You meat heads obsess with muscle too much

What's the point in being big, or trying to become the biggest, if you'll get your ass whooped by people that train for fighting?

>can't do cardio, my previous gains
>can't eat carbs, I need to look ripped
>I'm bigger than you, so nobody can knock me out, it's all about muscle mass, where's my chicken and broccoli??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8O63WmYveRU?t=4m17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we don't train for fighting?

>>can't do cardio, my previous gains
>>can't eat carbs, I need to look ripped

No one except fat DYELs doing starting strength says this.

In any case, training to be "big" simply adds to you. If for some reason you also wanted to learn to fight it would help a lot to be strong and big

Never squats, runs everyday, legs are bigger than average.

Cardio ruins gains?

>browse zero (0) days on Veeky Forums
>come and shitpost with the most obvious shitpost material on earth

How fat are you btw?

mike squatted, also a known roider

What's the point in doing cardio if you'll get beat up by trained fighters?

What's the point in being good at anything except fighting if you'll get beat up by trained fighters?

Because of fucking correlation being strong means anything to fighting. Usain Bolt has been wasting his life too

Fighters train for athletic ability.

Gym rats train for ego.

I dont become stronger out of the need or want to fight. I have a gun that solves that problem.

What's the point of training to fight when you could get shot and killed by a teenager?

What's the point of working and making money when you could get killed by a gunman who burst into your home at night?

Brief body weight squats, and circuits without weights, he was in his teens when he started training, no need for roids.

Are you smoking weed?

This isn't bullet proof.

youtu.be/8O63WmYveRU?t=4m17s

mike doing leg press and squatting

and took roids he has admitted it in interviews, you can't reach his level of muscularity without taking roids while doing so muc cardio, don't spout shit you have no clue about

He did those only for the cameras to trick people and tried them off.

My gun > your karate kid shit

why do autists love tyson so much, he wasn't even that good

That was in the 90's, almost bait if I barely knew who he was.

He never admit to using roids, only mentions he would have taken then if he could. He trained with pros in his teens, balls pumping out so much test, hgh levels are at the highest, no need for roids.

>if you lift in your teens you'll get the same results as roids

Now you've really proven yourself retarded

You are confusing yourself. Keep trying.

>He trained with pros in his teens, balls pumping out so much test, hgh levels are at the highest, no need for roids.

You literally implied that because he trained during his teens that he would have no need for roids, which implies that puberty training gives the same result as roids.

Protip: it doesn't

Protip: you assume too much.

I think I triggered a few roid ragers between their sets at the gym.

>getting proven wrong
>"you're triggered!"

I don't even roid, but good try. Try lifting before you critique lifting

why is it always insecure fightfags starting these threads?

Nice boxing content, OP. Boxers train for boxing, not for fighting. That's what MMA and UFC fighters do :-)

>why is it always fightfags who create threads about fighting

I don't know, you tell me, brainlet.

>i dont know

That much is obvious, don't reckon its because you got punched in the head though considering you've never been in a fight.

> b-b-but I haz a gun :(

...at home, in your closet in a safe locked away where you can never, ever get it if you need it.

> HEY DONT PUNCH ME BRO OR ILL DRIVE HOME AND DIG THROUGH MY OLD CLOTHES AND FUMBLE WITH A COMBO LOCK AND GET MY GUN! >:(

lol rekt XD

too bad u have a 2-digit iq, brainlet, that can't be helped can it now

>living in a commie state

I carry a handgun on me at all times of the day fsggot. My guns never need to be locked up unless I choose to do so. Fuck off back to your shitty commie blue state.

Still assume too much.

Boxing is a form if fighting.

Are any of you intelligent? Is it just high school roid masters on right now?

I live in an actual civilized country.

I bet you even eat meat. This is why I warn my children about the dangers of meat eating, if you eat it you will be like this guy and rage out over nothing.

>his shithole doesnt let him carry guns
El oh el

>got BTFO so hard that he isn't even trying to appear serious anymore

Just neck yourself and get lost. You're cl ally not gonna make it ever and have no intention of trying.

Big fish in a small pond.

Also he's a top tier autist
>muh pigeons

Why bother learning how to use a gun?

> "cl ally"

> using tablet toy computers for women
> making it

pick one and only one

Never competed pro, has the audacity to judge someone who finished a boxing career 50 wins, 6 losses.

Oh wait, I took the bait.

Smartphone at work*

>can't critique someone if you haven't boxed

That's like saying you can call a video game bad if you haven't made on yourself

>arguing against muscular size in a fight
>posting one of the most muscular HWs of all time

> pay $300 for a dumbphone
> "smart"

>Never been the president, has the audacity to criticise somebody who finished 2 terms, 0 election losses

I sure hope that you have only ever passed judgement on things that you've experienced.

Vast majority of his wins were against less than stellar competition aka "bums"

Holmes was shot, Spinks was a blown up light HW. He gets credit for beating Ruddock, a very good fighter, not a top-elite.

He faced two GOAT level fighters (not including Holmes here as he was shot to shit), Lewis and Holyfield, and lost badly to both.

Ofc he's not a bad fighter but not a top HW all time.

$100*

You're embarrassing yourself here buddy. Consider not posting.

You can't carry it on you? Hah, good luck living in a shithole country

What part of "I carry a handgun everywhere I go" implies that I can't? Is English not your first language?

