CBT - jacked manlet edition

5'8, ~178

8 weeks out from first show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XOa29j20nIo?t=436
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No matter how 'big' you get, you will always be small.

shut the fuck up you fucking cunt

sick of people being negative all the time on here

you sadistic fucks are pathetic and hate your lives so you come on here and shit on everyone

constantly nit-picking everything you possibly can, while you dont even look anywhere near as good as the people you're shitting on

fuck you, pathetic cunt

Good physique that you fucked up with a shit tattoo

Also hard to tell in that pose but your triceps and forearms appear to be lagging

manlets, when will they learn

Lookin huge user. I'm the same height but way higher bodyfat. You're the motivation I needed to go to the gym instead of going to sleep, user.

We're all gonna make it .

dude you're 5'8", why even try?

Can I call it lean bulk? First one I weighted 69kg, now it's 73 at 178cm. I went up to 3800-400kcal. I feel like it should've been way better including newbie gains, opinions please?

I am just being real my lil friend

really....... theoreticalprogess

just give the fu.ck up now. If youre leaning on an idea of a better you then I can guarentee youre already not going to ever get to where you think you want to go

Focus on your daily regiments and routines. Strive to just get faster, stronger, and more agile from week to week and accept youre in a lifestyle now dedicated to overall better health and well being

Now stop trying to calculate so much pointless information and get into the grind and love of it first

I see your first week is going well, new friend

hit a nerve little guy?

Well, at least we know you are desperately insecure.

>this triggers the manlet

STOP IT

STOP IT NOW
you look like you have the torso of a 5' 8" guy lmao

when will torsolets learn?

4+ months and all you got was a tan
>3800kcal
My god

>will he learn

+ definite b8

you gained 4kg and expect something? that could very well be water weight, my weight fluctuates 2-3kg from morning to evening. I gained 12kg and I still 'look the same'.

Your before pic has better lighting, your shoulders look much bigger than 'after'

why are you trying to crush your thumb? practising for that deepthroat technique?

Not OP but what's the point of saying that? He's got a damn good physique and he's competing, meaning OP is actually DOING something with bodybuilding. I swear everyone on here just e-stats their height to shit on everyone else kek

>I went up to 3800-400kcal
no you didn't. You didn't count them regularily/at all. Don't lie to yourself

be the bigger man

oh

How long is your cut before the show?

5'7 170lbs.

*crushes you with my heel*
Oh woops little man,didnt see you down there. Anyway it wasnt on purpose son, I love the smurfs.

>the image is a representation of ALL WOMEN

At 5'7 I've never had a problem finding girls for one night stands or long term relationships.

I'M NOOOT SHOOOORT.

>"FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

>script tattoo on ribs

How long have you been transitioning? What male hormones did you use?

>making fun of people for things out of their control
Didn't realize I was back in high school

mirin

thats deep bro

can't believe everything you hear online. getting more grill attention than ive probably ever gotten before, may just be talking shit about me though who knows

isn't that good if that's how tall I am?

started cut 15 weeks out, though i just realized i'm 9 weeks out not 8 lol. School exams making me lose track of time

wut?

>isn't that good if that's how tall I am?
no your torso should be larger than your legs

if your upper body is under 3 foot you need to kill yourself my man

yes but wider and with longer arms

How long you lifting? Mirin

how many more lbs to cut Veeky Forums?
pic taken same day, diff lighting/colour

184cm, 82kg.

This is the worst case of mental gymnastics I've ever seen

torsolet detected

5ft8
On second bulk
Almost 4 years of lifting.

5'10
first pic was about 5 years ago.

Only decent lift is deadlift at 6pl8

kek

ryan renolds is that you?

sadly not.

6'2 190

this body is what girls want

Looking good m8

looking good mang

very nice, full body pic needed.

good progress although 2.5 years is a long time... perhaps could have done more?

what you do for shoulders?

Thanks guys
Been liftin for almost 4 years, and since I started I really got much more attention from women

Youre 6ft2
Probably at least a 6 inch penis

You look rich

You have life on easy mode

Im rly rly sorry about that face!

What do you do for shoulders man? You totally changed your shape with those things. I can OHP my body weight and still my shoulders don't look that wide.

5'10
195lbs
325 bench
405 squat
545 deadlift

Was 230 ish on left pic, about 6 months ago.

Should I continue to cut? Id like to be 185 by my bday in aug.

Also bf estimate.

