and will help wean you off of your sugar addiction. It tastes terrible at first though, but you'll grow accustomed to it.

Rolling

I work at a McDicks for 13 hours a day and can get unlimited free drinks whenever I want. But guess what OP, I'm not some weak minded child with absolutely zero self control. I only get water, coffee, and sometimes unsweetened tea (I don't really like ours desu).

You're not dying from not having soda and if it's the headaches because of withdrawal take a few ibuprofen or take 2-3 shots of espresso. It'll take care of the headache within 15 minutes. Or if it's because you feel like water tastes flat (no carbonation) try out soda water literally the best thing if you're wanting a soda.

Beer is the only soda men should be drinking

roll

I have a friend who switched to diet coke and lost like 10-15 kilos over the next few months. Only exercise he gets is walking his dog.

It's pretty crazy how many calories you cut out of your diet just switching to diet soda if you normally drink a lot

rollin

club soda, faggot. git gud

>god in soda form

Me too man. I quit drinking coke for a year or do. Then I realised that I love drinking coke, in some of some of weird, semi spiritual way. On my death bed I'll probably be drinking a cold coke with ice. it's my worst habit but oh well

keeek

everyone ate work drinks so much of this shit how do you do it
it tastes so bitter and unpleasant and makes me burp a lot

Also good, for me at least, as a beer replacement. Gotta be sipping on something out of a can at parties.

Drink:
-Vitamin water Zero
-Milk
-Diet soda (Zero sugar)
-Sparkling water with a splash of juice
-Tea (no added sugar, no arizona bullshit)
-Glass of wine
-Bai Lemonade (Contains 1-2 grams of sugar)
-Iced coffee with milk (no sugar, stevia is okay)

Zevia is a decent soda substitute, but stop being a faggot and stick to water.

coke zero is TOO bad, but carbonated zero cal water is probably best.

isnt* too bad

I know you want soda but I really recommend you just avoid even diet sodas and go cold turkey, because if you drink diet sodas you will still have a taste for sweet drinks. It took me only like a week before I totally overcame the cravings and began to find them less appealing.

>suggesting diet coke
But what about the aspartame?

>1 day
do you have no self control? just realize that you dont actually want carbonated sugar poison and stop drinking it.

Diet Dr Pepper is complete shit what are you on about

If you actually liked dr p you would know

I live in Mexico and they taste really sweet. The ones in the picture are around 200+ calories, I think, but there are some with less calories.

There's a mandarin one that's about 14 calories or something. There's a stawberry version (not the "fresada" flavor in the pic) that is the same, I think. The light/0 calorie ones are good, too.

Sorry, I haven't had them in a while, but I used to like their taste. Hope that helps, if anything.

Cringe

technically we're all literally dying

Kek'd so hard at 'phorever'

my nigga
this shit helped me kick soda altogether. Where did you find coconut? I've just been going with unflavored lately and it really satisfies my urge for carbonation.

My barometer is grapefruit. I eat like 2-4 grapefruit a day, I eat 'em like oranges. Too me they are (usually) the perfect sweetness (after you peel off the pithe).

But if I ask anyone who eats a lot of sugar/junk they say grapefruit is not sweet at all. Just tastebuds are so off. Raisin is good barometer too, but I don't like raisins. Grapes are good for it too. To me grapes can be waaaaay too sweet.

Fucking love Lacroix.

Both the drink and Remi Lacroix.

LOL, just LOL if you aren't drinking 2+ litres of plain water a day. None of this impure nonsense just pure H2O

(exceptions for tea/coffee and food liquids e.g. milk in cereal, soup, etc. but only in moderation)

Roll to kill fatty

It's most likely the caffeine that you miss, not the sugar. Make some coffee and put a little cream in it.