Autistic things you do at the gym

Autistic things you do at the gym.

I pretend to have a conversation with Arnold between sets (in my head obv), the worst thing is that I talk to him in english despite being a non anglo speaker, I also listen to motivational Arnold speeches.
Sometimes I really think there's something wrong with me

Whatever works
Keep going, buddy!

People talk to Jesus all the time. At least Arnold is real.

Between sets, I walk around reracking dumbells and plates that the masses of pakis leave everywhere.

I fight my existential dread and try to shut my self up because I keep saying to myself that nothing matters and in the end it doesn't matter if I lift or not. Sometimes I lose and get depressed and the rest of the workout is shit

I stuff my dick up my ass when I forget my squat plug. Autisimo fantastico.

existential dread is just a cousin of nothingness

sadly that word (nothing) generally has bad connotations, but objectively it is not positive or negative

the true perspective is an equilibrium of all others, but having to balance two opposing sides leaves you in the middle without action or decision like a leaf on a river

the minute you take an emotion or perspective you move from the middle. a negative perspective on death is therefore just that, a negative perspective. it might be a truth, but it is not the truth. it benefits you to choose a different truth.

if meaning is not a gift given to humans by the world, then let it be a gift given to the world by humans

Wow this meme truly enlightened me on the existence of Jesus. Good job, faggot.

What are you trying to say friend?

Hey man I talk to Arnold too, he's there for all of us bro

existentialism generally leads you to nihilism and cynicism, but these are not good role models on the world (mostly due to their user base)

the biggest problem really is a large assumption in knowledge. the belief that there is nothing and that is final. no, that is arrogance. arrogance which leads one to curse their own thoughts for giving them a truth which they believe to be the truth (this is an important distinction).

a truth is merely a perspective which encompasses vast parts of knowledge, but it is incomplete.

a truth is "I know only that I know nothing."

the wisest man is still Socrates, who reminds us in all our social and technological advancement to stay humble.

the path of humility is a good one to walk, but ultimately the choice is up to you.

I often ask myself in my head WWLPD (What would Lothepus do)

Hero

Top tier norwegian autism

> Lothepus
> addicted to alcohol and tobacco
> 4/10 gf
> obvious mental issues from childhood

wew what a rolemodel

I ask myself WWLPD (What would Lapedis do)

And then I fly to Guam.

Me too

No pakis though. Just your usual irresponsible douchebag

Woah; this really made me hmm.

Avoid eye contact

Meticulously trying to stay out of peoples way in the freeweight area; for instance, walking up to 20 yards away with the weights to a place where i won't obstruct peoples path to do one set of curls

Getting super pissed off when people don't give me the right of way when I'm carrying weights or walk in front of me when I'm trying to pass through

Close my eyes between sets to block out the people around me so I can slow down my heart rate and reset

yeah he is quite something, he isn't autistic though and that's what makes him a good rolemodel to me

>Autistic things you do at the gym.
I stare at twinks and women

Log my completed exercises between sets. I stay out of people's way but I know it still looks like I'm dicking around on my phone too much.
Take photos of my shoes.
They are nice shoes.

This made me laugh.

Autism

Sometimes when I'm alone at the gym I practise calling for help at the bench, just so when the moment does arrive I don't make too much of a scene. I don't think i'm gonna make it.

Kek I practice rolling the bar on my torso or dropping the weights from one side.

Listen to epic power metal songs and pretend i am the hero who is going to find the sword and slay the dragon

When i do OHP i pretend that i'm upside down and that the bar is the floor and im pushing myself up with perfect balance

this really activated my almonds

I go super saiyan in my head silently before testing my 1RM

So it has been decreed

I pretend that no one is noticing that I'm a skinny DYEL trying to make it

I sing along with my music, not out loud cos the attention would spurge me to super saiyan level, but to block out the idea that other people are around me & are stealing my gains

you`re the special one

A while ago my friend was squatting alone and he loaded to much on. He couldn't put the bar down so he just stood in agony for like 5 mins until some guy noticed he was struggling and took the weight from him without saying a single word.

I get lots of cardio done waiting for the 2 or 3 people in the free weight area to go away so I can lift, even though there's loads of space and available equipment.

I talk to others and use my phone, perhaps the most autistic things of all

I always lip sync to my music when on the bike. I throw in a couple dance hand jesters from time to time.

Makes cardio fun at least.

>Hand jesters

>existence of Jesus. Good job, faggot
Jesus did exist gayboy. You don't believe in God simply because you're a bitch.
>maybe if I ignore it, it'll go away
Nope. Gonna burn in hell, heathen.