First sip of the day boys comin in from phoenix

First sip of the day boys comin in from phoenix

Sips, extreme gainz edition

STOP SHILLING FOR A INTERNATIONAL CONGLOMERATE

is your food touching an outdoor bench? I'm all for sips thread but you are disgusting user imo.

>not drinking a 4 pack minimum before you even think about eating a single bite.
You're not going to make it

>lives in Phoenix
>loves Monster Energy

Checks out. Do you have a Fox Racing sticker on the rear window of your raised truck?

This
Wtf kid

>Food touching the bench

Do you live in a third world country?
Who the fuck puts their food directly on the table?
What are you doing?

Do you guys actually drink monster adequately or is it just a meme

Those two things are not mutually exclusive

You have a point

Not OP, but you're all blind. It's clearly wrapped in plastic. Saran wrap or whatever.

S I P B O Y S

its wrapped in foil you spergs

Lurk more

A diet lacking sips can cause blindness.

why do you say the word mutual in that term? Exclusive covers the point

Been away from fit for a bit. Can anyone explain this brand of meme?

It's a shit meme, where anons basically act as willful marketers for Monster

Do you not know what mutual exclusivity is, or are you pushing some high level semantic argument? "Mutually" exclusive means each would exclude the other. So if two things are mutually exclusive, they can't occur simultaneously.

Thanks for stopping by this shit meme thread. You must be bored.

>someone probably spent at least 2 hours making this

I respect dat

0 calorie 0 sugar 0 aspertame
b vitamins, caffiene, good taste
if they make a good product then shilling becomes recommending

W T F WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS IN STORES?

>sips are $6 in FNQ

And if two things are just Exclusive? they cant occur simultaneously. Youre just adding an extra meaningless word because youre repeating a word you heard someone else use that you think sounds cool.

No. I know what you mean about repeating words because you think they sound "cool." That's mimesis, which is basically how language happens, and which is where we get the word "meme."

But "mutual exclusivity" is a thing. You can dig into logical theory if you're curious, but it's a thing and both "mutual" and "exclusivity" are necessary to describe the concept.

Basically, it means if one thing occurs, the other cannot, and vice versa. So they're "mutually" exclusive. It's not accurate to say they're each simply "exclusive," because that has its own meaning and wouldn't make sense in this context.

The original example was (1) drinking Monster and (2) drinking Monster being a meme. The question was disjunctive: do you do (1) or (2)? The "or" implies that each proposition is mutually exclusive of the other. It's either (1) or (2). Can't be both. user who replied "Those two things are not mutually exclusive" correctly implied that both (1) and (2) can occur simultaneously.

If (1) and (2) were simply "exclusive," as you would have it, each would entirely exclude all other things. Like if you drink Monster, you can do absolutely nothing else. Drinking Monster would mean you cease to exist insofar as you're not drinking Monster. And that makes no sense.

So your argument is shit. Read a book.

Its fits version of baneposting

>not makinging your own
> no P I S S Y S I P S
never gonna maken it