I keep getting accused of using steriods by people who have little to no knowledge of training of dieting...

I keep getting accused of using steriods by people who have little to no knowledge of training of dieting. I did do a drastic transformation in 5 months but nothing out of this world. Now to prove them wrong would whipping out my elephant size testicles be concrete evidence that I am not on juice? Since that is the only understanding they have of steriod side effects.

Probably if they are plebs with no knowledge (really tho why do you care what they think?)

But yeah, roiders can keep big nuts by using HCG so it wouldn't prove anything to anyone who knew anything.

You could get a blood test to prove your test levels are normal.

I've had similar accusations thrown my way. I didn't really sweat it and just kind of joked about it. If anyone REALLY thinks you are, just show them pictures of guys that are absolutely roiding and hope that they can tell the difference

They're just jealous man, they want to grasp on to some reason as to why they can't do what you've done. If they can't trust you to tell them the truth, then fuck them.

Why exactly would you even care?
They know they're too lazy to achieve anything worthwhile with their body so instead of working on themselves they try to drag you down.

I don't really care and take it as a compliment. But still it doesn't look good at work because it is a illegal drug at the end of the day. But whipping out my balls could be worse :P

Sticks and stones user.

Although I am curious have any before and after pics?

They are not even worth sharing Cuz it's just a weightless. I was a fat fuck and lost 70 lbs. I use to be in shape before so I bounced back quick.

who is that giant holding you in the pic in the left

Before/after pls

Start to roid and make huge gains, that way they will see that you weren't juicing before and apologize for their behavior.

>Probably if they are plebs with no knowledge (really tho why do you care what they think?)

this, fpbp

Kek

>really tho why do you care what they think?
This. Fuck what losers think.

Wayne Dyer once said "Your reputation is none of your business" and there's a lot of wisdom in that.

Why do you care?
Thats just like fat people calling dieting unhealthy and impossible, they are just in denial about their own failure.

nothing not natty about this

kek

You lost 70lbs in 5 months and that is the end result? You shitting me? All natty?

He obviously lifted while being fat newfriend.

Yeah but still 5 months...

kek