Friendly reminder

This is what girls want.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jayalvarrez/status/834425772290871296?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like santa monica pier. always wanted to visit.

>stop giving a fuck about what women want
>get women

Turns out they just want a man instead of some bitch who spends his life worrying about what they want.

second post best post

Just a reminder that even if you're that guy females will find something to cry about

>Lifting
>Not for women

Don't lie to yourself.

>tan
>thin
>over 5'11
>has so much of his dad's money that he can pursue cool interests and not care about others

Yes that is indeed what they want

Not with those shoulders.

I already have that, thanks for the PSA!

A guy who likes going out and doing fun things, actually swims at the beach and is relaxed and confident for photos? Yep. Of course it helps if he's hot but he could be half as hot as this and still be just fine.

if the only reason you lift is for women, then I feel sorry for you.

He posted a video on his snapchat (no homo) and it seemed about average maybe a little above. Girls just get salty and cry small dick

spbp

It's the GTA pier

lol did he dive headfirst into seagrass?

YO IT BETTER NOT BE THIS FAGGOT

A small what?

Yeah but not what they get. Life is full of compromise in many ways. I want to drive a 2017 Stingray that runs on solar energy but I don't, I drive an old Eclipse. I want to marry a woman who who is 10/10, smart, nice, is super attracted to me, likes the same shit I do and loves me unconditionally for who I am but I know I won't. I might end up with someone is attractive but stupid, or who loves me a lot but isn't a 10/10. The fact is yes a lot women would kill to date a man like pic OP but most of them won't.

this is what girls want you stupid piece of shit how can you be so retarded

>no beautiful blue alien to belittle me

I literally hate living

VTM Bloodlines brah

>attractive face
>low bodyfat

Makes sense.

Is this a Chiss? Are they non-canon now?

Fuck off

they were recanonized in the latest season of rebels, also chiss mercenaries show up in aftermath or something

break up with any girl and they'll say that

this cunt has 8m teen girls following her on instagram who are going to spend their early 20s trying to act just like her

Literally who?

Good for them i wanna be a freakbeast

I heard he cheated on her a lot. that shit hurts so I dont blame her for pulling no punches

No, we don't. His shoulders are tiny and his pecs suck. It makes sense that he looks like that because he's clearly a surfer, doesn't make it any more attractive though. Also I want to chop that hair off he looks like a degenerate.

Only faggots constantly care about what other people think.

Friendly reminder, this is actually what girls want.

let me guess you're the type of girl who has a feminine penis?

i live there bro its scummy af

Any female that does more than yoga / cardio / jazzercise type bullshit at the gym is a very small minority; women who lift competitively or for bodybuilding purposes are going to be masculine by default due to the inherent rejection of femininity that comes with being a female lifter who seeks the physique of a man
Don't trust a girl who doesn't head straight to the treadmill when she goes to the gym, she's probably got a bigger cock than you've got

Wagecuck 24 x 7 routine

wallet

Bump

twitter.com/jayalvarrez/status/834425772290871296?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

look at the size of that fucking thing though. she's just salty. nothing small about it

literally this

has anyone ever noticed if you go out wth your mates when you have a gf, because you dont care, girls basically flock to you

Seen any vampires?

But what about what I want?

>a walk on the beach with a non-aspie
yep sounds about right

Nigger, I've been a shut-in for 5 years. Women might as well not even exist as far as I'm concerned. Makes no difference for my gains.

What do you want mah friend?

you already have a girlfriend why would you care