Just got JUSTed and feeling like shit. Give me the next 100% so I can come back from my losses please

just got JUSTed and feeling like shit. Give me the next 100% so I can come back from my losses please

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/blocksafe/with_replies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pink but quad 8s... You obviously have to go chinese to stop being pink. Something that's not mooned yet maybe? NEO is a good hodl but doesn't seem like it'll double soon.

Asch

Sorry, OP, I won't give you a 100% coin. But I'll give you a 1000% coin.

HVN

Wait for ioc to drop to the upper 50s and go all in. Ubiq is a good choice as well but I'd Wait for it to hit 21k before going all in.

XAS
DBIX

for 10x's

safe option:

ETP

Chainlink but thats 10000%

I really think ioc will take off but it is super overbought now and it needs a good dip.

Two good options have already been listed. HVN and XAS

XAS, already pumped and hyped up coin

SYS probably

>HVN
when and why?
doesnt't look very good atm

I am saying this just to help a nigga out
HVN and IOC. You are going to 10-20x your money easily.
and ETP for long term 100000x

Be careful waiting for the dip, big news in a week

TRX, KNC, BAT - pick your poison

It will for sure pump super hard but I am a bit worried the same will happen to ioc that happened to NXS, which was a gigantic dump the day of the news and afterwards. So for that, I want to make sure I get a great entry so I can maximize my gains prenews.

There was a sizeable pnd that affected the price recently as well as blatant FUD lies (proven false at this point) of the CEO getting caught embezzling funds and smuggling money into Switzerland. Makes the chart look shitty.

Either way, short story is they won Best ICO of 2017 at Coin Agenda and are showcasing a proof of concept at a conference in Vegas right now. Very new coin, less than 2 months old. Trades on 2 exchanges, confirmed for a third but not yet announced. They deal with securing financing for small/medium businesses. Good time to get in while it's still cheap. Not a coin for a quick return though. Probably 3-6 months before it really goes on a moon mission.

Pumped back to the price it was before China fud (for a second)? Oh man, what a pump. you're a fucking idiot if you don't think this is going to 10x easily once more people know about it, once bigger exchanges pick it up, and once China gets unbanned (it was the highest volume Chinese coin)

Just heard that HVN will be listed on trolbox. Not sure if true but a third exchange will be announced in the coming weeks.

MOD but don't buy in yet it's correcting. Wait until about 1.1 or until its back around ICO price

Yeah, but I have to add that only 11m market cap, which is extremely small. 10x wont be nothing

ChainLink will probably hit 1-1.5$ by EOY

ok thanks
my hands are probably too weak for 3-6 months though

I don't think it will go 10x but I think 2-3x is a realistic expectation for 2018. I know most people here don't want to hodl for that long though.

What's so funny chucklefuck

>double money on etheroll
>lose it all in the next 2 rolls
NO

I know this feel...

UNB nearing breakout on bittrex..

Only buy orders for last 4 hours

>bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-UNB

I'm betting on TRIG going +100% in the next couple of days: twitter.com/blocksafe/with_replies