Well Veeky Forums? Explain yourself

>men who exercise intensely may have a lower libido than men who exercise moderately or lightly

foxnews.com/health/2017/02/23/your-workout-could-be-killing-your-sex-life.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGlTV6AURyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i hate lifting now

yeah THAT'S why i'm a virgin, heh

I didn't click the link but its probably referring to dudes who jog constantly so their body is either wasting away or their balls are being destroyed from running like rocks in a rock tumbler

good, moron, having high libido and not being able to score for shit is a million times worse than having low libido and being able to focus on actually getting mad gains
fucking newfags i swear

>your workout could be killing your sex life
what a fucking amazing headline really makes me want to beat up some the faggot that wrote it

>this triggers the Veeky Forumsizen

>your sex life could be killing your gains

>Fox News
>accurately portraying a scientific study
>any journalist lib arts major accurately portraying anything in science

The "pop" in pop-science is what makes it so bad.

i havent had morning wood in 3 years

dont rly lift tho

If you didn't already know that, you're probably a beginner and have never done a real program.

yeah, it's a well known meme on plg

Shieko dick

I'm in my late 20s where my sex drive should start declining but it's only got better with lifting. Sex is more fun and my refractory periods are lower than ever. When my gf and I fuck we'll go for half an hour and finish, and then within 20 minutes we're at it again and then another time within an hour or two.

If I didn't exercise I wouldn't have the energy or the want to fuck her as much and I thank lifting and cardio for that very thing.

>sheiko dick

Wood Berry
Also pinning test counteracts the negative effects of high volume training on your dick and makes the high volume training even more effective for what it's worth.

There's no way that casual weightlifting can be considered anything more than moderate exercise.

woah CNS fatigue is a thing

who would've guessed

LOOKS LIKE WE NEED A TEST BOOST

wow meg squats can deadlifst TWO HUNDRED ADND SEVENTY FIVE LBS? she must be world class

That's pretty good for a short woman desu
Assuming that she weighs 120 pounds or so that's a 2x body weight diddly which is again pretty good for a woman.

no shit, training so fucking hard your body is literally broken down to the point you cant get an erection is gonna be an issue

whats her problem

muh dik

youtube.com/watch?v=nGlTV6AURyU

she has a huge ego and womens powerlifting is a joke

You know if any of you dicks actually read the study instead of shit posting you would be a lot smarter

roll

I mean what do you expect? They are after all women and physically speaking the only thing that women are superior at is making babies which is a big thing, but it won't help you bench more.

>survey

INTO THE TRASH

eating too much protein over fats causes low test.

>I didn't read the article, but I'm going to use my assumptions about it to confirm what I already believe.

/pol/ pls go.

Surveys can be very accurate if the proper measures are taken to reduce bias.

Chances are, this survey is bogus but you wouldn't know the difference anyway because you don't know shit about statistics.

urge to rape and impregnate....RISING

>endurance training
Zyzz tried to warn us.

not everyone can be a literal gold medal level Olympian user

What program?

I was in greyskull LP, but switched to hypertrophy and lots of light cardio and now I'm dropping off.

what are your lifts?
What do you like doing lifting wise?
How interested are you in injecting chinese bath tub chemicals up your bum?

>FauxNews

this, how many times do pop news sites have to be proven wrong.

>tfw no thicc weight lifting gf on anavar

hey he might, remember assumptions don't help anyone not like you would know :)

You're underrecovering for whatever reason.

>
Exposure to higher levels of chronic intense and greater durations of endurance training on a regular basis are significantly associated with a decreased libido scores in men.

he's right

Yup, and heavy exercise and the associated stressors on top of fewer calories or excessive calories are also closely associated with a drop in sexual libido.

I don't have any sex life anyway and I'm sure I would still take more pleasure from lifting than making love to a beautiful woman

Nah,
I've never been hornier now that I've started lifting.
Like, serious cave man urges.

There's casual lifting and exercise that leaves you refreshed and will slowly but surely get you stronger and fitter, then there's the stuff that peddled here.

>exercising so hard you'd rather relax than have sex later that same day
why is fox news so shit?

Always had a low sex drive regardless of whether ive trained or not. Tbh feels good knowing im not a slave to biological urges.
>barely have enough drive to satisfy my gf even if i dont care for it.

sup meg dont forget your anavar today

The only testosterone shot she's getting is from Jamal.

fbpb

Good. I don't want a sex life. I had a girlfriend and it was fucking awful. No memes, and I bet I can say this because I got to fuck with her as much as I wanted and I got rid of my virgin anxiety but god damn. I think I had to spend 2-3 hours every 2-3 days at a bare minimum convincing her she wasn't ugly and not to kill herself.

After we broke up she got engaged to this guy within 3 months of dating and told me she was going to have kids with the guy. I could have been trapped like that. She fucked with my head man, I put on weight and I was so miserable. Like, at the best of times in that relationship I was happier, but I'm so much more comfortable now.

I know good women do exist, but I'm feeling quite fatalistic about it. Maybe I'll find one, maybe I won't. Until then, I'd rather be lonely than suffocated. And I'd rather spend my time on things that improve my life, not degrade it.

Only half an hour? Lol

You were averaging an hour a day. You got off lucky. Mine is getting better but she used to break down pretty much every day and cry for hours into the small hours of the morning. It fucking ruined my sleep cycle and first year of degree. It's just completely unnecessary.

no shit retard

this, i ran the over 80 on a cut and my dick was dead as a doornail (usually is on a cut anyway)

not a laughing matter, friend

No different to what happens here in every /cbt/

I jerk off like 3 times a day, but I work out 6 days a week. I need help.

When you do a thing and then find something better it's only natural to do the previous thing less.

her face is like the abyss staring back at you.

>the official news site of feeble pasty jowly white guys
no wonder they don't want you to lift

Old news, people didnt know this wtf?

I fap 2x more than I used to before lifting

why do you think shaolin monks lift and train fighting

Well if you read the article on pubmed you would find out he is correct

.5/1.2/2/2
I like 5x5 but goal is asthetic
Mild interest, but I would not buy online, don't trust it.
I drink and get shit sleep, but I was doing that the whole time. The only thing that changed these past 2 weeks is I went to volume, and started jogging 10 km or so a day, and low libido

You know it's just angles and makeup user.

>men who exercise intensely may have a lower libido than men who exercise moderately or lightly
Doesn't matter, I'm not having sex anyways.

>Fox News
> Alternative Facts

Stop it there son