Does Veeky Forums like going to the sauna or steam bath?

Does Veeky Forums like going to the sauna or steam bath?

Yeah it's nice but I stopped going to shitty commercial gyms ages ago.

stoped going August 5, 2011

steam

sauce?

I love it.

Danberu nan kiro moteru. A manga about weightlifting

where are the last few chapters? been weeks

Steam rooms are okay. Saunas are usually shit in my experience, but I've only been to gym saunas, so my experience may not be a good reference to them.

I don't think the purported health benefits of steam rooms or saunas are particularly effective. Maybe for stretching, but beyond that, no. I have asthma too, and the steam doesn't help at all (I usually feel tighter, even)

Ice or freezing water baths, on the other hand, are very peaceful and sobering. My testicles ached a little when I did them in my old home, though (but I was a child). Take your time with them if you choose to try them.

>Tfw you get out of an ice bath, and your coldness collides with the warmth of everything around you.
>Warm, pleasurable tingling during and after.
>The transition of different forms of comfyness.

Is this true, is intermittent fasting the diet of sumo wrestlers?

You just wanted an excuse to post that picture and you know it.

>Eating your food all at once somehow causes your body to ignore thermodynamics

That is some grade-A mom science there. Holy shit.

It's nothing to do with thermodynamics you fucking pseudo.

I was referring to what the mango was proposing, not IF

So was I, the Chinese cartoon implies same energy intake in both cases, 1 large meal at lunch or 2 small meals. However, in the case of the large meal the energy is stored as fat due to insulin release instead of storing the energy solely in the muscles. Therefore it does not break any principle of conservation of energy.

Yes, I know how insulin works, but it implies that you will have a net gain of adipose over time just from stacking meals, ignoring the concept of caloric intake.

Even if you eat all of your meals at once, you'll still have a net loss of fat over time if you are expending more than you take in

>going to the sauna
We have one at home. I hit it all the time

Fug new chapter when brahs?

Also sauna for life steam room is shit.

DELET

i hate warm and humid shit so neither

Try out steam baths, man.