SURPASSING YOUR LIMITS

>your ex is living her life without you

Lol, my ex has gained about 50lbs and is going out with most beta little fuccboi I've ever seen.

I on the other hand deadlift 6plate and have a hot gf.

>I'm the ex

same as I might not be able to lift as much but I look a hell of a lot better than her and have a super qt3.14 teacher gf

She started dating a 5'7 beta male, while I'm over here with a full beard (she has a beard fetish) and looking oh so swole.

>tfw you looked for someone better and found her
>tfw your ex is the bitter one

My exes are fat and married with kids

>she's out going for dinner with a 42 year old man and the next day out on a gig with a 46 something metaljesus-lookalike
>she just had another photoshoot with this manlet photographer
>you sent her an email for closure
>she tells you to fuck off and never to speak to her again

>ex
H-heh, r-right...

another kind of limit, but I'm going to ask here because fuck making another thread.

How to I avoid feeling nauseous after endurance calisthenics? Like, lots of core work, pullups and pushups in less than 25 minutes makes me feel physically sick; how to I stop that? I always wait a couple of hours after eating to excercise.

>have no ex
>have no regrets
Just kidding life is regret

Could be dehydration

I had been thinking that I should drink more during the day. On a normal evening I drink about 1L of water, but before 3pm I rarely drink. I'll try it.

In the case it's just my own weakness, would I get over it as I get stronger?

You will never get closure. Move on. Ignore her at all costs.

>tfw not sure whether to break up with gf over her sexual past

You are a faggot

>Your highschool friendzone crush literally married a better version of you

>tfw not sure whether to break up with gf over our sexual past - or lack thereof

Be polite, be open-minded and give her a chance. Be the noble, superior, confident, be the perfect man. At the first sign of misconduct, dump her ass.

>Ex is dating a normie version of you

wow if this picture doesnt scream hipster i dont know what else does

>At the first sign of misconduct, dump her ass.
sounds reasonable. I'll give her a chance, and to her credit she hasn't done anything wrong at all in our current relationship, nor does she have a history of cheating.

honestly I think I'm just insecure that she's had a wilder sex life than me (which is not that hard to achieve)

Good, she was a crazy manipulative cunt

I've heard she's back with her drug runner fallback fuckboy, it's just a matter of time until both of them go to prison

they are not even close to hipster standards
that manlet version of me is a hip hop faget in baggy clothes

insecurities are a given. Everybody has them, even her. Your job is to not let them define who you are or even just your conduct in the relationship. You have to be your Self, rather than your Ego. Always be your best version of yourself, seek virtue and calm down any and all negative instincts. Everything will be fine, as long as you keep strong, independent and rational.
She's a woman. It's normal that she's had more sex than you, given how today's society works.

>no gf
>no pain
>never being dumped
>never living in the past
>lifting hard because of the idea of having a gf
>never get one
>always surpassing your limits because of no gf

This is the key

>putting the pussy on a pedestal
You're doing it wrong fa_m.

Ex is dating an ugly balding Pajeet.

I may still be miserable, but at least I'm not a poo in the loo.

so you're saying your girl ran off with a loser?

i wonder what that says about you.

yeah, I guess you're right.

you totally had a real gf as well?m me too haha

>ex went back to her older ex begging him to go back to her
>after being rejected trying to crawl back to me
It's hilarious, she's trying so hard to make me like her and talks to me constantly. I really want to bang her though, I think I'll roll with it.

Ex is gaining weight slowly and dating a dyel art major. I'm just trying to get big and do well in my stem degree, I stopped caring as soon as I realised I should do what makes me happy and if anything that's the best way to live with it without a breakup.

this is some straight up serious narcissism if you think like this.

also all this COPE

sad as fuck

My nigger

>ex started dating an art major the second she left me
>dated him for less than half the tune she dated me
>she's been single since

Don't know what to make of this

His dick was too much for her to handle hut they didn't wanna crawl back to you and admit it

Nah, she was homeschooled in a religiously fundamental family, and was very adamant on no sex before marriage. That's why she left me. I wasn't religious, and she couldn't deal with it.

He was another homeschooled pussy boi.

>29
>About to start Uni (Ex Military)
>Haven't seen or heard from my ex since 2012, I've moved states and don't have facebook
>Dont have strong feelings for current gf, so bored.

Thank fucking god, being with her made me envy the dead

Good. She's a shitty person, but I hope she finds a way to fix her chronic enormous insecurities in a way that doesn't involve making a scene for attention, copious amounts of alcohol, or repeated doses of semen from a man she only just met.

She won't though.

