Do you shave all your bodyhair?

Do you shave all your bodyhair?

Having body hair makes me feel dirty, i just shaved my chest and stomach and ass cracker and back armpits now i feel alot cleaner and smooth, also my shredded abs show more

tfw no body hair.
27 now and still have no facial, slight dusting under the arms and about a 1.5 inch radius around my penior.
Any thoughts on this, i know my father had the same and could never grow a full beard.
Is it low test? Ive never really looked into it

i think thats a good thing if all your other features developed like face and frame

having to shave is annoying

I hate my chest hair, makes me look like a dyel, while shaved I pretty toned. I don't however shave anything below my hip knees, shaved legs look ugly desu.

Shave my chest because it pretty much only grows in around my nipples and just looks weird. Trim pits and pubes down to a reasonable level and leave everything else as is since it isn't that long or thick.

I only shave beard and armpits

dont need to

Trim pits and pubes. Otherwise I've got a Twink body with bear hair

Prepare for itchiness OP

>tfw 19 with full bush, ass/taint, and underarm hair but no forearm hair and little facial hair.

Too hairy to shave completely, I trim everything down.

might as well shave your pussy too

shave face, crotchateria, as much of my ass crack as I can reach, armpits and that is all that I get down. Thinking of switching to trimming but I'm reluctant as it always gets itchy when it is short and growing.

I go for middle top guy

Basically just trim everything down/shave back. Most girls like a bit of body hair and I think it looks manly myself.

>tfw satyr mode engaged
me too brother, me too
who else /satyr/?

Get a better razor and learn to shave properly.

Just stomach and arm pits. Everything else: trim.

>tfw gf is a waxer

Waxing hurts like a motherfucker, but damn, the results are nice. Not having to pay for it is great, too. That shit can get expensive, especially for a guy.

I shave my asscrack, so I can get those sweet ghost-wipes.

I used to shave my legs cause I liked the feeling of having smooth legs, but now i get laid semi-regularly I had to stop that cause my sexual partners would laugh at me

>tfw 5'5" and bottom right

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

hair is manly bro, are you balding? if not, you must be looking pretty good.

>satyr mode

Fucking kek.

I'm bottom left. I used to shave it before I realized how self conscious that made me look to others. Now I don't give a fuck and I think it looks great

If a girl doesn't like chest hair she's likely still a teenager who thinks skeletons with surfer hair are the peak of male attractiveness.

HOW THE FUCK DO I SHAVE MY BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I assume you're just a hairy woman?

Like a tiny gorilla.

Pour gasoline and light it with a match. Your hair problems are solved for good.

no body hair to speak of, feelsgoodman

>shaved my chest and stomach and ass cracker and back armpits
> shaved my ass cracker

> ass cracker

Also you have armpits on your back and sides? And you just shave the rear ones?

> my hip knees

what?

>love of my life plays with filthy hairy asscracks 8 hours a day

I have an ass
I have a cracker
Uh
Ass-cracker

I only shave my back, because it's just a few tiny patches there and that looks very weird. I trim my pubes and chest when things get too long. Not for looks but practicality.

IMHO putting time into shaving is just time lost. What are you? A chick? Will you put makeup on next? What after that? Wax your ballsack?

What did ya say to me, you bitch-ass cracker?

post your photo please, must be euphoric

i actually shave my ballsack because the little hairs i feel them after time in my boxer shorts it is very irritating and a clean ballsack is more better

>tfw ballsack skin so long and huge you can wipe ass with it

Nah, you faggot would start staking me, and I don't want girls to think I'm queer (not that there's anything wrong with it).

Tried that once. Gotta admit, the smooth feeling is nice, but I got a few ingrown hairs that were not so nice.

wat

Btw. did someone try laser hair removal? I'm considering it for my small back patches, but not sure if worth it.

kekkek

yes, now i am bald. very fucking useful

I only want hairy men. I am hairy myself, though I trim.

>Do you shave all your bodyhair?

Top left is me, only trim my crotch hair. Would never shave my body hair and I would rather be hairier

is it possible to grow chest and forearm hair after 21?

I shave my nipple hair because I hate looking at it

I don't grow proper chest hair because I had low intrautero testosterone levels. At least I'm finally getting proper facial hair (at age 27) it's like I'm in second puberty

fugg, way hairier than those pics, oh well

lol you will jsut look like a little twink
girl love hairy muscle just shave your crotch

I'm also top left. I'm already 23 but some very light chest hair is just starting to come in so maybe Ill be able to advance to the next level.

or just a chimp?

Anyone who uses the word "twink" is a faggot. What you're really saying is that you like hairy muscles, you faggot.

6'1'' top middle. I trim beard and pubes

>shaved ass crack
You gonna have a bad time

If you are someone who is so hairy that hair grows on your shoulders do the following:

Trim pubes or shave, whatever is your preference.
Trim your chest and abdominal area/stomach at most every 2 weeks.
Get your back (down to waist), shoulders and upper arm waxed once a month. Do not get your forearm waxed, that is pretty gay.

You are hairy because of your testosterone (whites and indians). If you are hairy as an ape most likely you are high test.

Blacks and asians usually have no or barely any hair. Just shave armpits, trim or shave pubes as per your preference.

You used it too faggot, bend over and open that hole for me.

I have this curly arm hair on my triceps. I don't know if I should shave it all off or what. I don't want it to grow back looking even worst.

>tfw only remembered to shave front armpits

>tfw haven't shaved ass cracker for a week

shave crotch and arm pits
leave everything else bear mode
someday will laser out back hair, I have like 2 asymmetric patches that bug me

>I'm already 23 but some very light chest hair is just starting to come in

what did they do to us

how did this happen

were we poisoned or something

should i shave?

>should i shave?

It's not hair you should cut

FUUUUUUCK ME TOO user. I have hair going all the way up the backs of my arms.

i know i gotta lose weight, thats not my point though.

It sucks ass because I know it looks weird as fuck. I've started just shaving the upper portion to see how it grows back. I'll probably just end up regularly shaving my triceps.

>accusing someone of being gay
>on fit

And my point is atm it's pretty useless even if you shaved.
When you are cut decide for yourself, but everything in its own time

Dude you have a good hair pattern. Don't shave, get fit.

>literally Hercules

aight bros, time to cut then!

No I just cut my hair and trim my beard.

Pretty much going for this more.

Are you depressed, low muscle mass, overweight, moody? That is low test
It's genetics, what;s your background? I'm ecuadorian so I got incan genetics, have no body hair( have pubic and head hair), it's not too bad desu. Once I cut I can look close to Mario lopez

>he doesent work his hip-knees
WTF dude

Yes 8
I do and I look better shaved than hairy if I don't want to pull milfs and target college girls

I trim pubes, pits, gouch, and asscrack monthly just for cleanliness. hair holds a lot of your stank

I shave my chest/abdomen/pits/pubes because im not a savage. And by shave I mean using a mechanical razor