/fraud/ - steroids general

NO SOURCE TALK

Before you ask beginners' cycle/bnc advice, read this: reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index.

If you still have questions after that, post the following:

>Age
>Body fat %
>Lifting experience

M A G A

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/7QcBS
imgur.com/a/5nbmA
juniper.net/us/en/training/certification/
cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications.html
reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/5vge7b/psa_how_after_just_one_testosterone_injection/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe9zguLje1g\
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prev:

Just finished my first pin of
Mast p
Npp
Test p
All at 350mg a week
What should I expect

>fuck up
>out of test
>new gear won't arrive until next week
should I just pin the rest as usual?

fuckin gain city, thats what.

Is it test e or a short ester?

If its a short ester i'd up the dosage so your levels will come back up again if its a long esther just continue as usual.

e

thanks

What's her name again? I forgot

I'll tell him you said hey. He's doing really well--is huge again, has a good job, etc

The rest of what?
and yes either way.
A few weeks out from a show, most guys run no test with only dry compounds. I've ran mast solo for a while and was pretty dry, but I can't not want to fuck my gril all the time like I do on test

I just run tren along with it desu

>good job
>still huge
man, I need a promotion. Mine is so taxing I would probably kill someone at work on too much tren.
ntm can't train and sleep as hard.
I don't know how guys with kids do it.

Whoever was asking about var caps

You'll never find a legit answer about splitting doses. Some say necessary to take apart, some say pre workout, some say whenever you want to take it because half-life blah blah. I researched for days last year and never got a clear cut answer

I ended up taking my dose preworkout and split dose on rest days. Everything seemed fine

I did have some mild liver issues which was one of the reasons people said not to take dose all once though, kek

Was curious, how do steroids affect your cardio? I would have guessed it'd either have no effect or a positive one, but when I look it up I find people saying it hits them negatively, especially with Tren.

I was curious if this is true.

He doesn't run tren anymore iirc. Dose high test and that Mk sarm (can't remember the name)

why face censor? OC? if yes MOAR

cooking related
imgur.com/gallery/7QcBS
imgur.com/a/5nbmA

Can you do this on a low budget? I'm a broke college student.

Angela white
About to fap but found out that she was blacked...

it's not too expensive desu

.pdf your books for similar content and BS all the essays.

use the book money for roids.

2nd week of cycle, pls no bully your friendly neighborhood Rascal.

So after just THREE pins of Test E, (125, 125, 200), I have a shit gyno flare-up. Had pubertal gyno, got it removed, know the signs. Never had sore or itchy nips, emotions are fine, just growth.

I look fine in loose tanks
>pic related was sent to female companion, pls no bully friends

But tight V? Fuggetaboutit

I am losing fat on cycle already, but I'm doing HIIT 3-4 days a week on top of lifting 6 days a week, and calorie restriction.

I admit fully that I started this cycle too eagerly because I have low-T and wanted to ascend. But I now think, given my high pre-disposition to aromitize, and my thicc manlet body, I should drop the cycle now and lose a full 8-10lbs before starting cycle again.

My only concern is that lowered test levels will make it even harder to drop the weight, although without the bloat, continuing keto and HIIT, I should be able to drop 8 within 1.5 months. I admit fucked up, but after only three pins I just want to make the smartest choice for my aesthetics. If that means accepting failure and going natty for a month to loose weight, so be it.

Also I swear to christ my traps look better than this lighting shows...I was insecure enough to even take another while flexing them.

TL;DR: I had no clue I would get gyno this quickly, and its totally my fault I didnt drop more fat before starting.

>use the book money for roids

Thanks should I just take an ai if I feel sides or start now?

>Stop using the book money for roids

>I don't know how guys with kids do it.
Not that hard tbqfh. Needs an understanding and laid back gf/wife though, which is why most fail hilariously.

GPA dont matter hombre, just dont put it on your resume and they wont care about it.

its all about certs and getting shoe'd in babby.

