Its all about abs and face

>its all about abs and face
>frame dont matter bro

......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

he has the tit's of a woman bodybuilder

people downplay frame but i've legit seen people who have never lifted with better tapers than 2 year natural lifters. When you have a shirt on people can't even tell you lift

this is how girls see 90% of guys who are shredded.

most of us just don't have an eye for insertions like you homos do

thicc mode best mode

can someone tell me specifically why he looks so bad? I can't tell what it is

100% his pecs

the pecs and the face

oh and gauged ears and what looks to be an outie

guys I have similar pec insertions and althought I'm not as cut as him yet, I feel like I don't look anywhere near as bad, maybe it's also his waist?

probably because you aren't as cut as him so the bad pecs aren't as noticeable

Head is tall and narrow. His hairstyle exaggerates this. I have the same head shape and you can't go too long on the top and buzzed sides without looking disproportionate. Feels bad man

His shoulder width are literally a quarter of an arms length

>tfw i think my pecs would be just as bad if i cut down to this low bf

fucking shit man

he looks way better here

No shoulder width
His traps almost end at the very end of his shoulders because of this
Pencil neck
Long neck
And his fucking pecs. Those are huge here
All this is made worse by how low bodyfat he is.

I'd say something about his head and ears but that just adds to the douche factor

I was gonna say...his lats/serratus and pecs look incredibly tight and deflated in that first pic. Context is everything

He doesn't have face either.

That is literally the worst chest I've ever seen. Honestly, I take gyno over those shit genetics.

> roiding for this

wow, he is Jeff Cavaliere tier weird looking tiddays

Yeah but your face (and everything else for that matter) is guaranteed to look better when you are shredded as opposed to being a lazy prick and being fat or out of shape.

Sure you might never be Ryan Reynolds but you can be a hell of a lot better that the alternative. Gotta work with what you're given

Damn this guy looks like utter shit. What could fix this? He would probably look a lot better and healthier with a higher BF %

he doesn't work the full muscle groups of various muscles

pecs- lower pecs are built up but upper pecs are neglected
lats/traps- lower lats and traps are built up but upper traps are ignored
wrists- upper wrists (closer to elbow) are built up but the more distal muscle is lacking so he looks like he's got bitch wrists

he doesnt look as bad in other pics, still not great though

fuck it would suck to go to all the effort to get aesthetic and you end up looking like that

pretty weird teets. would probably look normal with adequate bodyfat and not parading-around-in-panties-percent

I don't see anything wrong with his chest. The problem is his extremely narrow clavicles

He's also rolling his shoulders forward to flex his abs and chest, so it's making his shoulders appear more narrow.

However, even without this pose, he still has narrow shoulders and small pec inserts.

I'd still go there desu

>mfw I have the exact same head shape
>a big ass head (62cm)
>tfw baldind
>narrow shoulders
>traps cover the shoulders as well
>not even that low in BF and still look like shit
At least I'm 6'5

His head is too big for his body, his tit muscles looks horrible and he has a ton of visible veins.

He could probably be improved a lot by just gaining some body fat to make his body look bulkier.

His proportions look off. He must be 5ft nothing.

>visible veins

Those are awesome. Thick, prominent veins look like hoses implanted under the skin. It makes dudes look like cyborgs when they accessorize right (gauges are not the right fucking accessory).

big head is good.

>6'5"
>62cm head

my head is 60cm @ 5'11".

haha headlet

Are my pecs going to look that awful? Pls say a bigger chest will make it a bit better

Forgot image

By 2019, your nipples will have migrated to your armpits.

Pls no dad

It's his weird as fucking neck. Cut it all off and he looks more normal

Stop training traps they're making you look more narrow mane

This is one of those rare cases where the dude would look better with just a little more body fat.

no it's the huge ass traps
if you have narrow shoulders you should not train traps.
A big neck is always fine.

this post is complete fucking bullshit, kys yourself

he still looks better without a head

His head, neck, and traps look like they were photoshopped from a man standing closer to the camera onto the body of a man standing farther from the camera.

Damn that dude on the right is too fucking sexy.

>big traps makes you look narrow

he looks like shit in his other pictures

and this guy has none of the three

NO!

If you have LOW BONEMASS in your face, it does not matter how fucking lean you get. You will ALWAYS look ugly, because that's what you inherently are!

What other pictures

Left is shopped right? There's no way you can be that narrow. He looks like a goblin.

>
>By 2019, your nipples will have migrated to your armpits.
Underated

I feel so sorry for people like this, it's like if your passion in life is playing basketball but you're 5'5 and you dedicate your life to it anyway

Left is holding dumbels iirc, right has a mad case of wide hips

My biggest fear is that after a few years lifting hard as fuck I end up with a body like this

Am I the only one who thinks the left looks almost better if we consider physique only? Dude looks strong as fuck, big traps and foreams. Reminds me of PRIDE era Wanderlei Silve when he was full of roids and vicious of as fuck. Dude on the right looks weak, modellish.

What do we call this? Shoulderlet?

>No traps
>No upper chest
>Obvious roids

Breh you will look better than this with 1 year of SS and a cut

basically a case of 28 inch vs 32 (child bearing) inch. They both have the golden ratio of waist to shoulder though

Framelet

Snakelet

>tit's
Are you a retard?

no, are a you?

Calm-a down, Mario

I bet this guy looks great in a tight white tshirt though

>tfw shoulderlet

It's probably got something to do with playing video games all the time while growing up, eating shit food like frozen pizza almost all the time.

No sports or anything.

I'm seriously fucking mad at my parents over this shit, how the fuck can you just let your kid eat such shit food and not get them to start a sport.

He looks like a toy that a toddler threw into the fire and now the plastic's all warped

Nah, it's just shitty genetics on your part. I spent all my teenage years playing Diablo 2 and WoW, didn't touch a weight until 19 years of age. Now (25) I have shoulders of the Gods.

Your parents are to blame only up to a point, roughly age 16 or 17 for most. Everything after this is down to you and if you're still a sack of shit it's your fault.

His hands are too big for his small frame, looks out of proportion

Nah, i never did any sports and played vidya all the time and ate like shit. Still got broad shoulders.

He would legitimately look better with less bulked up arms. Or maybe different posture would help? I don't know, there's only so much you can do to make up for genetics.

That fucking neck/trap also looks massive compared to his chest too. Legs and chest are proportional to each other though.

I like this one

Not very rare. Ultra cut bodybuilders always look terrible.

No he's just making the best out of the shit genes he has

tfw suffering from the same kind of shit genetics

Not sure what you mean, looks good shoulder wise. Post full body including head with censored face.

I don't know lad, your chest looks pretty hot, no homo

I look quite lanky and narrow compared to other guys in the gym and my wrists are quite thin, so I actually believe that FRAME is the key, you might try hard, but you'll never overcome your skeletal limitations that affect your insertions. This shit is especially vicious when combined with being tall.

You look fine

that's an illusion caused by this black box, i think i would have to post a picture with my face shown to prove the point, but i'd rather not, in any case some people are cucked my genetics and would probably find powerlifting or something more fulfilling than bodybuilding

Just do black box on the eyes.

9001 Hours in MS Paint.

Should've shopped the neck + torso a bit longer to make it more comical.

>shoo shoo roid slenderman

>#Natty4Life

lmaooooo i fucking hate people like this. If you don't want to come out and say you're on roids dont fucking mention it. Stop misleading people