>tfw fuck my ex on the reg
>tfw she asked if I wanted to date again and I said fuck no
>tfw she still begs for my dick

>tfw you have been in a relationship for over 7 years
>tfw you hate her with all your passion
>tfw she hates you just as much
>tfw you realise you're both only together because you hate the other so much you don't want them to be happy

the pussy game is mad ridiculous tho

hate sex is best sex, I was with a girl for 4 years and it became glaringly obvious at the end we had a rapidly closing in expiration date, the night before we broke up was the best sex I have ever had in my life.

Closure is a trap.

They will never give you closure because not having cloaureleaves you incomplete and unable to move on.understand this cruel trap and start living better yourself.

Thank god, my bank account is now safe

Okay now I'm curious. What did she do?

My gf had a wilder sex life than I did but I made up for by making her do tons of kinky shit for me that she never did for anyone else :)

Good for her.

I wish her the best in life.

FUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOU

And I'm living my life without her

>i look better
>current gf look better and got bigger titties
>all my lift have improved
>have afforded basic gym equipment for my homegym
>self confidence higher everyday

meanwhile
>she's with a guy shorter than her
>he play vidya games all the times
>he's short, skelly mode
>her mother went at hospital
>she can't find a job and is sad
>she unfriended me on fb when she saw the pictures of me happy with new gf

new gf is a virgin, and completely in love.
i can't complain.

plus i'm 192cm (6'3) with a decent face, defined jawline, slightly forward, green eyes and dark hair, while she's a chubby girl, that doesnt take care of herself and eat shit.

solid advice user, hope this motherfuckers here read it.

i mean, current gf WAS a virgin.

why would you want to date a virgin?

why not

>ex now has the thousand cock stare and only posts selfies
>she put on some weight not a lot but it's noticeable to me

>no idea how to fuck
>bites cock while sucking

Then teach her properly for gods sake

why would i want to waste my time to deal with that shit

think of all the long-term benefits, though. My case:

>gf had vaginismus
>had sex some 3-4 times in total before we got together
>found that out the hard way, sex was near impossible especially since I'm a bit above average
>we were patient, learned what worked and what didn't
>over the course of more than a year, the issue subsided
>now she's an animal in bed and pretty much addicted to me as a lover, due to the fact that I'm the first man who made her like sex

all of this while forced to survive on a sex life made almost entirely of getting blowjobs for the first 6-8 months. Like in lifting, patience is king.

i agree with you, she seem completely addicted to me.
i can understand that, i was completely in love with my first too.

>ex wants me back after cheating on me
>been a year
>still texts me half naked pics of her trying to get me back
>I'm abroad drinking wine and hitting up qt's
>tfw losing all kinds of gains to alcohol

She barely is and cannot keep a job to save her life at the age of 32. Also she is dating one of her exs that we used to make fun of together cause he was clingy and has a kid and also apparently a small dick.

Meanwhile she still sent me nudes and almost every week chain forwards me memes on fb messenger and I never respond. Did see her at a party and got hands on with her for a bit but then dipped to drink more beers with some new people.

I'd say i'm living my life without her.

>ex and remained good friends after HS and in college
>Used to bring her friends to my house and I would fuck them
>still friends post college, just distant
>she is in a committed relationship with a decent guy
>still friends, still talk, just distant now
>I am happily married to a beautiful woman and we have a beautiful baby girl
>wish her the best and hope she has a long happy life because we both deserve it
>life is good bros, don't be a bitter person

>on Veeky Forums
>don't be bitter :^)

Leave

fuck off

I've tried. Remember, you are here forever.

U mad bro?

My ex just texted me the other day
>hey how you doing? -seen at 2pm
>hey how are you? -seen at 3:30pm
>wanna see my baby? -seen at 3:45pm

bitch last thing i wanna see is your baby. literally cheated on her military bf with some chinlet. had sex with me when "they went on a break" and then is still cheating on him now that hes back. Last time i saw her she tried to get me arrested because i told her i wasnt going to take her out to eat so she jaw'd me while i was driving on the highway.

>3 phone # changes and 5 years of no talking.

are women so dumb they genuinely this dumb?

...dumb, are they*

>are women so dumb they genuinely this dumb?

...have I got news for you

ok manlet. I can tell you lack reading/comprehension skills to see ive issued a correction.

I'd rather drink from a fresh bottle of coke than one that had had 20 dicks in it

so is your crush

>are women so dumb, are they genuinely this dumb?

