How do I get a gf without settling for leftovers if all women are sluts and horrible people?

How do I get a gf without settling for leftovers if all women are sluts and horrible people?

>tfw no gf
>tfw so lonely

>all women are sluts and horrible people
Stop thinking this to start.

Go for a plain looking girl
Or don't get a gf, just pump and dump

all women are sluts just as much as all men are. Everyone wants sex

Most women aren't bad people, just need to know how they are wired.

>Everyone wants sex

just not with you

Leftovers means a non-virgin, right? Grow up. If you have a virgin gf, the chances are very high she will not want to just have one man her whole life so she will want to experiment which means she will eventually either leave you or cheat on you.

while you're at the gym lifting weights, CHAD IS FUCKING TIGHT, WET PUSSY.

as you're checking off your shopping list for your diet, CHAD IS EATING CHIPOTLE AND DRINKING SODA.

all this time you spend on Veeky Forums, CHAD IS SPENDING ON INSTAGRAM GETTING LIKES AND ON TINDER GETTING SWIPES.

when you're finally confident enough to pursue attractive woman, you'll find that they are just Chad's broken leftovers. they've aged and wrinkled, breasts sagging with cottage cheese cheeks. Chad has already began his domination of younger Stacys and you're left to choose from a bunch of used up sluts that are desperately trying to find some loser with a decent job to latch onto before their looks are completely gone.

CHAD ALWAYS WINS.

This OP, you have to start lying to yourself

:(

>If you have a virgin gf, the chances are very high she will not want to just have one man her whole life so she will want to experiment which means she will eventually either leave you or cheat on you.
>t. Actual cuck

If you take a girls virginity she is pretty much emotionally bound to you for as long as you let her be.

While you're programming your next training cycle in a spreadsheet, CHAD is SHITTING himself in bed and having his GIRLFRIEND clean it up.

Being with a virgin is very overrated OP. I took one girls virginity and broke up with a different virgin. They are obviously inexperienced at sex and it just makes the whole interaction very awkward. They are clingy, which sounds good when you are lonely, but trust me you will get tired of it. They are insecure about everything, more so than other girls.

Imo, find a girl who has a low body count and you are good to go. Unless they have multiple exs hitting them up, an std, or kids, their past really doesnt matter too much. Im not saying get with sluts who have slept with 50 guys, im saying shoot for girls with

My sides. Where does that myth even come from?
Sorry to break it to you but that was from a chick's perspective.

In before 'tits or gtfo' or 'yer a sloot', he needs to wise up, women are not so different from men in sexual curiosity.

post pics or i assume you're an uggo.

my gf was with two guys before me. does she still think about them when we're having sex? she said one of them had a bigger dick than me.

women are held to a higher sexual standard than men

men are expected to sleep around
women aren't

>she will always remember chad's bbc fondly and no other dick will live up to it

Shut the fuck up Josh

Women are expected to sleep around by everyone except stupid little white knight faggets that think all women should be pure just because they won't Fuck them.

My experience is completely different
First few times are awkward but she quickly gets the hang of it, especially if you tell her what to do, and ask what she likes
Also they're no more clingy than regular girls, although they do seem to care about you more, as in, they won't just leave you to hop on their ex dick after any argument

>Where does that myth even come from?
The fact that ive fucked virgins. They will beg to bear your children and marry you even if you treat them like shit. Its not a myth, its practically a biological fact. If you, as a female, were not extremely emotionally attached to the first man you willfully had sex with then there is something emotionally wrong with you.

Dude no
Even the Chaddest of Chads don't want to date a slut
I've seen complete numales, the feminist kind, wince when they find out their girl's number

i guess it depends on how much effort you want to put into it. My first girl and i lost are virginities together so i thought nothing of it. I dated a few girls before i dated a virgin again. After 3 months we still werent having sex so i called it off. Talked to her again recently and she said she was about a month away from sleeping with me, but im still glad i left. It wouldve been very awkward and it would take a while until i could get into the weird shit i like. Unless shes extra special and wife material, i do not think i will date a virgin again. Too much effort when there are other women out there.

I ain't saying women are expected to Fuck hundreds of guys. I'm just saying they ain't expected to marry as Virgins anymore

But most guys accept a decently low number as normal too. But since women know this as well, it's one of the things they WILL lie about even if they are truthful in most other areas.

This is horse-shit. Most women think of their first as puppy-love. Fondly but as an immature romance, not a deeply held connection.

>Most women think of their first as puppy-love. Fondly but as an immature romance, not a deeply held connection.

