You've been on SS for 5 years

>you've been on SS for 5 years
>chad goes into the gym once a week with no routine, warms up with more than your max
>has also licked your oneitis' asshole

how does this make you feel, Veeky Forums

I don't go to the gym anymore, because I'm too broke. Good for him I guess

Jokes on him Veeky Forums is gay and true oneitis' are men....
What a faggot.

chad is my oneitis

Guise, lemme tell you a quick story

> get new gf
> be with her for a year
> get really bad oneitis
> she cheats with my friend
> I kick his ass when he rubs it in my face
> had to get 8 stitches in his head
> I b& them both from my life
> they become couple
> I join the gym

2 years later

> find out they broke up arguing
> he blames her for stitches in his head
> she blames him, noone blames me lmao
> he joins MY GYM out of all the 1000 other gyms in the area
> he's super intimidated by my new body, 40 pounds heavier
> can't even look me in the eye for more than .001 secs at a time
> start noting down his schedule to always be there when he comes in

We're all gonna make it boyz, and 2017 is my year,
everything is going my way these days.
also shout out to my main man the Donald for inspiring me every day

Savage

>inspired by a fat, easily butthurt trust fund baby
>both cucks

>don't do SS because Rippetoe is an absolute retard
>don't care because I'm aware that if I actually cared, I could start pinning any day too
>I mean I'll do it in the heat of the moment but I'm not super jealous of licking an ass

Feels okay man

God bless

>getting triggered by the mere mention of a name
That's pretty pathetic

>SS for 5 years
take the (You)

pls be his gym bully user

Yeah mang, I love the /bully/threads and get great inspiration from them. He will also never be able to take me on. I beat him 3 times before I even started lifting and now I'm way ahead of him. He only uses machines and cardio, making 0 gains once a week.

I did SS for 4 months, a few years ago, and gained 20 pounds. And the first month was carb cycling cut.

Gonna start lifting again, life got in the way, and hop on SS again for 6 months or so.

He still fucked your grill.

You need to fuck his to get even. Otherwise, he still #winning.

So this guy fucked your girl because you couldn't satisfy her and your revenge is to stare at him in the gym? He's not intimidated by you, he's probably uncomfortable with acknowledging the guy who's girl he stole.

>completely misses the part where he said he kicked his ass

Kicking his ass doesn't balance out. Fucking his girl does. He's still ahead on the scoreboard.

Going through some rough shit now personally because my GF was a fucking slut. Literally could do anything for a girl but if she's a hoe by heart none of that will keep her interested enough to stick with you because all they want is to get their body count up. You inspire me bro.

>licking an anus is something you are proud of

Hi virgin

>he's never engaged in analingus

Some girls always suck me off but don't want me to go down on them, what do they mean by this?

It's all about the moans. The sounds a women makes, when she is on all fours, spread for you, letting you do anything with her body, and your tongue hits her little butthole. Don't worry buddy, hit 1/2/3/4 and you can probably lick a butt too.

I still do it. If you're already fucking them, then it's not rape.

>he has also licked your oneitis' asshole

Impossible, my oneitis is dead

ionno man, im usually dominant around women but I tend to take them too seriously/be over sensitive in bed

So I've been gone from Veeky Forums for 2 years and I come back and every other thread is talking about "chad". Who started this and who is perpetuating it? It's pretty gay to be honest.

I don't think you understand the word impossible.

This I like.

Yeah I just learned he has new better gf

Well turns out no one can satisfy her. Everyone has fucked her now, just glad I was first. Haven't seen her since but what I hear is pretty funny. I am quite sure he's intimidated, he and his manlet minions even stopped using the locker room, changing and showering at home

Yeah I was surprised but at least she helped me see how bad it actually is today. Just never surrender mate, we can make anything.

I'm so fucking glad I was blessed with a face shaped like this.

gay

If you've been on SS for 5 years, you did that to yourself

honestly, if you guys want to know how to get girls when you're in middle/high school and for the rest of your life

>play baseball

all they do is condition all day long. and girls love baseball players because they stay lean

wrong on so many accounts

Tbh the only way to really get revenge is to assert your dominance and fuck him
No homo

nigga no one gives a fuck about baseball.

Never stop winning

Fuck him and call him your girl while you do it

Oh yeah? Well, joke is on him because I am turned on by cuckolding. I win again, Chadfuck.

KEK
i fucked and licked the ass of the oneitis of several guys, but now she is kind of my oneitis too fuck, now she is only my exgf

Still awesome tho

rape the guy

>tfw licking his own ass

Do you still workout?