Cooking Chicken

How do you cook your chicken Veeky Forums?
I boil chicken in salt water. Any other way is trash that will give you cancer.

Boiled is awesome, but lately I've just thrown chicken in the oven and be done with it. Don't care about frying them bitches over a skillet anymore..

I usually like to shred my chicken up if I'm not feeling too lazy, it tends to make it a little easier to get down just like when in 1998 the Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16ft through an announcer's table.

ive started buying premade chickens from the store but i usually fry the breast if i get it raw

Are you alright buddy?

Do you lose flavor boiling?

Plain chicken has no flavor. So technically no.

>premade chickens

its good and the skin is good

if i get breast i like to get the marinated ones that are in like lemon flavored or bbq juice

Smoked or grilled over charcoal, all other ways are pleb.

>Fry is in oil
>Spice it up
>Put it in tacos
>Loadit up with cheese and hot sauce
>Still have a 6 pack

You weak gene fags better not produce.

Just buy premarinated chicken and bake it for 25 minutes at 400

What about steaming tho?

>Plain chicken has no flavor.
wow

Are you telling me that if you boil a chicken breast with no seasoning and ate it plain hat it would have any really taste?

Holy fuck go to sleep

it might be bland but there's definitely flavor.

As much as water itself has flavor. Chicken needs seasoning in some form or you may as well eat whey isolate

What in the god damn hell is wrong with you people. Who the fuck boils chickens?

this.

also I like breading my chicken

i'm not disagreeing with you, you just said something stupid

also, it's poaching, not boiling. boiling is what you're doing to the water.

People who eat plain, boiled chicken are lazy as fuck. It literally takes a very minimum amount of effort to cook and season your chicken in any way so it doesn't taste like you are eating flavourless shit.

how do you think restaurants make your fried chicken so quick? they poach it. it's extremely common.

Hello goato

Only in America.

It's not stupid. Chicken is a tasteless meat. If you don't season it you're an idiot. Stop arguing for the sake of being contrarian you autist

hello goato

i never said i don't season my chicken dumbfuck.

I never said you did either, but you're lying if you say that chicken that has been boiled has flavor. It literally loses any flavor it would have had being plainly grilled or baked.

Cajun Seasoning and pan fry it. I'm limited because I have to use the kitchenette in my dorm.

it does though. i'm a chef with a very developed flavor palet and chicken definitely registers without seasoning.

fuck off.

>suddenly a chef when talking about his lack of taste

God you're pathetic, you faggot.

sous vide it
then give it a good sear

Raw, faggots.

I buy a big ole bag of frozen breasts from Costco, thaw them out a day or two in advance and marinade them myself. Chipotle with adobo sauce and lime or mole, wrap that nigger up in foil and back it for 20-30 minutes. My dick is diamonds just thinking about it

>wow
>>>
> Anonymous 02/23/17(Thu)20:29:38 No.40
ya it would taste like chicken you fucking faggot.

hello goato

hello goato

hello goato

frying pan (((((SKILLET for the initiated)))) for thighs, bake breasts.

hello goato

Joke's on you my every waking moment is a nightmare

who the fuck boils chicken
that just sounds like an absolutely miserable way to eat chicken

Hello goato

>henlo goato

I only buy whole chickens. 2-3 a week is typical for me, the carcasses get turned into soups/chili. Cheaper than buying processed chicken and I get a variety of meals out of it.

>chicken thighs are goat

2 pieces of cracked cardamom
Salt, pepper.
Chopped tomato, onion.

Brown the chicken up in butter after cooking.

GOAT food.

hello goato

hello goato

hello goato

hello goato

Hello Goato

>This was supposed to be my last thread
>See this image

Oh sheet, hello goato and good night

hello goato

hello goato

Retards boil chicken. And hello goato

I only buy whole chickens because I'm not some manchild who can't look after himself.

