Does anyone know where he is? Does he have an instagram, facebook or social media platform he frequents on?

Does anyone know where he is? Does he have an instagram, facebook or social media platform he frequents on?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170413411
instagram.com/ohgoshtosh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All I know is he is very cute but there's a lot of sadness in his eyes.

Oh well I need to find himm

For gay sex?

He's not gonna be on any normie shit like fb or insta. He lurks forums.

Who is this and why should we care

yea then what forums does he use?
no i mean like online, also im not a dude
if you dont then why are you here?

most people on Veeky Forums have facebook or ig
it's not 2007 anymore

BAMP

Nigga, don't be a creep

I NEED IT

Leon S. Kennedy

>Leon S. Kennedy
FUAARRKK NOW I WANT MOAR OF HIMM

You have better luck asking that in Lookism

I cant register there so no

My cock just got hard.

>no homo

i just want to choke on his cock tbhh

I'm straight but even I have to admit he is pretty good looking.

Is he still a massive virgin?

>im not a dude

You know the rules then. Tits or GTFO.

Nope, he finally got a girl but of course shes asian

looks like a low budget kinobody desu

its a dark place, but he has stopped posting a 1-2 years ago I think.

My heart is broken,I feel like crying. Do you at least have his instagram??
He looks better than him imo

I CAME

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

He's from the UK he does to my uni. Spoke to him a few times he seems quite cool

>I'm straight

Do you know his instagram??

I think he was a troll boys and he wasn't a virgin?
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170413411

I think thats damage control. The proof is all in the pics, he probably did have a hard to getting girls hence why he had to get with an average asian girl

Shit-tier gonial angle and mandibular definition.

massive copecel

Maybe but c'mon look at the guy, you would have to have some out of this world autism to not fuck a girl

How do I get hair like his? Anyone know what kind of product he'd use?

what kind of haircut does this guy have?
I kind of want something like this

True, but he still manages to look hot af imo

Yea you do have a point there user tbqh

My hair looks better.

iirc his username on thestudentroom was similar to his real name

This guy is Orb
He used to be ugly and started browsing sluthate.com, then he took their advice for looksmaxing and became what he is now. Similarly that's what Veeky Forums does, you'll look better but it won't fix what's inside.

nah it doesn't

So close to perfection

Why is his neck so huge? What do I do for such neck?

He just needs braces and that it, somehow even his smile doesn't really ruin it for me
Lookism and sluthate probably knows something about that
Idk if thats even him anyway. He did a good job concealing his identity and sadly my only hope would have been his instagram but its not there anymore unfortunately.. Since its 2017 now Im assuming he has a snapchat at least or maybe even another instagram

he posted on puahate and sh, I doubt he'll use snapchat or instagram

Baby, just keep your mouth closed.

Then what forum does he use now? If hes even active on it at all?

KEK THIS HAS TO BE BAIT.

no idea

Shit, I guess its just a dead end then which kinda sucks because I was really curious

but girls werent supposed to be visual

doesn't he post on Veeky Forums

Just use your imagination
He does? I made a thread about him there too but it wasnt v successful since no one replied to it

I'm straight but I'd let him fuck my boipuss anytime

What uni do you attend?
>straight
I think you're a bit confused user

BAMP

FUCK

reminder that MM pretty boys get mogged into oblivion by ultramasc robust alphas

Colez biker gang checking in desu

just go through his old sh posts

I'm awaiting a container charge of 500 kg chinese Hgh on the Bremerhaven right now, please tell Colez that the faked Novotropin stickers are already printed.

Thanks Buddy.

Fa is a fucking shit board. ruined by meme rapper faggots, he probably doesnt browse there.

But I want to see his recent stuff and also contact him or somehow

>Black
Nah

looks way too normie. not the leon kennedy style orb has.

How does orb not pull in 9/10 girls with the face and the body of a god? he was only able to pull an average asian girl which usually loser white guys pull .

Because hes a loser white guys inside

>has 10/10 model face
>has amazing bone structure too
>wide shoulders
>small waist
>good pec insertions
>low lat insertions

Some guys have all the luck. This dude is packing DYEL level of muscle and looks great.

That's BS, that dude can go up to any club and walk out with a young hottie. He looks that good, no homo.

he's a mentalcel with crippling BDD just like most of lookism/sluthate
pic related also posts there, was a virgin until 21 and is very clearly "not all there" mentally from his posts (username tsh123456789)
countless other ultra gl posters there like zyros, roidcel, 6ft4 and banger

Too bad he's literally retarded

Idk man theres something about him shilling himself on forums and him having an asian gf that connects with being a white loser

If these guys can't get women, I should literally kill myself right the fuck now

That's an average looking dude with a trendy fuccboi hair.

he roided for that 100% srs

>can't
They probably just don't even try. I can't imagine OP getting rejected many times.

Wew. That Pajeet is AESTHETIC as fuck.Looks like a bollywood actor or an indian motorcycle gang leader. Great bones and ethnik appeal. Will slay tons of bitches.

Nah. The pajeet has a girlfriend. But she is like a 6 - 7/10 while the Pajeet TSH is like a 9.9/10.

instagram.com/ohgoshtosh/

He has a fat white 5/10 gf who he's scared to cheat on

Its the way they are and sadly due to their mental state they dont have luck with girls. I have seen ugly af men who are able to get very attractive women just by their personality alone. But the thing is its true you cant have it all, If orb actually had the social skills he would be powerful

Veeky Forums constantly talks about how girls go up to their 6'3 Chad friends on the street and give them their numbers, if these guys don't qualify, what chance do us mortals have

That has to be a joke. In addition to low mass, he's showing zero side-effects (puffy face, gyno, bacne etc.) neither does he have that "bulgy muscle" look.

That doesn't really happen in real life. What most women will do is to make eye contact, have inviting body language and maybe smile if you're lucky. They mostly just do not take the first step even if they find the guy very attractive.

Well she has a cute face. She'd be really hot if she got fitter.

Orb was a troll. He's actually a male model
He did a reveal on misc at some point

Apparently he has posted videos on youtube at some point, would be interesting to see how he acted on them.

Well if he is a male model then why can't he disclose his name? Hes probably just lying about that too
Just reverse search some of the images and you'll find more info on that

you are such an insecure faggots its worrying. fuck off with shilling your disgusting shitskin mug here

nordcuck gives off a beta shree at the sight of Aesthetic Pajeet

nerdic stormcel cope

>strong jawline genetics
>passing that shitty gene to your daughter

Have fun with your manjaw daughter who'll be sucking on your teet because she can't find a man

Holy shit, that picture is perfect lol

Would you rather a 9/10 daughter who brings a new guy home every weekend?

>cherrypicking
Average Nord looks much better than average Indian.

SHIT there is truth to that...

Would still bang tho.