Oh and he ducked Tua and Foreman. Foreman would obliterate him while his granddaddy belly jiggled.

> I blew $100
> I am smart

my b, I meant

His losses came after his prime. Done opponents were tomatoes cans.

>something I use everyday and makes everyday tasks easier
>blew

Now you're grasping at straws for arguments, fag

> I use my retard tablet toy for women to distract myself from the soul crushing reality of wage slavery

That's what his fans say. He was what, 30 when Holyfield washed him? Buster Dougles knocked him out in his mid 20s. He was younger than Lewis when they fought. Those should have been prime years of his career.

Some athletes look exceptional and unbeatable against weaker competition. He was one of them. Fortunately he destroyed them in a brutal fashion which is very entertaining to watch but doesn't equal up to true boxing greatness.

this

Gonna keep going?

That's the reality of many of the "GOATs" when it comes to the fighting business.

Tyson was a can crusher undoubtedly. There's this fighter in the UFC, Khabib Nurmagomedov, he's 24-0. In boxing terms that may not seem too much but it's quite impressive as a record. Except when you stop to consider that only 2 of those victories are against non-cans and only one of them is top tier competition. Something casual fight """fans""" don't usually notice or stop to ponder about.

In regards to OP, it's silly to train MMA or any combat sports without lifting. I try to conciliate both, even if I'm not aiming at competition. Of course most of the lifting I do is oriented to the sport in mind, but still.

It's also pretty silly to simply lift and not do cardio. If Scoobert taught me anything (besides of exceptional chest and triceps exercises) is that cardio is important, mass enough is a silly quest if you're not aiming for improvement in all areas related to your body.

Mirin those legs, sauce?

of course. I am not a wage slave, I have no boss telling me it's "wrong" to troll anime forums all day.

Unless there's a manlet weight class we're talking about every single fighter also lifts. There's no way in hell they can have physiques like Rockhold or Jacare without that. Putting on healthy mass is important. Doing one without the other is useless IMO, that's why I also train kickboxing, BJJ and lift. Don't know why anyone would stick just to lifting, I spent like 3 years doing nothing but and I regret not doing something besides that with every fiber in my being.

He fired his original trainer, became lazy, has nothing to do with age. Do research before jumping to conclusions.

This is some piss poor shitposting. I'm insulted really

you literally know nothing. he didn't start lifting weights until after he went to prison. his legs were huge pre prison, actually his entire life.

he was a genetic freak to say the least. he was benching 200 pounds at age 13. his genetics + he used to ride the exercise bike for an hour a day + all the running and boxing training he had blew his legs up.

only retards on this forum believe that you can only get big legs from squatting. you can do it many other ways.

i always used to have trouble building my calves until i started running everyday. i don't even lift them anymore, just run, and they're the biggest they have ever been.

I think I will go jack off to some catgirl anime

>weeb

Good riddance

Emil "Valhalla" Meek. Norwegian MMA fighter who recently got his debut win against Jordan Mein in the UFC

>implying I don't know that as a boxing fan
I said those years SHOULD have been his prime years. He has no excuse for it.

this is coming from a hardcore mike tyson fan, but as i get older i realize as untested as he was, he was more of a fraud than a possible legend.

tyson (trainer issues if i remember correctly) had numerous reasons for losing to douglas along with douglas having numerous reasons why he beat tyson (his mom dying being the biggest one).

if tyson didn't have issues and if douglas' mom didn't die, would tyson have crushed him? probably, but afterwards you can never really say with 100% certainty that tyson would've gone on to become a legend. he, more than likely, would've ran into another problem shortly after and ruined his career. he's similar to zab judah in a lot of ways. he had the skills to be a GOAT, but at the end of the day he was a kid trapped in a man's body.

Fuaaaark he's huge, he natty?

A lot of fighters do very few lifts and focus more on bodyweight and what we would consider cross fit kind of training like whacking a sledge hammer against a giant tire.

>training martial arts in the most peaceful time in human history

Do you run for a specific distance? Or you time yourself? I tried running, I lost gains, I'm doing it wrong, I ran for 10 minutes, covered 1.5 miles, walked back home.

>Douglas won because his mom died

Yeah I also gain exceptional amounts of strength when relatives die, great point

All the more reason. Good times breed weak men.

Stand out bro.

Yeah, fighters only get so many career defining fights. Those who make them count become legendary.

i run at minimum a 5k a day. usually a 10k or more. my gains are off the walls ever since i started running. mentally and physically. people who say it kills gains probably don't eat enough in the first place. a good run everyday will send your fuckin appetite into next week. i was running a 10k everyday right before winter and i was having trouble with overeating rather than under eating. i was gaining weight, which was terrible.

I used to run a lot daily, and when I'd stop due to a vacation or whatever I'd gain like 3 kilos in 2 weeks.

I also had some pretty good results doing recomp at that time instead of cutting/bulking

Do you do circuits or you run the entire distance without rest?

always run man.

i almost never stop for a rest. the only time i take a break mid run is if i get a stitch in my side which is usually from eating trash/dehydrated.

if you're going to do it work your way up. i was doing a 5k a day for a long time with the occasional 4-5 miles sprinkled in there before i stepped it up. i can do 7-9 miles a day comfortably if i want to. i plan on stepping it up since the weather isn't terrible here anymore (northwest PA) and getting ready for a marathon by the end of april.