/chinlet/

Who else chinlet here?

How do you cope everyday no matter what you do your face will always look ugly.

just grow a beard faggot

That's not how it works.

mewing, get bellow 12% bf, grow a beard if you can.

Yes it is.
Look at dan bilzxerian faggot guy. He's a chinlet but the beard makes it look like he isn't.

Loads of guys do this nowadays, particularly given that having a beard is trendy now.

I don't like beard.

That's just one more thing that I'm a failure at, nothing new here.
I just wish my parents wouldn't have given me such high expectations with all their 'you're a handsome boy' bullshit.

Reporting

I feel you bro.

>mewing
Explain.

I cope by being infatuated with the idea of travelling and starting a gofundme for a new gaming chair

chin is receded but not as bad as the OP pic. I met with a plastic surgeon and he said that a simple implant would cost only $5k. Really not that much desu

>tfw not a chinlet
>tfw look good with a big beard
>tfw afraid that people will think I'm a chinlet covering myself with a beard

Not a chinlet here.
However swollen lymphnodes almost conpletely conceal my jawline....What do?

go back to /fraud/ and let out a few more pints of blood

Wait thats a side effect of /fraud/?
Also completely natty, Just got mono when I was younger they swelled up and never went back to normal.

no it's just he always shitposts on /fraud/ about his swollen facial glands

I'm

Also not this guy who apparently shitposts in /fraud/...

Gotta get rid of the overbiteee

How do I fix it?

Never close your mouth completely, stick out your jaw so you have an underbite (think Beavis) and bite down on the insides of your cheeks (so you lock everything in and have more pronounced cheek bones).

Seriously though, just accept what you have and drive on. Thin your face down and grow a beard, if you can.

>tfw my chin sticks out like a full inch in front of my lips

Do people really like this?

Yes, pic related

Yes it indicates high prenatal and pubertal test

Chairbrah

How shit is my jaw tho ? No BS.

You tell me.

post profile pic

put your tongue on the roof of your mouth, touch your front teeth, and breathe out of your nose
it should be your natural breathing position but if you're a disgusting mouthbreather chinlet it might not be

Really makes you think.

Consider chin implant.

A-am I alfalfa

Lmfao
Fuck that i'd rather be a chinlet than spend grands on a meme surgery

Fuck off.

Rude desu

Imagine being idubbbz and starting this stupid meme just by roasting some child

This is the chinlet zone. You are not welcome.

would smash

Would you date a skeleton dyel with diagnosed autism?
Also I'm a not gay

Kek

Wait you have to get your tounge to touch your teeth? That means I've been mewing wring

is my chin too strong?

Lets rate our chins

let's*

You tell me.

>have decent chin
>body fat likes to accumulate on neck and face
>have big adams apple
>even with low bf I get a double chin while slightly looking down

fuck

Congratulations you have a chin.

Now get out.

Run Test E + CJC-1295 DAC +Aromasin for 8-10 weeks. Clomid for PCT two weeks after your last shot. You will see change in your chin and jawline among other positive things.

meh this might sound weird, but you kind have the "look for it". Like it suits you brah

This is simply not fair.

Is my chin bad?

What about tren?

where are you from?

yes

That means you ate nothing but soft baby food growing up and mouth breathed

God damn, most handsome Bond by far. Connery was a looker in his day, but Craig is next level.

Some user "fixed" me the other day in a similar thread
Thanks I guess
USA

you may as well advise him to "drink a lot of water bro" it's all placebo bullshit.

this shows that a better chin can change the entire face perception, weak chin makes you look like a sad miserable cunt

No, this is bad

Rate it

>I just wish my parents wouldn't have given me such high expectations with all their 'you're a handsome boy' bullshit.
>mfw iktf

Thanks for reminding me of how shitty my face looks. I don't know if I should use it as an motivation or just end it and kill myself.

Kinda fits your face. You're definitely not ugly. I'd say something like 6,5/10

How bad is it?

Will lifting and low bodyfat fix the underchin fat a little or should I just kms?

>You're definitely not ugly
That's all i've wanted to know for ages

Thanks user

>23
>recovered skelly
>all fat goes to cheeks and chest
>jowels
>stress wrinkles
>scarred face
>mole face
>cant figure out how to get a good haircut.
I think I've just been recently coming to terms with the fact Im ugly AF.

fuck this board just makes me insecure man. i never thought about something like this before
went to the bathroom, i can see my jawline from the side and chin but damn my face is fat as fuck and there is fat hanging on it
thought its only on my belly

Seeing a dentist on Thursday, going to ask about fixing my bite

>tfw been holding lower jaw forward manually for 2 years now

The thing is OP is more than likely a gavin mcinnes.

Fuck off. You're fine. This board just turns us all into insecure cuck faggots.

I'd-let-my-girlfriend-fuck-you/10

implying these people aren't fishing for compliments

doesn't look that bad desu

of course you would look way better with a good chin but you're not ugly homes

I hope you have 10k usd for braces, and 10-20k for jaw surgery

UK, free dental on NHS

and yes, I do have the money either way

worth it

same here, before Veeky Forums I was totaly oblivious of this chin-thing, now I sit all day trying to stick my chin out, fuck, when you are unaware of something/cannot put the finger on something is easier to cope with flaws

r u me

your hair looks good btw

>He's a chinlet

kek, no. You guys get so fucking asshurt when talking about Dan and I don't know why.

>mild chinlet
>have beard
>afraid people thinking I only have a beard because I'm in denial about my small chin

I fully accept my chin is shit, okay? Fuck. I just like beards.

>jew nose
>manlet
>chinlet

Fuck this gay earth

Can you seriously not tell that he has a serious overbite by looking at those two pictures?

Dan your hookers are on the clock, time is money and you are wasting both posting on Veeky Forums

First, Bilzerian is not a manlet.
In second you're right that's the only thing we chinlets have to cover this burden. But sometimes it won't work (ie. having a baby face).

Any bro's got a sloped forehead aswell? I do and it makes my profile shot look fkn aids, need tips to counter this

>5'9
>not a manlet
cope

Wut?....it's OK, mate.

>Rate chin

The chin is not that bad. Also your nose is nice. Shut up.

Just took this. Ya'll ain't seena real chinlet till now, faggots.

chad pls go

>no replies
really? thought I'd be getting roasted.

Ehh, why waste the trouble man?

Frankly, being old as I am and the people I have met there's plenty of fucked up looking people out there, they somehow keep moving on in their lives and they don't let it bother them. Always bothers me that somehow they are stronger than some of us even though they are so fucking ugly ...

Truth is, it's never really bothered me. I post pictures of myself so that people tell me what they honestly think, just out of interest. But to get no replies is just weird.

Ehhh, don't trip man

Best advice anyone can give you is honestly get off of Veeky Forums and disconnect from the internet from time to time.

People will claim I'm trolling but I'm self conscious that my chin sticks out as far as my nose.

where the fuck you guys at

Dont you mean skinnyfat? Lmao

non-chinlets don't cover up their chins with their phone when they take selfies