>remove giblets
>replace with one whole onion and four garlic cloves
>season with salt, pepper, smoked paprika and sumak
>roast at 200C for two hours
>quarter for four tasty meals

Also stick some sweet potato and beetroot wedges in the chicken fat halfway through to go with it.

hello goato

i don't eat dead animals my body's a temple not a tomb

someone dun gone domesticated you

Boiling meat allows for the most nutritional value to be retained through the cooking process versus grilling or baking, however it also allows the meat to spoil sooner as it retains more moisture. They teach you that shit in survival school

Found the faggot

Youre never gonna make it user

hello goato

don't need to kill animals to feel like a man

hello goato

hello goato

hello goato

hello goato

hello goato

Hello goato

Actually. What you are eating right now is in itself carcinogenic, op.

>eating vast amounts of protein from animals pumped full of antibiotics and god knows what else
You'll get what you deserve

Has anyone tried boiling and then grilling/searing? I was thinking of boiling a big batch of chicken breast and keeping it in the fridge with the water it was boiled in and then before eating it just throwing it on the grill for like 1-2min.

hello goato

>enter thread expecting chicken recipes
>get stupid "REPLY TO THIS POST" shit

>Not hunting pure forest game and raising cattle yourself.
I swear, you vegan fucks must have malnourished yourselves to the lowest test possible.

Same.

Cooking newbie here, want to start cooking for myself but am overwhelmed by the amount of recipes, spices out there, not to mention a lot of them are probably very unhealthy. Does anyone have any basic healthy recipes or places to learn for a guy who's most advanced cooking expertise is fucking mac and cheese?

>he doesn't grab an $8 organic rotisserie chicken on the go, shred the whole thing up and eat it with sweet potato, hummus, and hot sauce

Sure is pleb in here

You can put your basic spices on literally anything
Other than that stuff you would most likely use Corriander, Tumeric, Paprika and Chilli Powder which are pretty simple stuff

Chicken recipe: Put salt and pepper on chicken then put in oven or on grill

>boiled chicken

Sounds redneck af

Get yourself a whole raw chicken, a bulb of garlic, a bunch of celery, salt, pepper, sage, and savory, and lemon juice

> Rub lemon juice into the chicken
> Halve a clove of garlic and rub it all over the skin
> Season the chicken with the spices
> Place garlic and one stalk of celery (cut into four pieces) into the cavity of the birb
> Truss it shut (google how)
> Bake at 400F (190C?) for a little over an hour, basting the chicken with its own juices every fifteen minutes

wah-lah

buy some quality chicken and tell me it got no taste, you've gotta be trolling

then kys because your tastebuds are fucked from all the crap you eat fatty

Hello goato

if you're trying to hit your protein macros you gotta go witch chicken since it's really cheap (at least where i live)

The good thing about chicken is that you can season it with pretty much anything, got some mustard? throw it in with some salt n pepper and grill it, bam, my favorite and easiest recipe, get some chipotles in adobo sauce and throw them in, bam another recipe, throw mixed herbs, bam, soy sauce and bun seeds, bam.

If you only cook your chicken one way then i feel sorry for you, your cut must suck

>boiled chicken
Try this.
Season thawed chicken breasts, or use a marinade, whatever.
Throw in a medium hot pan with olive oil
5 minutes each side, covered during.
Wa la.

Hello goato

My favourite way to cook chicken is fried with lemon and oregano.

>Cut chicken into strips
>Lil' bit of salt, garlic salt, black pepper, oregano and the juice of half a lemon (per breast).
>Marinate for ~15-30 minutes
>Fry in oil of choice or butter until tender and browned

Goes well with pretty much everything.

>Any other way is trash
Ayyy op isn't a stupid fuck for once.

Fuck frying food. Robbing yourselves of nutrients and protein by using a stove.

hello goato

>Wa la.

Boneless skinless family pack of breasts. Trim fascia and fat. Spray roasting pan with olive oil, put breasts in, spray tops with olive oil. Add spices of choice, these vary. Roast at 350 for 40 minutes.
Have delish white meat chicken for stir fry, salads and meal prep for 2 people for several days.

Roasted chicken tastes better to me than poached or boiled chicken.

Lol, all you autistic fucks arguing over seasoning. I have no tastebuds, food is just food to me, I eat dry, unseasoned oven chicken with dry brown rice and moist boiled veggies everyday :D

>those fazolis

For the sake of some outside perspective. You guys are arguing about chicken on an anonymous imageboard. You're both pathetic faggots.

hello goato

Sure is digits in here