Hey Veeky Forums what does

Hey Veeky Forums what does
>5'10"
>160 lbs
>10-12% bodyfat
look like? I hope to achieve this by the end of summer and want to know how shitty/good I'll look. Das Ass for your help

im 160 lbs 6 foot around 10-14% body fat.

FLLLLOOOOOORRRRRRPPPPP
BRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFFF
Toot

you are either not 6 foot or not 160. I was 6 foot and 160 in high school, and I was a fucking beanpole

I'm actually 5'10.5" so we're only an inch and half apart. So I'm assuming I'd actually look better I guess? Since the weight would take up less space? That's reassuring cause I'd already kill to look like you, dude

kek'd audibly at toot

good luck with your genes, i'm exactly 6 foot and 160,9 lbs (73kg).

Yes, altough it wouldn't make a huge difference on that height difference.

im 5'10" 170 at ~12% bf want me to go take a pic for you OP?

Yes. How many calories to eat in a day? Not OP

What was your body fat % though?

Yeah thanks anything in that ballpark will do

Hey OP. I'm 5' 9", 160 lbs, maybe hovering around 14%f or so. Big ass legs.

Forgot the picture.

Shit pic with shit light, also I have a small torso and long legs but there you go OP
I'm """""""bulking"""""""" right now, but it's hard for me to gain because I can't eat that much

Critique me Veeky Forums pls I need it

Awesome man, thanks. If I can look even remotely like this by July I'm gonna be so fucking happy.

Fucking awesome. You're ten lbs heavier though so I won't look quite this good but still I'll look leagues better shirtless than I do now.

Also, if you guys wouldn't mind, how long have you been lifting?

I have been lifting off and on for about three years now, but with long breaks in between. This latest stint has been for about four months, starting at a super lean 145 lbs. What weight are you starting at now OP?

Seriously lifting? Hm. Sophomore in college here, I did meme workouts and wrestling all through high school, which left me somewhat ottermode and I guess gave me a foundation. found Veeky Forums once I got to college, learned about bulking, started eating more but with no real set workout plan, then in fall I ripped off a PHAT program that I found on here and started doing that, but I was pledging so I couldn't always follow the workout schedule. That ended in December and I've been doing that ever since. So if I say not a long time or for a long time, neither are really an honest answer. But you should know I started off dyel and so I've always had low body fat and never truly needed to cut

Btw, do 5x5 it's not a meme shit gets you strong fast

I have a before pic of when I first started lifting a few years ago for inspiration. I started at 135 lbs or so.

Im too, and im a skinny dyel

So I started out 240, fucked around with diet and SS for a few months last year, lifting pretty regularly with a few missed workouts here and there from August to December. By the new year I was 200 lbs (my current weight) with 24% bf putting me at 152 lbm. I just started lifting again with the intent to finally lose this fat and be a normal weight/bf for once. So I figure I can lose 1.5 a week till I lose 40 lbs. Hopefully, since I'm lifting 3X a week and eating my protein, only 10 lbs or so of that 40 lbs will be muscle, putting me at 160 lbs, 142 lbm, and ~11%. But now that I'm hearing how long you guys have been lifting it's making me think that this would all be WAY too easy and I'm severely underestimating how much muscle I'll be losing along with this fat.

You can't know by looking at other people..

Fucksake, people on Veeky Forums are retarded..

People hold fat and muscle differently from each other.. someone could look big at 160lbs 5'10" and 10% body fat, where as another dude could look fucking tiney at 170lbs 5'10"..

Just but and watch your progress..

That's not really all that true is it? I mean I see what you're saying at something like 15-20% with the fat distribution but at 10% there's not all that much fat TO distribute. If you're the same weight, same height, both 10% I'd imagine you're going to look pretty damn similar if you're both doing a full body workout. And plus, I know that there's not magic mirror that can tell me what I'll look like at any given set of stats. But whats wrong with asking for examples from others so I can get a rough idea in my head of what I'll look like?

Oh nice dude, you can totally do that. It is easier to go from overweight to muscular, you have been bulking your whole life. You will probably have some pretty good muscle once you cut. 1.5lb a week should be slow enough to keep your muscle, especially if you eat a lot of protein and do a strength program.

You have no idea how much this helps me man. If I even look remotely like the bros who posted in this thread after I lose 40 lbs I'll be so happy

Get on it OP. I'm 5'11" at 178 and ~17% bf. Trying to get down to 10-12% by May. We'll see.

Thanks. Went from 220lbs to 175and I can't wait to get to 155

Thanks for all the inspiring bodies /fit

What bodyfat is the girl in the photo?