Someone asks fit or Reddit red pill how to get girls

>someone asks fit or Reddit red pill how to get girls
>"Just change your entire diet, go to the gym and lift properly with lots of cardio, re-evaluate your entire life philosophy, read everything by Tolstoy and Dostoevsky by tomorrow, get multiple new interesting hobbies, become outgoing"

So then how do you explain all the Chads who get sex? Do they do all those things?

They don't need to they're Chads not fat autists.

All you really need is a healthy social circle to get girls but /r/redpill and Veeky Forums wont ever admit that because they are rejects who know they wont ever make friends

Chad plays sports. That's fitness and an interesting hobby knocked off in one stroke.

Of course not, he's not real. Chad is the embodiment of your desires.

people seek out TRP because they can't get laid. they started TRP because they couldn't get laid. basically it's full of people who're complete failures at getting women, and full of resentment towards the whole gender because they've been ignored for so long. it's a toxic environment that's better to ignore. I have a great gf that I got without following any of the bullshit they talk about on TRP, and she's nothing like the women they describe.

This was me on redpill sadly.. gladly I realised this 2 months in.

They don't care about your hobbies and interests, they pretend to though

Women don't have many serious hobbies and interests, why would they understand their value intrinsically

Chad is good looking and tall, he is very charismatic and not autistic

Chad is basically a diety at this point.
The embodiment of somebody who is more successful than you at everything you care about, except he doesn't even try, because he has naturally better genetics and there's nothing you can do about it so you might as well kill yourself now and spare women the burden of you being attracted to them.

Just wait until she fucks you
Awalt
All women are like that

If you have a bad diet and are out of shape, have a shitty philosophy, aren't decently well read have no good hobbies and aren't at least a little outgoing or social, what do you have to recommend yourself, period?

Girls aside, I mean just in general as a human being?

I agree that TRP is absolute garbage, but this guy kind of has a point. Maybe not AWALT, but 95% of them for sure.
Just look out for yourself, and keep an eye out for out of the ordinary things. Especially if they persist.

Ironically the two hottest girls i ever fucked was when I was overweight. Sure I get hit on all the time now but it doesnt change the fact.

Correct. I don't lift anymore and am kinda fat. I have sex with women all the time and have never been cheated on. The two things I really have going for me are that I'm funny and tall. The guys here think you need a laundry list of attributes to make up for their awful personalities. In reality it's the fact that you are emotionally stunted man children that's the root cause of everything. Change that and you don't have to change anything else.

> Read everything by Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky

never once have I met a girl that wants to suck my dick because I let slip that I thought The double was a jolly good read.

>I'm funny and tall
>In reality it's the fact that you are emotionally stunted man children that's the root cause of everything.
it's the fact that they're not tall

maybe its different cause im gay, but i find a lot of guys tend to go for the "intellectual" type, so I think the fact that im a massive bookworm has really worked in my favour.

6'3 here, pretty Veeky Forums and get compliments on my bright blue eyes and physique. Still a KHV tho...

you fucked up on ez mode

>they don't know girls love dostoevsky

Except that's wrong and many people say that on the redpill and Veeky Forums. Stop pretending you're so smart and special when you're just a huge faggot.

And anal

The guys who get girls are naturally attractive and charismatic. Some of us are not naturally like that. So become attractive and charismatic we have to change ourselves. Through fitness we improve our body, face and confidence which improves our overall sex appeal. The other stuff mostly just helps with charisma.

Right because no one ever puts pictures of themselves online to make people think they're smarter/stronger then they really are. that would be wrong...

chads are genetically gifted who naturally developed social skills growing up. out-of-shape autists need to actually earn their accomplishments, it's that simple