My split is:
Chest/tris
Back/bis
Shoudlers/traps
Legs/abs
For shoulders I do OHP 5x10,
Lateral DB raises 4x20
Seated DB OHP 4x12
Upright Rows 4x10
Yeah I look but Im not kek Penis is almost 7inch
Well, /soc/ rates me as 7-8 almost all the time, it just looks weird in this pose

Posting the infograph we just made, our average Veeky Forumsizen is almost at 6'0

>perhaps could have done more
Definitely, wasted probably the first 6 months doing bullshit routines and I've always struggled with eating above my TDEE, but I don't like making excuses.

I like trying new things to see what sticks, my usual shoulder routine is:
3x5 OHP
4x10 Lateral Raises
4x10 Babbyweight DB OHP
3x12 Cable Upright Rows (see pic)
Behind the back smith upright rows, heavy DB OHP, and DB upright row are also ones I like.
My shoulders respond best to high volume.

>7inch dick
>6ft 2

I legit could blow your fucking brains out and not have a single moral qualm about it.

yeah to make it up to you I also am very anxious person and cant have decent conversation with girls without sperging

That's mean, user!

>amerivirgins

Yeah well my body looks better but because you have blonde hair and blue shorts and a big dick and tall i get no attention.

>my body looks better

what are your lifts? You look pretty strong

You're getting thicc, maki

5'11 at 189 and 173 on the right

shit nigga I'm 5'6 and I don't even get triggered by it anymore. Chill out already

could use a little more in the lats department but other than that pretty much goal body

haha pics like this remind me that on top of 90% of the glorious bestrode bods on Veeky Forums there's a this tier face

fuck off already jelly fags

Are you Asian per chance

5'9
Approximate 1 rep maxes:
>140lb OHP
>225lb Bench
>315lb Squat
>350lb Deadlift (never maxed out)

At this rate will I see abs this year?

Lol thx
I cant wait to cut. Im prolly going to go vegan after my butt gets juicier x33

Must be nice

Post ur updated routine with ur new chest workouts pls brah

Lmao OP you can get as mad as you want, but your size is an illusion. You will always be short and you will not compare to those above 6', especially when they get the muscle you have.

Do you look good? Yeah in pictures. But side by side, you look tiny.

The rest of my routine didn't change but yes I completely rehauled chest movements about 6 months ago and the improvements is night and day. Keep in mind this is for aesthetics, not overall chest strength - Long story short I changed all 4 movements to ones that focus on upper and inner chest. Additionally all 4 movements are done unilaterally, where you're only using one pec at a time. This helped me really focus on the mind muscle connection, using the other free hand to feel where the muscle was being activated (where the clavicle and delt meet).

youtu.be/XOa29j20nIo?t=436

Is a good example of this. Some version of a horizontal press (across the chest past the midpoint). Can do it using cables or sitting sideways in a chest press machine.

Incline dumbell or barbell bench is a no brainer. Doing them with a barbell will give you the benefit of having a free hand to touch the active pec and make sure it's tensing at the right spot.

I can't find an example video but my absolute favorite is holding a dumbell at your side, slightly behind you as if you were holding a low position cable. Contract only that sides pec, raising the dumbell until it's in front of the opposite shoulder. Doing this in front of a mirror I've never seen such clear striations in my chest while doing any other exercise. I saw it on youtube somewhere, wish I could find a vid.

Low-to-high cable crossovers as well, making sure you aren't stopping when the handle gets to the mid point of your chest. You should be going all the way across, which you will be able to immediately feel the inner pec being engaged.

Hope it helps, I know it's helped me create a more square, wide, and tighter breastplate look.

6'3
Pls be gentle

gj user way to stop being fat lol

Chest overpowers your arms. Looking good otherwise

5'8 150 NEW TO LIFTING BOYS LETS GET IT

Posting back because my front looks like shit

Eh. Front needs work. 5'7'' 167lb
3 months lifting
5 rep maxs: OHP 90 SQ 140 DL 170 Row 105 Bench 125

I get mired all the time for both my appearance and strength. Sorry.

>this thread

Veeky Forums is somehow more insecure than /soc/

>no pic
Why do Dyels think their opinion means anything?

Veeky Forums has been invaded by /r9k/ as is apparent with the constant /X-let/ threads and other demotivation thread.

Looks like someone has a.........SHORT TEMPER

Sup Veeky Forums

Never been obese but always had a little gyno, any tips on routines to get rid of pic related?

I-I'm on nofap

Does that help with gyno?

No, he's calling you attractive

Chest looking a lot bigger, looks like you gained no fat at all. Delts also looking bigger. Biceps and forearms look much better.

You did a good job. This is how its done user.

Thanks? Pretty gay though

Post more

It's because you look like a girl. That makes it straight you faggot

I'm not the faggot here

Then why do you look like a girl, faggot?

Because maybe you've never seen a real girl, faggot.

noice

Could have fooled me fag. May as well wear skirts from now on.