Natty overlord is developing gyno

natty overlord is developing gyno

He must have done a lot of tit pulls above the knee

>all that dangerously heavy lifting and cheat reps
>strong as fuck but nothing impressive about physique

When will people learn you cant build a good physique naturally without a tard brosplit?

Implying he isn't just fat
>Are you natty bro
>Everything but the beard bro

>white tank top
>high bodyfat
>nipples showing

I'd be more surprised if he wasn't showing his "gyno". Jesus christ you fucking retards.

what's the key to natty gains? is it high volume?

depends on

>genetics

There is literally no sign of gyno what are you on about?

Having a decent strength base + switching to bro-split = A+ way to aesthetics.

Genetics, you can do whatever routine you want your body grows how it wants to grow.

who is he?

Strength base then recruiting muscles as often as you can depending on your recovery (upper lower x4 is the best routine for the average natty with a decent but not so great recovery)

Unfortunately, this guy gets it: Natty lifting is all about genetics: insertions + type of dominant fiber.

For aesthetics or just plain jane gains? Linear progress is proven method for making gains. For aesthetics you need a fairly different goal. You need three things

1. clean diet, no junk food, no bulking just eat sensible amount of mainly high protein foods
2. cardio. you need to really get huffing and puffing from it. do sprints, go hiking, play a sport, have rabid sex, etc. do cardio mon-thur every day. weight training does not suffice. don't train so much you can't do cardio each day.
3. lift to near fail and hit all body parts at least twice a week in varied rep ranges. progressive overload isn't necessary per se but doing 1rms from time to time is. but volume is king up to 12ish reps per set

more than anything you need your life to kinda revolve around being in shape. just live a more active lifestyle. if you need to lay around all day every other day "recovering" you're doing it wrong.

of course this all assumes you find being smaller but defined as aesthetic. you can't be low body fat and jacked without supraphysiologic levels of test, at least not for a significant period of time.

high patience

if you aren't naturally lean/muscular then you're gonna need to lean bulk and get strong as hell for a few years minimum then recomp for a few years minimum to stay big while also lean.

Who dat?

jason genova

haha this dude looks like he's got full body armament haki wtf

only the nattiest grew their own titties

> if you need to lay around all day every other day "recovering" you're doing it wrong.
What a load of crap. If you do full body 3x a week wich is the most effective proven method to increase size and strength you have to rest a lot because you pretty much always do big compound movements that tax a lot on your recovery. The only exception would be if you do bulgarian but that's another case. The thing that varies between novice and intermediate is that novices can make daily progress and intermediates weekly since the loads are getting pretty heavy to recover from in just a few days.

>do candito 6 week strength program for the 5th cycle or so
>train up to 5 times a week with heavy compound movements
>squat and DL on the same day
>recover just fine

well guess I have good genetics then. I feel like I could DL semi-heavy every single day.

linear progression only gets you so far. I think a mix of different rep ranges is the way to go. having a light and heavy day throughout the week or splitting it up into slightly longer periods. I dont think you need to do 1RM but you should be somewhere around 3-5 reps on heavy days and 8-12 on lighter days. If you want throw in a high volume day where you do 20 reps every once in a while. Atleast that has worked for me.

I'm on my 2nd cycle of canditos and for the first 2 weeks I feel like shit but the rest I'm fine, am I low test?

That doesn't mean that you wouldn't get more gains with a 3x a week program. Im not familiar with that candito program, but I assume that it periodizes volume and intensity throughout the week and not just 5 days of going balls to the wall. In that case I assume that it has recovery days, wich are fine obviously. What I was trying to say is that for novices it tends to be optimal to do more frequency and less exercise selection with decent volume. That way they get the form nicely so when they start grinding on the heavy weights they still do it with proper form. And managing a lot of variables for novices seems unnecesary and can complicate them too much.

>obvious dbol user
>natty
really gave my cogs a turn

yeah for novices I absolutely agree, once you are at a point where linear progression doesnt really make sense anymore Canditos program is amazing. It basically starts off with 2 weeks in the 8-12 rep range then you up the weight and go down to 5 reps increasing overall volume and then go to 2-4 reps and heavy weights. If you are somewhere around 1/2/3/4 you should definitely check it out I love the balance between putting on size and strength.

That's normal the first 2 weeks I also tend to struggle a bit more. First week is usually the hardest for me. The program is always hard but it is always doable, atleast for me.

>decreasing overall volume

mistyped, ofc I meant you up the weight and lower the volume not up both

I agree that would work for intermediates, but in my case I think that Louie Simmons got the most optimal and fun workout to do honestly. With concurrent periodization you change exercise selection pretty much always and you make constant progress on all the lifts, since you change the nature of the lift the law of accomodation doesn't apply making it easier to gain strenght in all aspects. The downside is that you need bands and chains for the most part but let me tell you as soon as I get past intermediate im doing concurrent for sure.

>one piece

>natty overlord is developing gyno
He's just getting fat, though