That's exactly what I do, but always pw bc why not.
You can factor the half life, and blood stable and blah blah but in the end, the half life isn't anything crazy short, and why not get the peak before training. Nothing worth thinking too hard over.

what is with this mk sarm meme. My one buddy does it, and he is a big fuckin fella. I still think he's just trolling me how much aas he's on. claims only trt.
I fucked this coal burner once. She told me that it's true "once you go black you don't go back...because no guy will date me now"
I laughed my ass off bc I was thinking the same thing as I was bolting out the door

Also I already starting take Asin 12.5 EoD 5-6 days ago, and it seemed to stop bloat and flushing so I dont think its bunk

Edit: I think I'm just going to have to drop ship and get to 12-14% and do this properly.

I hate having low-T but I need to do this right and I think the only way I can avoid these rapid gyno symps is to stop for now and lose weight.

Just really didnt expect things to happen this rapidly. Time to accept the failure and press on.

mirin beard

you look like a recent gen pokemon prevolution for first gen bimbomon

roflmao

At least you still have a nice house, richfag
If you're prone, yeah might as well.
If not, I'm having a hard time saying either way.
If it were me, I'd just wait. But I know how I react and know when I'm my estro is up.
gh15 actually did a surprisingly good way of gauging yourself with your estro levels. in the bible somewhere. how your nuts hang, craving sugar, different things
I suppose my life would be easier if I moved my gf into my house and had her help me w shit.
but kids, oh man. 2scary4me. I still want to see more of the world and I'm already 30

Anyone have personal experience with t3? Tried clen and alb once, not much of a fan

Tren makes you short-breathed as fuck. I got winded walking down my stairs.

Test not as much until higher doses.

Please describe in detail your encounter with her because of reasons. Also, how much?

Kek I told Bimbo that he had my /fraud/ trip goal body already, now I just need to evolve 6 inches taller.

Yea its my parents, they have an insane bathroom. Moving back out in a month though cause I landed >>>bigboi sales job

>Get mail on work..
>''BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, YOU'RE INVITED TO JOIN THE BIG TOWN HALL MEETING AT 10;00 AM, Everyone will be there
>Normally, statistics, profits will be discussed during these meetings, so no worry..
>BUT THEN..Big boss start talking
>"Dear all... I got bad news for y'all"
>"We gonna reorganize and because of this, 20 people will be fired today.."
>"The people who will get fired will get a phone call to come down stairs and talk with HR"
>END OF MEETING
>Everyone in TOTAL SHOCK
>Go back to desk...
>Fuckers trolls each other and fake call each other
>The first calls arrive..
>People around me get called, we look each other in the eyes like we can't believe this shit
>They come back with a bag of papers
>''i got fired man''
>NOT YOU, FUCK I AM FUCKED NOW
> I AM SCARED AF MY HEART GOES 10000BPM, IAM SCREWED TO THE NEET LIIFE AGAIN!!!
>Finally... the calls are over.. They fired the almost whole IT department(all Business analyst, developers, function analysts and even my manager) Except our team remained
THESE FUCKING INDIANS WILL TAKE OVER ALL OUR JOBS, FUCKING PAJEETSSSSSS. They took all our jobs,

I tell you faggots, nothing is sure in this life beside you being dyel and ugly
You look like shit, get off roids before i am gonna fuck you up

YOU ARE THE CANCER WE NEED TO GET RID OF

What doses of drugs were you running and what were these "mild liver issues"?

Trying to really figure out how liver toxic Anavar really is.

Yeah kids are both the best and worst thing you will ever do kek

Depends highly on who you have them with though. All /pol/ and /r9k/ memes aside, some women are just inherently wired to become insufferable harpies as soon as you breed them.

They beautiful white neighborhood I grew up in is now New New Delhi.

Faggots can't drive either and they're always walking around in the middle of the street. Fuck outta here brownies

Just run test if you don't know how to manage sides.

You'll still put on muscle

>TFW something keeps going wrong with my source

JUST

This isn't fair. This can't keep fucking happening.

