You send her a snap

>you send her a snap
>her score increases
>she still hasn't opened yours

Is there a method for maintaining mental health and self esteem that doesn't involve other people? I read a book a while ago calling for "relying on others", but clearly this isn't working.

>Nathaniel Branden's six pillars say that you need to respect yourself and be true to yourself, assert yourself, accept yourself and improve yourself
How do I do that without involving (((other people)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRQry89ZcQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

send snaps to yourself

isnt that what stories are for

>being so fucking needy you monitor a girls snapchat score so you can see if shes ignoring your snapchat while still talking to other people
holy fuck

It's rare for me to post here at all, but I will for this.

Realtalk - you need to truly understand that 99% of people are fucking stupid as shit, literally as dumb as insects and nothing they do matters at all, in fact their lives don't matter worth a shit.

Take the black pill on human nature.

Once you do that, you'll be able to have stupid levels of confidence because you do not care what a bunch of defective flesh robots say or do, ever.

This is how you become autistic

This is the definition of oneitis

There is some overlap between being a psycho and an autist. The primary difference is being an actual psycho is pretty useful.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRQry89ZcQk
this is you

I think you need to take a break from social media bro

Its kind of hard to explain. You just have to stop worrying about others and start working on improving yourself. Once you start reaching your goals in life you will be more confident and your social gains will increase. Not every feeling of self fulfillment needs to come from success with girls. In fact, judging yourself by how much attention you get from females is a pretty good way to bring yourself down for the average male.

MEDITATIONS BY MARCUS AURELIUS

read it, learn it, love it.

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

“If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.”

“Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.”

“When another blames you or hates you, or people voice similar criticisms, go to their souls, penetrate inside and see what sort of people they are. You will realize that there is no need to be racked with anxiety that they should hold any particular opinion about you.”

This is why you always talk to at least 4 different girls at the same time.

Just remember to keep your different personalities you were playing on each one in order and try not to confuse which girl is which.

Thanks man, I love ancient wisdom.

only if you're born a psycho and get absolutely nothing out of emotional connections. if you have a normal brain and think like this you will never get happiness out of social interactions or even worse you'll get insane oneitis because you think she's "the only other one like you"

t. my dad thinks exactly like you and comes off as an aspie and has had hundreds of failed relationships

I sincerely hope you grow up one day realize this line of thinking is actually self-destructive

tl;dr: IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD FAGGOT

I saw my girlfriends snapscore go up by 130 in one hour, then she replies to my text an hour later saying "im bored". Ended up getting dumped a week later.

I think the solution is to be friends with just guys. Women nowadays are ruined by social media. The game has changed for good. I know all my friends open my snapchats whenever they see them, and if they wait a few hours because they're big it;'s no big deal. Don't get attached to women, and you won't care if she ignores you.

>snap score

is this one of those jokes like saying that facebook notifies a girl if you download her pictures? it never ceases to amaze me how much brain power you whippersnappers expend on stupid bullshit.

snapchat is for inferior people

i have to be petty af to women cause they take two hours to open a fucking snapchat and then don't respond
it's so fucking annoying

"whippersnappers" gross

Just dont fucking read that shit man, what benefit is stalking her snap score gonna have? If she doesn't reply to you fuck her off

>tfw you never used snapchat on the regular and now its almost mandatory if you want to talk to girls

If I start now I will look like a friendless incel, fuck

This
This too

i've lost sooo many female contacts because I just didn't reply to their snaps. Dumb as shit, but that's how they are, too

I don't even understand why they think they are entitled to a response?

Yea that with the fact it says 'needs love' if you dont use it makes it seem like you don't have friends

I don't get it. Most guys would be compassionate towards a girl if she had no friends, and wouldn't judge them for it. But when a guy has no friends, they're judged harshly by girls and seen as losers, vcreeps, etc. I thought girls were supposed to be the nice ones.

males are supposed to be the ones that figured life out. They're supposed to know where they're going, how to get what they want from people, and make calculated decisions. Not having friends as a male is a red flag that something is wrong with him, as he can't even do something as basic as communicate and connect. How can you expect to be a leader, raise children, and make rational decisions if you can't do something literal 5 year olds can do?

>'needs love' if you dont use it makes it seem like you don't have friends

thats seriously fucked, they are shaping their product to essential shame people who dont use it

you are already looked at wierd if you dont have normiebook, image social media in 20 years, god help us brehs

You're all faggots

autist alert.

Just don't use it

>you are already looked at wierd if you dont have normiebook

I feel like more people are quitting facebook for instagram

>you are already looked at wierd if you dont have normiebook

maybe 5 years ago. although i agree that the business model of these social media sites is fucked. then again you can just not use them.

that, sharing memes is only good in facebook though

Update from OP:
>send her a kik message
>no response
>her profile pic changes

>“When another blames you or hates you, or people voice similar criticisms, go to their souls, penetrate inside and see what sort of people they are. You will realize that there is no need to be racked with anxiety that they should hold any particular opinion about you.”

*wracked

Fuck you man that was a fuckin bullseye

Wrong

Wrack
noun
wreck or wreckage.
damage or destruction:
wrack and ruin.

verb (used with object)
to wreck:
He wracked his car up on the river road.

L

this is the correct answer. you win by not playing the game.

I just accepted the fact people dont like me.

I don't necessarily agree with this user but there is some truth in his post. What you people have to realize that pretty much everyone is insecure about something or feel lost in their lives. Some people just cover it up better.

man, this post hits hard

Stop using social media

>>you send her a snap
this is where you went wrong.

>relying on others
this is where you will go really wrong. Find a way to be able to sustain yourself. Before allowing other people to do so, you should be able to have your own individual confidence.
I probably wasn't very helpful, but I'm just trying to provide whatever guidance I can.

Social media has made so many people into complete autists that all you have to do is be the guy who says "hey, let's go out and do something" and you'll be treated like a literal God.

I'm 26 and just entered a professional doctorate program and every time I say something like hey, let's go on a hike this weekend people are falling all over themselves to line up. Women's panties get visibly wetter.

Seriously, the Internet has fundamentally broken so many people and they know it. All you have to do is offer them an escape for a few hours and they'll worship you for it.