Drinking oil complications

I currently drink 9tbsp of oil everyday as part of m'y bulk.

Problem is it isnt well assimilated, and i get weird shits.

Is it safe to keep drinking the oil despote that ?

You're probably not absorbing all the oil and it's exiting directly through your intestines because your digestive system is having a hard time digesting everything.

Problem is you are an idiot no cure

Okay. Do you think there's a way to fix this?

unless you're fucking emaciated this sounds a bit extreme. eat bacon, eat potatoes, eat eggs; fucking eat more food progressively just like you increase your training stimulus gradually and you'll get used to it.

I actually am emaciated, and ive always got a lot of shit for it. 178cm tall, 50kg, 22.

dip some solid food in the oil so that it has more time to stay in your stomach instead of flowing through your digestive system.

Once I took 20 grams of fish oil in one go and spent the rest of the day seeping oil

Thanks.

Tell me you're a female

I wish. I'm a dude.

>I'm a dude
No you're not

We are the same height and I'm 25kg bigger than you and I still feel skelly as fuck. Start eating dude. Make shakes out of cereals or rice in a blender, whatever helps you ingest more carbs

Do you really think you need this much oil? You are not a fucking car.

>178cm tall, 50kg
Are you even three dimensional?

75kg at 178 is either kind of fat or pretty buff

Drink even more, spooky

Can confirm, am 175cm 70kg and pretty fat

It's 1000kcal, which is really good for a bulk. I know it sounds retarded, but I need fat.

This is what I look like right now.

if you're really the guy and not trolling, you have bigger problems than your weight. You plaster your pics on Veeky Forums every day. You should consult a psychologist.
On the weight gain topic tho - just gomad. If you can't, carbs+fats (in 2:1 ratio) are your answer. Fats alone don't work that well. So maybe drink some sweet milkshakes. And lift. You don't want all your weight gain to be fat.

Being this skinny left a toll on me, not gonna lie.

I just don't have enough appetite I think.

Emulsify it with an egg so it's mayonnaise. Eat 9 spoons of that

Why not just snack on yoghurt and shit? 400mg is one cup and its already 1000 cal or so and its not hard to squeeze in at the end of your meal
Also nuts

get on remeron, will make u sleep like a baby for 8+ hours and very very hungry, ultimate bulking substances imo

Don't drink oil user.

If you want to bulk, you can make good-tasting protein shakes.

2-3 scoops of protein. (200-400 but depends on brand)
6oz full-fat milk (~100 calories)
2-3 ice cubes
2-3 tablespoons peanut butter (400-600 calories)
1 banana (100 calories)

That single drink can be up to 1200 calories alone.

Have one or two a day as "snacks" between your regular meals.

>I just don't have enough appetite I think.
Bulking is the ability to consume, even though you do not want to.

Just like lifting is doing things that seem to hard to do and cutting is functioning while being hungry.

You learn to eat, just like you learn proper form. And when you can eat more just fine, you apply the same progressive overload, to eat even more.

I did this with extra vigrin olive oil. You get greasy, soft, light colored shits. It's fine, but you should transition into eating more actual food and less oil.

At 6'1, started out at 125 and am now just under 175. Your body eventually adjusts to wanting more calories and it's no longer difficult. First month or so is hell though

this shit is disgusting; do you people not have access to grocery stores?

peanut butter, seriously? Who the fuck still eats peanut butter....and I'm going to go ahead and assume it's not even good peanut butter, but that shitty name brand that has more harmful ingredients in it than cigarettes.

Sorry bro, not to hate on you or anything; I simply find it hard to believe that people are still eating the same old garbage foods with almost no variety to them.

And for fuck's sakes milk? MILK?! my god man, do you know what they do to milk before they sell it to you? If it's unhomogonized and unpasteurized you get a pass, but if it's grocery store milk then, well, I guess you're fired.

0/10 apply yourself

This is the worst bait I've ever seen, kys

This shit right here. Make these everyday

Real food. Start stimulating your appetite, my entire family is skellies who cant eat enough. Only my brother and me are big because we stimulate our appetites.

I do it by eating something sugary and full of protein in the middle of big meals to make me hungry.

My brother smokes weed.

You'll have to trust me on this since I'm not posting pics. I have a visible 4 pack and abdomen is where I keep the biggest amount of fat by far, not saying I'm shredded of course not. My wrists and ankles are ridiculously thin, I have a fuckton of ribflare and this gives me a skelly look. Rest is kinda buff

that's called being skinnyfat

Thanks for the advice ITT.

People actually drink oil... wtf

What sort of oil we talking?

Olive or colza.