Great correction. Fixed everything

let her live it lmao, im not a fucking psycho who thinks he owns people, like you faggot

>tfw unrequited love
>tfw she keeps saying you're awesome, perfect, she'd rather be with you but she can't
>tfw you know it's all bullshit
How to get out of this mentality and get away?

you'll get stronger eventually, but it's probrably mental, are you depressed by any chance?

If you want to call that living. I own a $350k house and she's barely making $8 an hour ~12 hours a week.

Are you me?

are you by any chance of darker color skin?

Ma nigga

>had sex with me when "they went on a break"

You fucked up. Should of dropped her out of your mind and life as soon as she cheated on you.

my ex became a drug addict
[spoiler]i still love her[/spoiler]

>perfect gf for over 2 years, international relationship
>different visions where we want to be in the future
>agree we will split up after I get my masters and have to move, she will also move but to a different country
>get a panic attack and feel like my heart will explode any time I think about it - which is 50 times a day
>that soulcrushing experience when you know something is over but you have to live it over and over for several months

a-at least lifting help h-heh

An amicable break up due to distance is the worst.

>Went by my ex's work this week to drop some things she left at my place when we broke up.
>Get a text later along the lines of: "Thank you again for the stuff. I don't want to sound creepy but you have a beautiful body."
>Pretty sure she wants the D and snuggles

Pray for me lads. I miss her but we're no good toghether. I'm just beginning to get over her.

Have you considered mocking her when she says all that shit? That's what I'd do.

Don't do it

Especially if you kicked her ass out, she just wants to use you for the emotional attachment and your dick, then drop you as soon as you start getting reattached

If she was perfect she would make it work. She wants to leave you under the guise of being star crossed lovers.

"Girlfriend"
You were dating a tranny

> never had an ex

Im afraid my ex is pregnant with my kid..

>I don't fuck my ex on the reg.
>She does occasionally beg for the dick tho.

>be me
>shitty guards on base let civilian(me) on with 5 min to curfew
>plowing Puerto Rican gf in barracks
>Go to get glass of water from shared kitchen
>naked
>nod to two other female soldier in kitchen and get glass of water in post sex stupor(also still drunk)
>6am and we're having the sex again
>Suddenly something is happening
>room inspection
>girl freaking out
>"what do you want me to do"
>window
>4th or 5th floor
>Girls( her roomate showed up) getting mad, I'm just still horny senpai
>They usher me out window
>wat...
>my clothes thrown out window, land on building
>Climb down side of building with fear boner.
>Akward naked walking past other sailors
>lots of hooting and hollaring
>Make it to parking and pull spare key
>Still Panic Pipin
>Wait an hour+ not sure if I can/should leave and girl comes by with clothing and apologizes.
>fuck her raw in my shitty dodge neon

Whew lads, that's the story of how my nudes ended up online.

>had best girlfriend I could of ever asked for
>she was my bestfriend
>beautiful curly red hair, perfect c cups and perfect "thicc for a white girl" booty
>dated 2 years through high school
>We both hated seeing each other angry so if we ever had any sort of mini "fight" we'd both apologize and move on
>She would come over once/twice a week and we would cuddle/fuck and just be happy together
>one day she asks if she can come over before work to talk
>she finally had the realization she was going off to a far away college and I was going into the navy so we'd never get to see each other
>when she broke up with me her heart was beating ridiculously fast and she couldn't stop crying, said she was having panic attacks thinking about it

We had about 6 months we could of stayed together before either of us had to move on. I've since been angry at her for dumping me when we could of had so much more time together, but your story helped me see it from her side

On the bright side since she's dumped me I've hooked up with 4 chicks from tinder (including a black chick, bucket list fuck yeah) and I'm kinda going steady with one atm
We'll all make it some day man

Nah mean. We don't speak each-others primary languages. She would be unhappy and waste her life at my place and I would be unhappy and waste my life at her place. I know she would try and I specifically said to her that I would rather break up with her then see her waste away.

I have a choice to keep it going to, but that would mean wasting 2 years of my life doing shitty jobs and being unhappy. And even after 2 years you never know...

Thanks bro. I know how she felt so damn much. Fuck it sucks. I wish I could end it immediately and stop this but I don't want to.

I really hope she is, OP.

That girl has been through some shit. I hope she's alright

The gains you make will be taken away from his unborn fetus. Lift brother, lift.

MFW 18yr old Ex is dating Skinny ass 30yr old with kid, who still lives with parents.
MFW she has gained 15 pounds in three weeks.
MFW added all the sorority girls back on SC from uni and theyre so happy we broke up.
Lifes been going swell, still think about her though. Even if she was manipulative and told me she could do so much better if she wanted. And that she could get someone else to replace me instantly. When I start Le Cut, we will see who wins then.