Is this what your gf told you when she was texting her ex?

this is true, anything else is wishful thinking or virginlogic

kek 10/10 bants

[spoiler]Also sad reality[/spoiler]

There's a wide gulf between sleeping around and being a virgin.

Meh the only time I fucked a virgin the sex was really bad, while I've had girls with plenty of partners before go crazy over me.

The hardest I've laughed in a while user

But then I realized how sad it really is and now I'm sad

After theyve broken up and shes fucked other guys, sure. As long as theyre together thats not how she feels.

>women are sluts are horrible
>women are my deepest desire

Yeah, that's a real fucking predicament you've gotten yourself into. Get some self-awareness and start thinking about what you're bringing to the table.

Go back to /r/theredpill/

Batting 1000 here sir, chick post again. That's what most of my gal pals think. We remember our first fondly but since we often chose him with our inexperienced heart and our undeveloped instinct, he's rarely mature long-term partner material. Mine was a beautiful bad-boy and I was just a notch on his belt, but I of course did not know it at the time. It's bittersweet.

fuck

fucking this

> what is projection

Nobody ever said you made good choices, just that you were emotionally attached to the first guy you fucked until he cut you off. The fact that you still think of the situation as bittersweet shows that you do still have an emotional attachment.

women don't want sex as much as men, it's a side effect of the testosterone

Used whore detected, too much testosterone in you

So you're still hung up on him and have fond memories of a man who's not your partner, real desirable you are.

Bittersweet because of my own dumb innocence, today is the first time I've thought of him in a long time, just remembered due to the thread topic.

It would be very nice if we could all choose first time partners we'd like to stay with but in reality that rarely happens because some experience with intimacy is part of what teaches us to make wise choices of good partners. I don't know many well-adjusted guys who would think 3-5 was a bad number and that's about the number most of my gf's have. One IS a sloot but she's not looking for a permanent guy anyway, never has.

I have fond memories of lots of firsts in my life, but they don't compare to the 'bests' in life. If that makes me undesirable to someone I probably wouldn't get on with them anyway so no loss. Who is jealous of a ghost?

My experiences make me who I am and my bf loves me for being who I am. Can't fault any of that.

>this backpedaling

does he love it when you tell him stories about how your scraped cum out of your vagina because Tyrone wanted to make sure you didn't get pregnant?

>all this explaining
admit it

you couldn't win against the dick and now it's gonna be on your mind forever

>this cognitive dissonance
If you were just a notch on his belt, why would you remember him fondly or feel anything besides used? if you are not and never were extra emotionally attached because you gave him your virginity he would just be some guy you fucked.

These pretty much.

The more a girl goes on about something, the more she's obviously hung up on it.

DELET
I don't want this world.

I made a good choice my first sexual partner, waited until i was 21 and im still with her.

similar experience, lost mine at 18 (she to me as well)
been together for 5 years
fuck you guys =)

This.
It's amazing how much the average Veeky Forums user projects the shit people say here into the unknown lives of people around them.
Girl is pretty? Taking miles of dick, no evidence necessary.

You sound like such a catch. Being able to figure out the lives of all women via /r9k/.
You could be lucky enough to get you?

I do always win.
Keep crying

>24
>Virgin
>Hair starting to thin out
>Started wearing glasses after finally realizing my eyesight is terrible

I'm Introverted too. I was literally at a gathering with a bunch of weightlifting friends and the women there are all weightlifters too. You'd think this would be great since I'm around people with the same hobby as me. Everyone was drinking but I completely froze up. It's like all I've learned over the past two years regarding being more outgoing and confident disappeared out the window. Didn't help that they were all teenagers and it was awkward since I'm in my early twenties.

>Ma'am i'm gonna have to see your shit-posting license and registration please.

>implying you'll ever know the accurate partner count.

multiply the count they say by the how attractive they are out of 5
or maybe to a reasonable exponent like int (n^1.5)
idk, I'm sure there's a good heuristic...

>all women are sluts and horrible people

get used to that feeling of loneliness.

In my experience this is true, the small sample of me and my 5 closest friends, my ex had slept with like 20-30 people lol from before being 17 we dated for a few years and she replaced me eventually, my 5 friends have all virgin gfs and no matter what happens or what the guy does nothing seems to make them want to breakup. and outside my friend group that happens too.

even me i was a virgin before that ex and i was really bound to her after she left me and obsessed, so i think it goes both ways that being a virgin make you or them more attached to them i dont think its exclusive to girls at all

This is what cognitive dissonance looks like. The reality is you are less desirable to men when you sleep around a lot. It's an indication you won't be a reliable partner. Sorry I'd this hurts you but it's truth.