>now I just need to evolve 6 inches taller
there is more to being him than that bub

but keep trying

if your an IT guy then you should know that the only way to fight against fake degrees and pajeets is to get CERT's

look into getting
juniper.net/us/en/training/certification/
cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications.html

and sec +, right now its the only way to not get replaced with indians.

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/5vge7b/psa_how_after_just_one_testosterone_injection/

reminder

It wasn't that bad, just dark piss sometimes. I was taking 50mg a day and I drank a couple beers here and there but never drunk or anything like that.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was partly Winny though, you never know what you're really getting and var is hard to find legit

lol that fucking sucks dude, also funny that they kicked your fkn manager but not you lmao

Yea I was reading that yesterday. Im gonna do regular Nolva PCT and ECA while cutting, blast the fat, hit a real cycle hopefully by mid or end of April

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe9zguLje1g\

time to kill commies as usual there the ones with open border polices

some of the comments are fantastic tho

These fucking Indians will take over everything. Especially development work. It's fucking stupid to become a regulair developer these days. Almost all big companies let Indians development for them. Even our servicedesk is now controlled by Indians. The only reason we are still there is because Indians are too stupid for second and third line calls

All brainless work is easy to outsource.

All these fucking Indians got Masters, but they're all fucking stupid.

I need to take SQL courses for my job. Now is probably my change to get them.

Yeah we're now without a manager. Now some fucking PAJEET is our manager who can't manage like shit.

Everyone is just browsing and doing nothing since then

Next week the big boss from Murica is coming to tell us what to do.

It's better to not work for a big international company, trust me. You're just a number to them A PUPPET

HELP!!!

Not sure if srs but ok
She always wanted to fuck me all high school, was occupied with way better action just saw her as kinda eh.
So years later she dates one of my friends, whatever I really had no interest in her.
So me and my gril at the time were having problems, I start going out. I see her out shes like omg hey.
I tell her just to bring me to her place
She has Magnums at her house.
says blacks have a thing with ego.
Put it on, fits fine, don't see the big deal.
But it's hella fucking thick and barely feel anything, ntm i never wear condoms.
tell her just blow me. Tells me how she has wanted to fuck me forever. I tell her to bring me to my car. don't think i've talked to her since.
hot face, kinda too thicc for my taste i like super small.
Her last bf was a white washed black that I knew. But all the other guys she's with are mostly black. She even said the bf still lived there some times and could show up

God damn people are fucking stupid

I hate this generation of kids. The "information age" is bullshit. They all think they know everything now because they read one article on Google but some are dumber than previous generations who actually had to talk to real people and take time to do real research in books.

>It's better to not work for a big international company, trust me. You're just a number to them A PUPPET

Doesn't have to be big or international anymore these days. The greed is real.

You're a puppet to everyone, what's your point?

They're not your buddies or your mom or dad.

>know the signs. Never had sore or itchy nips, emotions are fine, just growth.
What are the signs of gyno growth?

>get off roids before i am gonna fuck you up
He's doing TRT (if I am reading this right), give him a break

100%
On top- I was picking up my sushi earlier and saw a typical family. But the kids I honest to god could not tell what gender.
When I was young we all wanted to be THE MOST many, not look like questionable grils.
The generation of alpha bros is dying

remember soy is for goys.

what are you even saying

>I tell you faggots, nothing is sure in this life beside you being dyel and ugly
holy fuck my sides

10/10 made me laugh uncontrollably at work. glad you still have a job :)

True that. I have seen smaller companies suffer from the same problem.

You gotta stand out and be unique, otherwise you will be replaced by Pajeets. Especially developer/programmer work is easy to outsource

Of course i am aware of this, but if you're experiencing this in real life is some other shit. The only way to remain alive is to suck the cocks from the big bosses

>TFW multiple people have mentioned how they got clearly bunk test from source
>TFW source denies it all
>TFW made an order just before this issue arised

I'm fucked aren't I? Rip $500

Gyno growth on cycle is supposed to start with itchy/sore nips, then lumps.

However I could feel growths under one side within a week. Again I had this from puberty and then surgery, so I remember exactly what areas felt like what. And it got noticeable pretty quick.

