I've been using my sister's butt plug as a test for the last 2 weeks and I've found it really helped my squat...

I've been using my sister's butt plug as a test for the last 2 weeks and I've found it really helped my squat. I'm going to buy my own because i think she's noticed it's missing.

Question is, should i just get a normal sex butt plug or splash out the extra few dolla for a squat plug?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kPPh8Mif7jA?t=370
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a squat plug. They are made of a special material that compresses when it is under immense pressure. Normal buttplugs, made of acrylic, metal or glass, do not compress and can be intense on the anus during heavy sets.

WHAT THE FUCK IS A SQUAT PLUG?

a-and where can I buy one?

You used your sister's? Thats pretty fuckin gross bro
Buy a squat plug, its what theyre made for

My brother usually lets me borrow his (we work the same leg day). His is a real squat one, and I know it works well for me. Cant say much about a typical butt plug, since i've never used one, but I can say, just get a normal squatting one since they are made for it.

do the ones with ridges help at all?

Do you leave it in for whole routine?

I'd get the squat plug. A couple of guys were showing me theirs in the locker room and apparently they all get the ones with the wide bottoms for maximum anal support.

Shouldn't cost you too much more.

Do you still need squat shoes if you use a squat plug?

Is your whole routine squats? If yes, then yes. If no, then no.

wHEN THIS MEME WAS BOARN, I WAS THERE

I'm married, but I'd consider slipping my dick in the bum hole

I'd pee in her butt.

>ass spread
>therefore can't brap post

Clever girl

*FFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH*

I thought squat plugs were just a meme

>Veeky Forums equivalent to the fingerbox meme

nah, i use one for deadlifts too and it works wonders. i used to get pain in my asshole from squatting but buttplugs definately help. just start small to avoid tearing.

Man I knew most of you were homos, but what the fuck.

youtu.be/kPPh8Mif7jA?t=370

>Whooossshhhh

I...

I thought this was a blue board.

M-mods, pls help.

PFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIII

Sometimes it comes as a prize in the bottom of a tub of protein

lel

This guy posts on Veeky Forums, right?

not very regularly id assume, seeing as he is out of the loop on some of the memes

// licensed meme historian

It's incredible how many underaged teenagers this board has to have in order for this "joke" to still be a thing.

Go to fucking school kids, stop shitposting here.

>local man dies at gym after being hit in the chest by unknown metal object at mach speed
Don't do it

I got a big hollow one made from soft plastic.
Comfy as fuck, and allows for rectal air flow so I can valsalva maneuver my intestines.
Recommended.

sometimes when you stare at the abyss long enough, it stares back at you

This one is good for high reps

behind the counter at gnc. They keep them locked up because deviants steal them thinking they're butt plugs

who started this shit... you dont use a squat plug until you are used to breath with a "lifters air"! Safety first fags, with the correct breathing you are going to relax your rear Muskels, so you can lift max weight without danger of injury. You will able too use the big squat plug too!