Keep telling yourself that. He's obviously disgusted at the number of men that have fucked you but thinks he won't get any better

Ok OP. I know it's true and it's disgusting. But here's what I'm about to do and suggest you do too. Ignore the truth. Take a little blue pill and go around life like virginity doesn't matter. You will be happier that way, if you find a grill you like, is clean of diseases and she seems ready for a relationship, just get in there and don't even ask. I know I'll get called a sneaky jew, but is it worth it to obsess over it so much? I was like this for a long time actually, thinking of how dirty a non virgin is. But then realised as you get older, you usually sacrifice points in a girl for her virginity, and I'd rather marry a 9/10 that has had sex, than a 5/10 netflix couch potato that is a virgin.

>settling for leftovers
what did he mean by this?

I know this feel to damn well.

21 and a virgin even though I have a great body and I look like I finally lift in medium sized shirts. And I know for a fact im not ugly and im decently attractive.

The older I get im starting to realize that options are thinning and if this trend continues I will have to cuck-out and get a slut gf and make her a housewife. Just the thought of a girl having more experience than me makes me sad and angers me, even though it shouldn't; I mean after all we're all humans and sex is very fun.

It just something you have to face and it is very true that you have to lie to yourself and be okay with the fact that during her 16-22 years she was on her knees multiple times. I guess its better not to think those thought and live blissfully in ignorance.

And we all have to admit that cuddling with your gf after a hard training session feels so fucking amazing. Dont really know what else to say user, it is what it is, a fallacy perhaps, but there is truth to it. Just dont let it get to you and hopefully you wont blow out your brains

pls dont joke around like that

3-5 is acceptable but most girls know this is the acceptable answer most guys want to hear so theyll say it. When in reality the number is always 15+. Even women know that a high count is bad and most know through experience its better to lie about it.

I'm in the same boat at 21, although I've been with and banged multiple women before.
All of the good ones are already taken, and I'm not going to settle for some used up trash at 25.

I think I'll just spend my life traveling and driving sports cars. I've been eyeing a CLA AMG.

I think I also might try to get a thoroughly trained German Shepard as a companion.

>cant go back from the red pill

I got my first girlfriend and lost my virginity to her when I was 18. She was 24. I don't really know much about her sexual past before me because I didn't want to. She broke up with me and it fucking sucked, but she taught me a lot about sex and relationships in general.

So, in response to being angry at her having more experience, don't be. Obviously you don't want her to be a whore, but if she's mature in that aspect then you could learn a lot. That's what I liked about her being six years older than I was. She had a lot of experience just as an adult and I knew I could learn something. Which I did, and I'm grateful for that at least.

Cool story. You, all your friends and their girlfriends sound like a bunch of codependent faggots.

You pretty much have to get over the fact that your gf has had a lot of previous partners or it will ruin lots of potentially great relationships, especially when you get older. I'm in my 30s and it's almost a red flag if the girls hasn't had a decent number of partners at this age. If she's attractive and genuinely enjoys sex (which is what I want in a partner) there's no way she spent 15 sexually active years without fucking at least 10 guys (more likely 20-30+).

This.
Only betas breed, which perpetuates the large beta population.

>during her 16-22 years she was on her knees multiple times
this doesn't stop at 22, user. if anything, more mature women know exactly what they want and how to get it. if she's attractive, single and likes sex (who doesn't) then she'll find someone to fuck.

>How do I get a gf without settling
Date lots so you have choice

>How do you meet them
Approach them on the street, pubs, clubs ect

Most girls fuck around and don't regret it. I remember reading a thread on a women's forum one day where they discussed partner count and could post anonymously. Most of the answers were from 20-90. There were a few with single digits, but they had married early in life. Also interesting was that even those with very high partner counts said they had never cheated, they just had casual sex while single.

You just need to fuck a bunch of women I was the same 19-21 till I lost mine. Now I have no problem with it.

Its about values not partner count. A girl with a high partner count is more likely to be trashy slut fur sure but I coudnt care less if a decent girl has had a few night stands every year if she is faithful in a relationship and cares 100% about me.

nice quads
careful of sampling bias though

>there are people who just want a gf

Don't do this lads. I just got out of a relationship and I'm not worried about not being able to find another girlfriend, I'm worried about finding a girl who could match her quality.

>nice quads
Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

>careful of sampling bias though
You're right, of course. Anyway, I personally thought it was interesting that even people with say 80 partners in their life had never cheated and reported that they were happy in their current relationship and didn't feel any need to sleep around.