Yea the plan was just TRT because of shit bloods. I guess the Asin could be shit, but its from the same guy as the Test which is verified and felt great, and it seemed to stop the bloating and flushing.

>The only way to remain alive is to suck the cocks from the big bosses
This fella knows what it takes to be successful in work. I commend you

It's a cycle we'll be alright. Bad ass ww2 led to hippies which led to rockers which led to disco which led to punk which led to hair metal which led to ARNOLD action heroes which led to boy bands which led to metal/punk 2nd generation which led to these faggot vegan literal homo beta cunts. They'll die out soon enough

What is the first letter of the lab, or maybe some indicator. (I dont think talking about labs counts as source talk idk dont want to get b&)

I'd bet a buck that it starts with E

T in Canada

For now, but we will be replaced also. The only reason we're still there is because we got knowledge and skills that are really needed for the moment.. and not transferred to the pajeets yet.

Until the big bosses command us to train and write instruction manual for the pajeets so they can take us over.

It's just a matter of time this will happen. I am already looking for a other job

I'm saying faggots nowadays think they know everything because they're oversaturated with information which gives them a fake form of confidence which leads to these god damn idiots in the reddit thread I just read

I'm at work and scatter brained can't edit typing, sorry if my posts look like a chimp wrote it right now

>I could feel growths under one side
Damn. so it feels different than normal fat? like will you feel a bunch of fat and then something like a knot or lump of harder tissue? Or does it still feel like the surrounding fat?

I'm the user from previous thread who had a hard time determining whether i have chest fat or gyno. Did you look into ralox before getting your pubertal gyno removed?

theres plenty of contracting jobs out there, go work for a phone company and find one that does it right .

but different country different markets. be adaptable know everything that there is to know about computers and electronics and hope for the best.

Finally decided to stop being a retard and pay for pharma var instead of gambling on ugl shit.

Shit is good.

>Canadian source
ah, nah not familiar with any. love trailer park boys tho
Lose again jacuzzi tub boi

I know and there is a lot of work in IT at the moment. But the first thing i will ask during these job interviews will be; do you work with pajeets?

fucking pajeets

masT, you have a very unique mindset, I think you know that as well. Do you see any differences between how you are handling the situation versus how your coworkers are handling the situation?

I had some really bad car problems late at night over the weekend and was just thinking about how poorly I would have dealt with the situation before TRT. But in this occasion I was cheerful and cracking jokes with the towing guys and just saw everything like a matter-of-fact with very little to no negative emotions overlayed on it. Reflecting on this change makes me happy - amazing how confidence and being oriented on your own peace of mind really changes the way situations unfold.

Do you need var so bad that you can justify buying it for pharma prices? I mean come on.

you scared me, I thought something new happened just now

just no news yet regarding the bad bloods.. which is bad but at least it's not something else added to the shit storm

There's a 150 post thread on SST... JUST

This. You could afford gh on that budget

Pre-pubertal felt like a lump or tough mass under and around the nipple. If you push your palms together and flex, your nipple will continue to hang down and away from the chest. If you push straight into the nipple, you can feel a sore mass. Squeeze some fat around the chest or stomach between two fingers, then behind the nipple. If it feels different its gyno. You cant treat pre-pubertal with orals. At least not effectively.

Gyno on cycle felt like fat hardening around the nipple area. And looked obvious to me when I wore a tight shirt.

Post address and Ill send you one whole American greenback

Don't even bother, my man

I used to always tell people I was active on forums and review boards when I ordered just so they wouldn't fuck with me lol
Send him an email and express your concerns and you would be happy to give him a glowing review if you get good gear.
Fucking leafs and their rons

>Rep has literal Chinaman English
>He's leaked info about other customers to me
>Numerous bad bloodwork showing it's shit
>Minor things such as retardedly typing listings/monthly sales, posting sales like two weeks past the first of the month, mistypes in prices, horrific grammar and spelling as if he's typing while lifting

>DENIES the issues that arise(example a: the GH issue a while back, example b: the recent huge issue)

Why did we get cucked like this?

