Advice thread

First fit post, background: 23 lost 40 pounds after college, was into weight lifting but pretty poor diet.. 6'1 185 been working hard for about 9 months.. 4x per week 15 min cardio 45 minute lifting eating mostly clean protein and vegetables, following 1g protein per pound body weight... thought I would have seen more definition by now am I missing something or just keep going

nice gyno

are you eating at a surplus?

What

>dumb cunt doesn't know what gyno is

Looks like pretty mild gyno but gyno all the same.
Guy needs to eat more or suffer girly hips for life.

that's not gyno you stupid fuck

Your chest is most lagging, possibly abs but we can't tell because you're a little higher in bodyfat than you should be

Focus on lats, chest and traps
>Looking for suggestions on what to focus on, other than tattoo removal

WTF were you thinking senpai. That is hideous.

try to remove that tattoo

I wasn't. I was 18 and made some fantastic choices like gauges and facial piercings and a giant uterus tattoo

It looks painted on.

Also take a pic with arms down. Not sure if chest is proportional

>babby asks for advice on Veeky Forums
>no faggots chirping in about MUH STICKY
Maybe Veeky Forums is changing and more people who actually know about fitness and lifting are coming in and the dyel troll scat fetishists like pic related are going out

4 days into GOMAD

When should I start to see results? I'm lifting about as much as I was prior it, but ow Im bloated and kind of have a fupa, and feel nauseous and tired all the time. Also my poop has been very pale for the past few days is that alright?

Not sure what my weight is right now but before gomad I was 160 pounds at 5'9.

If I don't start gaining some serious muscle from GOMAD I think I'm gonna give up on being big and go trap/cardio mode instead.

It's why I recommend nobody get tattoos before the age of 25-30

My bench and squat are pretty big so I think I'm fairly proportional. I think I just need to grow overall?

Lift 2 or 3 days a week

Bench: 195 pounds 5x5
Squat: 135 pounds 3x10 (as you can tell by my tiny legs I'm brand new to lower body so I'm trying to train correct form into nervous system rather then lift big in that department for now)

I'd say you're about 25-30 and pretty done growing bro... you look retarded in all your pictures and your haircut and faux beard is literally the shittest I have seen in a while...

Doing weird poses with your body and puffing your self out makes you look like you have a big deuce in your pants you're trying not to touch

>1g protein per pound body weight

This is an absolute shill, you don't need anything close to this, no one in reality needs more than 120g per day.

Also the cardio won't help you, it's goood to stay fit but if you're wanting more muscle you need to lift more.

>>Looking for suggestions
Trim your fucking armpits, I can smell you by just looking at that picture.

what the fuck you have zero chest, it's not lagging it just isn't there so weird.

Also the haircut is slightly worse than the tat both need to go.

My chest lacks huge and I'm looking for a linear progression program that has a focus on chest, any suggestions?
Inb4 alien chest, I know my shits whack but I'm doing my best with what I've got.

Wait what. I'm 32, why wouldn't my muscles grow?

I agree my tattoo is awful but your posts seem to just be you shitting on other people for the way they look.

It's because of the position of my arms in those pics, it's far more visible when my lats are activated or my arms are down.

I currently bench 110kg so I'm remiss to call it lagging, at least compared to my other lifts.

I'm the guy who's chest people are shitting on so take this with plenty of salt, but for me, a combination of low volume bench and high volume dumbbells and cable crossovers is what got my bench from 70kg to 110kg and still growing

As for routine, any will do but 5/3/1 in particular has a good standard chest program with enough volume

you don't know what the word shill means

What about frauds?

You have massive shoulders and small chest. That means you are using your shoulders during chest exercises. When doing bench etc push you shoulders back, shoulder blades together, chest poking foward and lock your torso in that position. Your body will always take take the path of least resistance/use the strongest muscles available

Thanks for the advice bros