/acne/

Post how you fixed your acne, acne scars, blemished skin, and backne.

Other urls found in this thread:

sokoglam.com/pages/the-korean-skin-care-routine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rub cum on your face daily

tried that, it only caused my face to have acne and cum on it

I have acne and scarring from acne on my back. I use some stuff I got from the dermatologist but it doesn't seem to work that well on my back. My face has more or less cleared up though so that's good.

yh but now everyone knows you're a faggot

that's nice to hear user

I hate backne more than face acne just because I find backne is itchy and is more likely to scar / pop even if you don't touch it. Also makes me not want to take my shirt off at the pool.

no soft drinks
drastically reduce sugar and low-gi carb consumption
drink water all throughout the day
don't touch your face unless you're washing it
wash your face with cold water, not hot
use a gentle salycilic acid-based face wash if anything
get plenty of moderate-intensity exercise and natural light

i meant high-gi

>gentle salycilic acid-based face wash
any you recommend?

I killed my acne by reducing diary products to minimum and finally got my confidence back. I also used one acne product which i will post under this one.

I did this and my backne is completely gone

Can't be your own, or you'll make it worse!

isnt acne scar much harder to fix than just acne

no dairy

Fixed mine with good eating, lots of water and a korean skin care routine.

so where did the "cum fixes acne" myth come from? was it invented to get ugly girls to suck your dick?

strong chin

>korean skin care routine
>decide to look this up

sokoglam.com/pages/the-korean-skin-care-routine

>all that fucking makeup

ugh

>wash your face with cold water, not hot
Surely you should wash with hot water to open the pores, then rinse with cold water to close em?

Other than that I'd add

>Cut dairy and see if that's enough for you
>Take Vitamin D if you need to
>Never use soap on your face
>Change your pillows and bedding far more often
>Eat far more vitamin K and green leafy veg in general

honestly it doesn't really matter. I get breakouts every few months and I use Nutrogena Naturals gentle foaming wash. You shouldn't need to do this more than once per day.

Just stop touching your face and picking at your acne, this is the worst.

Yeah I didn't even take my shirt off when I had sex with my girlfriend while we were together. I was real embarrassed by my chest/back. Bleeds a lot too. I can't wear white shirts that much anymore because they get stained all the time by the blood.

that picture does not make me miss being a teenager

I got really bad acne after i started going to the gym and i blame protein powders and overusing milk protein sources. My self confidence was at zero at some points because i was happy w my looks but since i got acne i didnt even want to talk to the girls.. Thank god i stopped using supplements and dairy products. This is the only acne product that i use nowadays and I have tested literally EVERY FUCKING PRODUCT THERE IS. IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF THIS SHIT GO GET YORSELF THIS PRODUCT NOW! La Roche Posay - Effaclar duo +. I apply it every morning and night and let it stay dont wash it. This saved my life.

(Im the guy who posted his results up there ^)

I feel like it's nearly all individual. After years of using Pro-active, antibiotics and different face washers I'd usually see a mild improvement and then my face would go back to normal. I started using a local soap from the markets on my face and my skin has been clear for years.

Strong Fender shirt bro

>First ingredient is glycerine
>Overpriced

I remain highly skeptical

why do i always hear products are bad and that i should cure my acne through "natural" means (drinking lots of water, rubbing lemon juice on face)?

Cause 99% of acne products don't fucking do anything

I'm like 90% certain my acne is caused by stress more than anything.

How do I lower my stress

Its basically 5.5% benzoyl peroxide and extra moisturizing

You can get it cheaper elsewhere

meditate, low impact cardio like walking for an hour a day

Holy fuck man I have this!
I'm really not consistent on it's use, should I use it every day?

Jesus, user is that?

Jesus user how much pussy do you pull everyday?

HALP!

So I had gotten some vaginal fluid around my mouth now I'm getting zits where the fluid was placed. I'm not getting any cold sores so i don't think it's herpes.

Do any of you guys have a clue what it is? If so what products could I use to get rid of it?

HOW DID U DO IT>????

i did this and my acne is still here

i tried cutting milk and dairy, but after a week i wanted to die and decided it wasn't worth it

You can't be serious

about what

it isn't worth it

soy milk tastes disgusting and lacks saturated fats

>how you fixed your acne

Avoiding added sugar, not washing my face more than once a week, and rubbing this all over my face every day before bed.

>after a week i wanted to die and decided it wasn't worth it

You literally sound like a weak minded puss.

If you know any vegans ask them about vegan alternatives.

I'm off milk for a couple years now. Soy milk does taste a bit odd. Try vanilla flavored cashew milk. It's not as good as milk but I didn't mind after a couple weeks.

I'd guarantee that you'd like it but you sound like a worm.

this

owow you are so mentally strong and powerful deliberately eating bad food

acne is shit but vegan food is worse, to me anyway, it's that simple

it's worse to be unhealthy than it is to be healthy? Why the fuck are you on this board?

get rid of dairy in your diet, pretty simple; next fucking question.

this board dropped the "health" part a long time ago friend

it idolises a steroid abusing MDMA addict who advocated not doing cardio, this is /lift/ now

also i fail to see how acne is a measure of health

You're not going to see any results in one week
Just stop drinking milk and drink water instead
You don't have to go fully dairy free
Dropping milk and yoghurt is enough
You can still put some butter and cheese on your bread

ITT teenagers and roiders.

How is vegan food bad or unhealthy? You do realize vegans diets have lower all-cause mortality rates, and have lowest rates of heart disease. Vegan food wouldn't be bad for you dummy.

youre weak in general because you can't give up a non essential food. What's wrong with you?

>also i fail to see how acne is a measure of health

If the foods are giving you acne that means they're not healthy. That means you're body isn't as healthy as it could be. Use your brain.

Don't forget manlets.

i'm 22

Switched to beef protein powder and got a chemical peeling

I got rid of my backne by eating basically no sugar for 3-4 weeks, and now keeping it very low.

>been lifting for 5 years
>pretty decent body by natty standards
>love wearing tanktops to gym as it motivates my lifts seeing veins and defintion everywhere
>have had horrible shoulder acne for a long time
>also had bacne but quitting whey got rid of that
>feel like everyone in gym thinks I roided for my body because of shoulder acne

I took accutane.

It's the only cure, everything else is bullshit, especially the HURR PILLOWS shite.

If you have proper acne go on accutane now, don't delay and dont try bullshit solutions and dont believe internet horror stories, i had dry skin and dry lips and that's it, and moisturizer helps a lot.

stop consuming dairy

ok I want to completely cut off dairy but I am afraid to not reach my potential in height. Almost 20 yrs old, and grew for a cm last 4 month so still have some hope.
Is anyone here gained in height when completely off dairy?
Pls no bully