I have a po box and would have no problem with posting (ok maybe a little). Instead buy a diet big gulp, on me.

man who the fuck u talking about cant find any post on sst about this.

is it the tru guy?

Source starts with a T and is in Canada familiamo

>Squeeze some fat around the chest or stomach between two fingers, then behind the nipple. If it feels different its gyno. You cant treat pre-pubertal with orals. At least not effectively.

Damn, i might have gyno. i'll have to keep cutting to confirm but it definitely feels different from belly fat but there are no lumps (consistent feeling in the whole chest). It's more like just "tougher fat."

How much was your surgery? covered by insurance by any chance?

Honestly no of course not.
I'm going to LA for a month in march/April and I want to look awesome for it. Gonna run it til then.
I recently got a fat pay rise so I can afford it.

Didn't actually think about gh. I've been on test only for the last 2 years and the odd oral run, just not bothered considering other injectables because I can't be fucked dealing with extra sides.

I think I will start looking into it.

if its hard and lactating then yes its ""true"" gyno. if its white and puffy around the nipple then its onset gyno. in which case easily reversable. if its boob fat then your fat and should lose more wheight but even thats still reversable with an AI or SERM.

no need for surgery unless its hard as a rock and GOMAD approved.

because the source was good for like 2 years

wish I knew what happened exactly during the rep switch

should have just went full on ham with a super high tren dose if you're that set on fucking your lipids with anavar.

>The only way to remain alive is to suck the cocks from the big bosses

Why did you get involved in a field, in the first place, where you could be replaced overseas in a second? They'd outsource your shit to Martians if they could.

Time to become your own man, dude. Living in fear of your own job is no way to live.

Only chance you could have of getting insurance would be if it could turn into cancer or if a psychologist says youre gonna explode yourself if the tits dont leave, and I give both of those about a 1% chance.

Only cost about 2k, and it was worth every penny to me. I paid for half with a credit card I paid back long ago.

Procedure took like 50 minutes. Then you wear a compression vest for a month or two. Not supposed to lift for around 6-8 weeks but I went back at 4 or 5 no issues (They just dont want the scars to enlarge).

Do what I didnt do: Ask them if they can remove everything so it cant come back. Ive read some patients saying their doc removed full glands. I am not sure exactly what this entails, I just know some claim thats possible.

As Granpa is saying here if you got this during cycle youre fine. I have a flare up now and started treating it a couple days ago, already smaller, should be gone within 2 weeks tops. But puberty gyno, not so much.

phew, thank you Grandpa.

It's definitely not hard nor is it white and puffy. I mean no more puffy than man boob nipples. they get small and tight in the shower. when you say "easily reversible" are you talking about ralox or nolva sort of stuff?

Dude is it time to bail now though? It's just progressively getting worse

Everything is going wrong. Biggest being leaked information on customers and complete disregard for issues.

>if its white and puffy around the nipple then its onset gyno. in which case easily reversable. if its boob fat then your fat and should lose more wheight but even thats still reversable with an AI or SERM.

Can you get them through a doc?

I had gyno removed and I never once had lactation whitness. A growth is gyno period. Of course they get tight in the shower or when its cold, all nipples do that. Girls nipples do that and thats what gyno is.

If there is mass under the nipple that is hard and doesnt go away with low BF its gyno. If you really are this worried go to a doctor and have them check. Theyll feel around and have you flex, and you can get an ultrasound if needed.

E2 suppression, i honestly dont know enough about AI's and SERMS to give advice on that.

i get itchy nips from my meme andros and puffy nips also, but i reverse it with my DIM since it affects E2 levels. but its not allways the case when dealing with certain compounds.

prolactin is another cause of gyno and will give you lactation for sure. so thats a different route of reversal idk what other stuff besides caber that could get rid of that but supressing E2 is a good way.

i dont know enough besides what the symtoms are from my experianceses and online

>Can you get them through a doc?

i dont hear of any doctor giving you AIs/ SERMS to reverse it. so UGL is the only real route.