>avocados
>coconut oil
>green tea
>turmeric
>blue berries
>eggs
>tomatoes
>bananas

Literally good for the brain, muscles, heart, lungs, liver and skin.

Can anything beat those superfoods?

Other urls found in this thread:

whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=43
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremeschnitte
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11333841
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/beef-products/3469/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kiwis VOTE IT UP

Chicken

Walnuts
Peanuts
Pineapple smells
Grapes
Melons
Oranges
Coconut shells

kale is a god

eat the amount in this pic and your vitamin k will be through the roof for days.

tastes like grass though

raw garlic

booty

>Superfoods

I had no idea 30-something year old housewives browsed Veeky Forums

trick is to put some oil&lemon on it and bake it
Tastes like potato chips

Using the passive aggressive meme arrows and language suggests that you got a long way to go, brother. After you ditch the beta behavior, you can start talking about housewives again.

my roommates are gonna kick me out if i keep blowing garlic breath in their face whenever i talk. its so damn delicious tho

pseudoscience damages the brain

Who simian here?

>me on the [spoiler] left [/spoiler]

>ywn have a coconut gun
>ywn make it fire in spurts
Feels bad man

The term "superfood" is dubious but what OP listed is pretty healthy. Nutrient dense and little to no shit in them like trans fat or anything like that.

Organ meats like liver are nature's multivitamins.

Fermented foods like sauerkraut, Kim chi and kombucha.

Bone broth.

Almost agreed, except eggs and coconut oil aren't very good for any of your organs, and bananas are pretty weak as far as fruits go

>health benefits of chicken
>uhhh.... it has.... protein?

>health benefits of spinach
>uhh... it has... fiber

>health benefits of water
>uhhh.... it hydrates you?
fucking retard

Spinach has a lot more than fiber

whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=43

You eat spinach and you get a load of plant-derived compounds that fight inflammation, kill cancer cells, improve artery function, etc. Chicken's barely even conventionally nutritious.

The lack of red meat proves you guys all want to be traps.

>bread and milk are killing me apparently and making me autistic
>but almost all of my breakasts and lunches involve bread and a lot of other stuff I consume involves milk

fug, what do I replace it with? How can I enjoy muh eggs if there's no bread to dip into the yolk?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremeschnitte

red meat gives you cancer

scrambled w hot sauce or bruchetta on top you pleb

My autism hurts me especially though in that I never want to eat the same thing more than once a week

>he hasn't been told about eggs

while eggs contain cholesterol, it is has not been proven that eating eggs actually raises cholesterol levels in the body

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11333841

eggs are bad mmkay

I drink tumeric tea when I'm sore and it helps with inflammation. Wouldn't call it a superfood though. Breaking news: good food has a positive effect on your body. More at 8

SHOULD I EAT JUST THE EGG WHTIES OR IS THAT A MEME

>if there's no bread to dip into the yolk
for a second i thought you were saying you dip your egg yolks in milk

but anyways, if you want to drink milk so bad just drink soymilk or something. i dont know why you would want to get rid of shit that's not even bad for you.

tomatoes always fucking suck unless youre buying from a local farmers market and the ones by me can get pricey

OH SHIT NIGGER, THOSE WHOLE FOODS DON'T HAVE ANY HYDROGENATED OILS IN THEM?!? FUCKING STOP THE PRESSES!

it's a meme. cholesterol is good for test production. low-fat diets were memed in the 70s, and unsurprisingly, people started becoming very fat.

99% of this drivel is bro-science-tier retarded. the only good advice is to eat what the op listed in reasonable amounts.

Agreed on fermented foods but bone broth is absolutely a meme

>calling non-memes memes and then memeing twice in a row

I just blend it with peanut butter, milk, banana and some oats n flaxseed for those one wipe gains. Goes down easy, and if your baby palette needs it to be sweeter just throw some blueberrys in there for those antioxidants

How do you ingest the coconut oil? Cooking with it? I always thought it wouldn't be enough and would give what your cooking a sweet taste

According to people who think coconut oil is good for you, you can either fry bacon in it and drink the resulting grease mixture or you can steep marijuana in it and spread it on a block of cheese

Have fun with your >lmaoearlydeath O shit nigga I just might have to try the weed thing for...fu- I mean science

>le ebin superfood meme

please stop

lmao

Good choices
Add sardines and cacao nibs
Most important thing is lots of veggies

bait

>walnuts
>peanuts
>pineapple smells
>grapes
>melons
>oranges, and coconut shells

AH YEAH

Plenty of fructose.

They're obviously packed with vitamins and minerals. They can and should be a part of a healthy diet.

But calling certain foods "healthy" in a vacuum is silly. Terms like that need context attached to them. Lard is hella healthy for a severely malnourished anorexic kid. Calling it a superfood is obviously silly.

White tea > Green tea

>Organ meats like liver are nature's multivitamins.

It would be a pretty shitty multivitamin

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/beef-products/3469/2

It has a lot of B-vitamins, vitamin A, phosphorus, iron, copper, and selenium, while everything else is either alright or below-average. Being so high in pre-formed vitamin A is bad if consumed with any regularity, as that can build up and become toxic, and being so high in copper, especially while being relatively low in zinc, is bad because minerals compete for absorption and taking a megadose of copper can become toxic and make you deficient in other minerals because you're mostly absorbing copper. It's also comparable to egg yolks in cholesterol content.

>superfoods

Literally just foods with good nutritional profiles.
Anyone who uses this word is an idiot.

>Watercress
Single most densely nutrient packed food on the planet
>Sweet potatoes
>Pumpkin seeds
>Brazil nuts
>Flax and linseed
>Sloes of any kind
>Spinach
>Lychees
>Shitake's
>Green beans
>Olives
>Sea vegetables
>Grapefruit
>Sardines
>Mackerel
>Salmon
>Lamb Hearts
>Most types of liver

To name but a few

The implied context is an American diet overflowing with sugar and animal fats, and severely lacking in vegetables.

groundwater in many areas gives you cancer
breathing city air gives you cancer
being in the sun gives you cancer
being surrounded by petroleum products gives you cancer

Good point, let's all start smoking and move to Chernobyl

as much as I love green tea, it is shown to reduce test in bigger proportions.

Still drink it.

living in chernobyl puts you at a risk for cancer many orders of magnitude higher than all this other stuff combined. Smoking is less so, but still much worse than all of these other things. Clearly your post is hyperbole for the sake of comedy, ha ha I am laughing at it.

Frying your food in any way also creates carcinogens in the food. Bananas have background radiation. Getting your x-rays at the dentist gives you cancer.

Who gives a heck about red meat giving you a slightly higher chance of cancer.

these coconut jokes are not funny

Green vegetables
Vegetable oils that are liquid at room temperature
Nuts like brazil nuts and walnuts
Legumes like peanuts, peas and beans
Seeds like sunflower and pumpkin seeds
Fruits like bananas, oranges and tomatoes
Grains like rice and oats
Fermented foods like sauerkraut
Root vegetables like potatoes and carrots
Olives
Onions