Does anyone else feel like their main problem with regards to cutting is drive-thrus?

Does anyone else feel like their main problem with regards to cutting is drive-thrus?

I eat pretty good at home, but if I end up going through a drive-through my decision making skills go to shit.

I'm addicted to this shit too. If I'm out on the town for more than a couple hours without eating, I'll pop through a drive-through. I feel like normal people just tough it out and wait till getting home to eat.

Seriously want to kick the fast food habit.

>Does anyone else feel like their main problem with regards to cutting is drive-thrus?
No, my main problem is sugar.

Does anyone else feel like their main problem is blaming something outside themselves for shit they have full control over? Because I'm kind of sensing some of that here.

sell your car then fatty

Jesus christ only in America.

Or just don't go through the drive-thru.

Christ, where do these people come from?

Keep some nuts in your car and snack so you can get home and eat well. And stay hydrated.

Guys often I start banging my head against the wall, but it hurts my head.
How do I stop my head from hurting?

Leave and never come back.

This. Mixed nuts or even peanuts are good to keep hunger at bay until you get home.

Hard boiled eggs are good too, but a little less convenient.

Sugar is an addictive substance.

"yeah bro just stop using cocaine lmao"

Raw eggs, by contrast, are not a good option for snacking on the go.

Every time I buy nuts I end up eating the whole bag in one go.

What really works for me is telling myself that everything is a jewish trick and that it's my duty to resist them.

>t-thanks /pol/

Why are you a person?

And yet lots coke addicts recover, don't they? The ones who don't make excuses anyway...

I've cut sugar from my diet before, feels like shit for about a week, then you're fine.

>not growing your own nuts to avoid enriching the nut Jews

Literally the ONLY problem with cutting is the dread of feeling like/becoming a small twinkshit

>be on a cut
>still go to drive thru whenever I want
>plan out calories ahead
>dont order any fries, unless I plan ahead for them
>end up finding drive thru food nasty after eating clean

Go through the drive through
Order 2 double meat hamburgers, one with cheese, one with bacon and mayo on the side, no buns
A big salad with ranch
Perfectly within my eating plan.
Living la vida low carb

Honestly, if you avoid the fries and soda, fast food isn't the monster it's made out to be.

no. literally the only drive-thru place in my entire country is mcdonalds and then a local burger chain. I basically hate both of them.

t. yuropoor

>go through drivethru
>ask for one of each combo number
>don't pay
>go inside and make a big scene about not getting my food
>call the manager a racist
>on the floor, walking some dinosaur or some shit. why are you still reading?
>go home and play csgo
>call the first person that awp's me a fucking nigger.
>drink a protein shake.
>cry myself to sleep
>realize it's 4 am and i have no job
>cry

Buy a cushion helmet