Cuddling is great for like 5 minutes before you pass out, but nigga I have so much shit to do in a day I really can't allocate more than that to it. Then you have to pay for it 10 fold by listening to her nag and complain about every little fucking thing that happened. I seriously dream of my freedom every night (except for every 2nd or 3rd night when I want to fuck)

This guy gets it.

Believing all women are sluts/gold diggers/horrible people is a one way ticket to being the next Elliot Rodgers.

It's also beta as shit to project that on to others, makes you look like a try hard.

>Its about values not partner count.
I definitely agree with this, and I can't really hold it against someone if she had safe, consensual sex while single. Huge red flags to me are things like a history of cheating and/or not having had a long term relationship, being in close with exes, not being over an ex, having just got out of a different relationship or being willing to sleep with with you despite being in a relationship. Merely having regular sex while single is not immoral or wrong.

Yeah the first girl I slept with wasn't a girlfriend, it was my friends sister and I wasn't in the slightest attached to her after it happened. is right bud you and your friends are fucking retarded

I suppose it's a matter of perspective and upbringing.

Some people are brought up thinking it's degenerate to sleep around, so by choosing to sleep around they choose to be degenerate, and are therefore more likely to cheat.

if they believe it's perfectly fine to sleep around then they can choose not to be degenerate (e.g. not cheating) and still have a clean conscious sleeping around.

Possibly. I live in Norway and we're not very religious or taught that sex is immoral. Most people I know see sex as healthy and fun, and it's pretty rare to find attractive girls who haven't slept around at least for a few years. Society basically tells them they should sleep around and experiment. I've found that the vast majority of them eventually get tired of it and/or bored with it and realize it's not what they truly want. I haven't met many girls in my life who want to be single and fuck new guys all the time.

it's true, i think that im the least codependent compared to my friends and theirs gfs. they're completely miserable and depressed and just date for the sake of it im pretty sure. their relationships arent fulfilling and mine wasnt either, i dont want another one for a little while

>How do I get a gf

What on earth made you think Veeky Forums is the place to ask?

> I've found that the vast majority of them eventually get tired of it and/or bored with it and realize it's not what they truly want. I haven't met many girls in my life who want to be single and fuck new guys all the time.

Girls peak early, guys peak late. As soon as a girl has peaked early to mid 20s, she needs to lock down a reliable mate. you could just be observing that...

We are the global experts at not merely procuring a gf, but THE gf - a gf of premium quality, a gf who is worldly enough to be interesting, sheltered enough to be inexperienced, beautiful enough to meet high standards and possessing no standards of her own.

funny if joke. if srs, do any ppl like this have sisters? If so were they whores? I know both of my sisters sure as hell aren't sluts or horrible people, so that's 2 right there. Finding others isn't hard

Profound

>know

because they tell you about the guys they normally blow?

I've lived with them since literally day 1. We grew up together we were in the same HS, I know them and I know they aren't disgusting whores; which was my point: people who believe this, is there really not a single human being in your life that you can't categorically reject as labeling a disgusting whore? If there's one exception in the 20 women you even know, then there's millions walking around. Did you not have sister? IF you did was she and or your mom a slut so you think all women are?

>he didn't follow his sisters around at night, on vacation, in class or to the bathroom
>he thinks he knows what they were up to

So I think I successfully proved my point and this was you realizing how stupid it would be for some seriously believe all women are whores and those you have been around your entire life are just ones that are exceptionally effective in fucking random strangers on family vacations and kids in her grade in the HS bathrrom and never coming remotely close to getting caught....

They can't get one over on you though, that's for sure

> your boyfriend loves who other men made you by fucking you

You sound like a real catch

> could learn a lot

Why do whores push this meme as if a) sluts are actually good at sex and b) sex is such an art that its good to be taught.

That mindset is for teenagers and losers without anything else in their lives. Id rather a decent girl than some prostitute who can teach me a rotating ion beam handjob she learned from tyrone.

Literally not true, most women never breach ten and guilt is high in those that do. They have higher suicide rates, higher divorce rates and are less likely to describe themselves as happy. But very few women sleep above 8.

Nah, i know a few girls raised in pro-sex, open households and now for the life of them they cant not cheat. They're nice people but i wouldnt go near them with a fucking sterile barge pole romantically.

I know a girl who would joke with her brother about all the guy's who had slammed her and who she wanted next, it was fucking gross.

She's now 28, living in london alone and unhappy. Came to a party we held recently and spent the entire time lamenting how adult everyone else was and i overheard her saying guys dont like her 'number'. She also said that night she's terrified of hiv. All true.

Guess lazy sex positivity doesnt work in a world where men disagree.