I wish I'd just calorie counted.

Literally looks like the mutated krabby patty in that one Spongebob episode

pic related

Gains goblin detected, bottom left corner

>spiralised chicken breast
???

GMO chicken that is already in the shape of a rotisserie chicken

>not showing macros

Eat shit, senpai. Fast-food chains are all about mass production and profit. I'm willing to bet this burger is just a fucking mess in terms of nutrition.

Also, why the fuck would you buy this? If you're going to KFC at least enjoy yourself.

TWENTY SEVENTEEN

NOT SPIRALISING YOUR CHICKEN

I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T DO THIS

they give the chicken titty twisters to spiralise the breast, so they can start the tortured life of this abomination as soon as possible.

>it's real

or it seems real anyway but ice cube relish? Seems like a joke

I also don't see how a cauliflower bun could possibly work. It would just fall apart

Proabably has no chicken in it because that's the expensive part

Entirely aimed at women who want to count calories

KEK

>Entirely aimed at women who want to count calories

This is clearly intended for lazy fucks who DON'T count calories.

Fucking kek

lmao.
When you said "titty twisters", the first thing that popped into my head were nipple tassels.

>ice cube relish..

>spiralised chicken

>not spiralised almonds for the optimal gain retention

>100% British kale
U wot m8

Currently cutting and making gains in strength

>paralyzed chicken breast
no thx I'm already autistic

It's apparently a spoof, which is too bad because I'd totally eat that.

>How to eat like a faggot
The "turkey burger" mentality, the belief that you can "cheat" a diet by having the same foods as before made from different ingredients, is a terrible mental state to be in. You need to either eat the same foods in smaller proportions or simply stop eating unhealthy foods. Stop eating fucking burgers, and make chicken roasts instead, because it's a completely different food and will break your former mental associations. It's much easier to resist the mental thought "I want to have a burger" because it implies full separation. You only have the mental weight of reachieving something lost. The mental thought "I want to have a REAL burger" is much harder to resist, because you have the weight of separation as well as the implied weight of impropriety on your part. It feels WRONG, and you want to FIX it.