Just where did it got all wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHyD6TZ05zE
vapeworld.com/volcano-vaporizer?utm_campaign=178339&utm_medium=BANNER&utm_source=affiliate
youtube.com/watch?v=RIdyfw4CbI0#t=4m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=0J1yQstynFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

someone give me the cliffs

heard he's fallen out of favor with a lot of lifters

what happened?

he lost his mind and became some wannabe spiritual guru

i think its the hair

What the fuck, I love this dude, is this shit for real?

He apparently fell for the new age hippy bullshit meme.

whats with the anger dude? are you missin your butt hole exercises?

>gives exercises for more stable spine
>is spineless himself

wew

Think about it for a second. He has kids, and has issues. If this shit keeps him stable enough to be a good father, good for him.

Really needs someone to help him filter a bit of his stuff.
And to go back to his old ways.
Right now he's just out there.

>youtube.com/watch?v=HHyD6TZ05zE
you can't make this shit up

samefag

what a fucking yuppie. I can hear his voice becoming more feminine compared to his old videos

the thing is he's pretty much spent his life reading books and practising everything there is to do about fitness since he's like 15

he's made a video for almost every topic there could ever be. it's only natural that he'd start to progress into more obscure terrirtory eventually. Honestly he's so much knowledge and experience by now I wouldn't write off what he says just because it's a little out there. He knows more about the human body than anyone from Veeky Forums will ever dream to know

ignorance is bliss faggot

nigga wanna be a peacock so bad what the fuck

I realized after I hit post.

I mean it literally though, not just as a meme.

>pretty much
>he's like 15
>it's only natural
>Honestly
>than anyone from Veeky Forums will ever dream to know

meme talker dedected

I feel you man, I figured that's what you meant however the irony was too much for me not to say anything

Some ex jocks can have a really weird attitude when their sport is over, I think some of them find it hard to find an identity outside of sports.
Also he started smoking a fuckton of weed. His older videos were actually pretty top tier. He was giving out quality practical advice before "youtube fitness celebrity" was a thing. In one of his videos a few years ago you can quickly see a 400$ vaporizer on his desk while he walks by. On top of the weed and the identity crisis, the shit tier philosophy books didn't help.

I think it was this one
vapeworld.com/volcano-vaporizer?utm_campaign=178339&utm_medium=BANNER&utm_source=affiliate

who cares

He invested more time into his actual business and probably stopped having time to respond to every single 17 year olds question. He doesn't owe anybody anything, what is now common knowledge was once seen as batshit crazy. For example studies now are showing his breathing into the balls bit is actually something

seems like he started taking a ton of psychs and irreparably fucked his brain

>For example studies now are showing his breathing into the balls bit is actually something
can i see the said studies?

underrated

its about balance around the spots and train your body from it

not to train the spots as itself. its similiar to bodyweight exerices and yoga

He said himself that Yo Elliot is dead.

>tfw Yo Elliot is never coming back

exactly where does the butt hole exercise fall on this training regime?

>not doing Starting Butthole

I'm gonna guess it started when he began talking to Molyneux

>He knows more about the human body than anyone from Veeky Forums will ever dream to know
Being a run of the mill jock who progressed into a strength trainer makes you so advanced in your knowledge of anatomy and medicine that you need to start talking indecipherable bullshit to bring your wisdom on the optimal spinal alignment in respect to the 18 dimensional tantric spaces across.

Yeah, sound logic.

>that fucking voice

Is he on HRT or something? He sounds like a woman.

He looks liek that crazy Black guy in Rogue One. saw gurrera or what his name was.

Wrong.

Wasn't he the one saying "breathe into your balls for a deeper voice" or some shit like that ?
Dude stopped doing that lmao

u know that proves me right, right?

Here's your (You)

dude are you retarded

Elgin raped him

(You) are me.

....what fuck

What in fuck

Belly button and butthole wut loooooll

okay mate your cute. whats your name? im user

I'm (You)

nice. how old are you?

ikr? too absurd to be true

The fact that even his twin stoped making videos with him shows how bad it became. He is mental.

took me few secs to get it

hehe

Pop philosophy is the worst. Either go big and read Heidegger or don't bother.

>Pop philosophy is the worst. Either go big and read Heidegger or don't bother.

He's a dumb and crazy mulatto.

he didn't breath into his balls

youtube.com/watch?v=RIdyfw4CbI0#t=4m19s ayy lmao

The bioenergetics trash

Seems he just repeated all he said from his video about vacums.
He has been going on with anus nf belly button since long ago

surprisingly, his voice is back to the pitch when he started making videos

I am sure the comments will point that out to no end

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol, pseud detected

>you're not allowed to philosophize on your own!!!! the only real philosophy is the philosophy that other people from history have come up with!!!! if its not from the 1800s its not real!!

>thinking you're so inteligent that you have nothing to learn from past thinkers and will just develop your own "philosophy" meanwhile all those past philosophers read those who came before and just built upon them.

this attitude is why we get shit like "gorilla mindset" and new age wank, no substance or base of thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=0J1yQstynFI

>where did it all go wrong?

Bioenergeticcatharsis.flv

He made a name for himself with his own unique twist on providing fitness advice, with his focus on athleticism and total body function. Instead of "here's how to bench more" it was "here's how to bench more and keep your shoulders healthy and deload so you can keep making progress for a long time." It was good stuff and it became his shtick.

However as his fame and reputation grew I think it went to his head and he started thinking of himself as this "mind/spirit meld" guru. "Do these stretches to keep your body in alignment" became "follow these techniques to improve your energy pathways/chakral flow/karmic grounding" bullshit. A ton of YouTubers started calling him out and he decided to stop lifting and retire from making videos. Now he barely ever appears on his channel, which is run by the people who work at his gym, and appears to think he's Ghandi or some shit.

Fedoras like Neitzsche not Heidegger

I never said any of that. Only that Elliott's philosophy is shit, he just copied it from the PUA guys.

he have many great videos about life advices n stuff. he just looks confused lately. hopefully he will come back to bein his normal self

top kek

I was actually getting high while watching the video someone posted and was thinking "what the fuck is he talking about?" then I saw your post and thought "mentally retarded people post here too"

>getting high
>expects no brain/behavioral/personality changes
>resorts to insults when lifestyle is challenged
>provides no counter argument
Go watch through his older vs his newer videos, obvious change.

i like his stuff, yes, his new stuff.
he actually made a 20ish minute response video to a question i sent him. he's a cool dude, and if you don't like him, don't focus on him

look at this long ass thread full of gripers. maybe you're not losers but this thread is fucking pathetic. for yourselves: stop.

>he replied to me so i might as well suck his cock all day all night
im kiddin. but dont do that
i love the dude and watched and learned a lot from him. its just funny to mess with. and he is mature enough to laugh with us, if he were to see this thread.

with best regards-

Not angry, I'm just astonished. He was awesome, but now he's turbohomo? What went wrong?

>I'm retarded and that means you should be too or else you're a pathetic
Kill yourself my man

no
it is you who is MY man

well friendo, it's not elliot hulses feelings that i'm afraid of
when you indulge in vitriol like this it shapes your character

Doesn't actually sound totally mad. Should've recommended deadlift though, c'mon.