Becoming stronger AND staying small possible?

alright Veeky Forums, I want to know if it's possible to become S U P E R strong without getting S U P E R big. Is there any way I can continue to become stronger without being a meat man?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0E-Pgu1cMw
youtube.com/watch?v=jKsT-zG-w0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Keep your intensity under the bar, eat lots of protons, keep reps low. You're going to be making mostly CNS gains. You're progress will be extremely slow and not consistant, and you'll be more prone to injury, but it's possible. Good luck.

yes

Thats hilarious 1000000/10 keks ha lmao Im laughin my lungs out m8 hahahaa you showed me

Wtf are you talking about everything I said is factual

OP here, thats not me

Haha fucking noob. Neck yourself fucking pussy

Veeky Forums scientists kek
you're a moron

Its possible, but genetics play a fucking massive role in strength potential when you take muscle mass out of the equation.

If you're asian then you may be in luck.

You won't get super big regardless. Unless you roids.

It's literally impossible bro, if it was there would be entire sports based around competitors lifting heavy weight in different motions, separated by different weight classes, having meets and live television coverage, and also be a longstanding part of the Olympics.
But none of that has happened as it's simply impossible to lift heavy weights without yourself weighing over 200kgs.
I'm sure if it was someway possible (of course it isn't) it'd also be pretty accessible to women, they wouldn't lift as much as the men obviously but they could probably still put up impressive numbers more through mastered technique that massive gains in muscular strength.
Unfortunately it just can't happen you stupid useless cunt how fucking dumb are you

I guess it's somewhat possible.
Here's a champion javelin thrower. He's very slim and weak looking but can bench 170kg.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0E-Pgu1cMw

Nice aregument. Prove me wrong I want to see you try, and yea I'm a lot closed to a Veeky Forums scientist than you'd think. 3rd year kinesiology student

take it from someone who pursued that dream:

it's not worth it, friend. just get big and strong at the same time. no one cares how much you can lift relative to your BW. the only people that will appreciate it are other regulars at the gym, yourself, and your mom.

i came from a gymnastics background which is why i was focused on an impressive strength:weight ratio but i had left gymnastics already. it served no purpose for me to actively take measures to stay smaller/leaner and stunt my progress.

eat big.

get big.

3rd year kin undergraduate student??
omg wow! tell me more

New season of one punch man WHEN

>3rd year kinesiology student

so, future personal trainer?

>You're going to be making mostly CNS gains.
what the fuck did he mean by this?

literally an undergraduate student talking out of his ass like he's a licensed healthcare practitioner, nothing new.

Listen to the dipshit offering advice. I know your mom and dad probably respect your opinion being from some sort of third world country where healthcare is a privilege only held by the rich (ironic but still relatively true). However, your opinion on this message board is just a joke at this point. Please re-evaluate your life. Remember, suicide is always an option for you.

This ;-;

youtube.com/watch?v=jKsT-zG-w0k

>t. DYEL trying to get someone from /fraud/ angry