Girl rates me a 6/10

>girl rates me a 6/10
>says I'd be an 8/10 with muscles/fit build

What's the quickest way to get a Veeky Forums body I've never worked out in my whole life

>making a drastic change in your life because of a girl's offhand remark

congratulations: you are literally the biggest cuckold in the world.

the quickest way is to to set yourself up with a workout plan, healthy diet and knowing that it'll take 5 years before you're anywhere

stick the ready

I've been wanting to look good for awhile now (hell, most people have) but knowing I could probably destroy pussy if I was ripped did kind of give me that extra drive t b h

>What's the quickest way to get a Veeky Forums body I've never worked out in my whole life

Join a gym, read the sticky, and actually stick to working out. There are no shortcuts

> knowing I could probably destroy pussy if I was ripped

First day here, eh?

duh

kek, i didn't really think that through

anyway my point was that every other post on this board is some ripped dude complaining about how he still feels too autistic to talk to girls in spite of his huge muscles

>calls someone "literally the biggest cuckold in the world"
> doesn't understand what literally means
> doesn't understand what cuckold means

I have no problems talking to girls, but my standards are unrealistically high for someone who's 6/10.

90% of Veeky Forums got into it bc of girls. Including myself, but most of them have progressed and lift for something different now

this. If youre looking to lift to impress one girl, you better hope she is still interested 3 years from now. Because thats how long it will take you for reasonable gains. Post a pic m8, lets see what you're working with

There is no fast way, even when you are juicing and have good genetics it will take at least a year until you look somewhat good.

Literally go to the gym for a year or so. At that point you'll be ottermode and if you want girls thats optimal build.

this

>this fag

We all start lifting because of a grill

Whether its because you had your heart broken or because you wanted to impress a girl you admire - it's all the same shit.

tl;dr

read the fucking sticky

Girls say that to literally every guy. They are lying and she won't be interested in you even if you're fit.

But you should still get fit. Read the sticky.

>What's the quickest way to get a Veeky Forums body

Steroids, but you probably wouldn't make it anyway

>We all start lifting because of a grill
Yeah, no. I started lifting because I liked kickboxing and competing.

Your ultimate goal should be to get fit enough to reject her

/thread

>We all start lifting because of a grill
I thought I started lifting because I went up a waist size and it wasn't because of muscle.

i feel like this wont work...

only autists are able to make gains while only non-autists are able to socialize with girls

choose which side you belong to

>Girl says i'm a 7
>Lift
>Get lean
>SAys I'm now an 8 because of my ass

That's what lifting got me, thanks Veeky Forums.

>read the sticky
>eat more and pick up then put down heavy objects
fuck me that was rocket science OP

Inject protons and drink a gallon of milk a day

are dogs rapidly evolving?

>says I'd be an 8/10 with muscles/fit build
So work out, get to be a swollen 8/10 then dump her ass because you're out of her league

giv me a succ

Not going to make it, vanity is for women, you'll just end up as a gay 6/10 best friend.

speak for yourself buddy