Redplll me on sushi

redplll me on sushi

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2768117/Sushi-lover-s-entire-body-left-riddled-tapeworm-parasites-eating-contaminated-sashimi.html
consumerreports.org/cro/magazine-archive/2011/december/food/fake-fish/overview/index.htm
makemysushi.com/Recipes/how-to-make-sushi-rice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its good

Tiny piece of protein so it's essentially 100% carbs unless it's sashimi.

It's delicious

>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2768117/Sushi-lover-s-entire-body-left-riddled-tapeworm-parasites-eating-contaminated-sashimi.html

> Don't scratch

rice = good carb
fish = good protein and fat
vinegar = reduces insulin spike from rice

Good stuff, reason why the Japs live so long, just be careful of the "Western" versian of this stuff(gogo sushi) as th stuff is basically trash and full of rancid shit

Unless it authentic and geniuine(family run) don't even buy it

> seaweed

Magic of the sea

Wish i could stuff my face with sushi everyday

>hating carbs
I bet you love big dicks in your ass tho

>X is why a population lives so long
Can we please stop with this bullshit

Fukushima is dumping twenty Hiroshimas worth of irradiated water into our oceans every day and people still eat this shit. Amazing.

dead fish

>implying the atomic bomb radiation didn't cause a slow in the rate of cell decay in japs

This is why you'll never transcend humanity you faggot ass mortal

its good there's your red pill

Its certainly not burgers and pizza. Theyre proven to live longer and have a higher IQ.

Tasty, healthy, just go easy on the soy sauce a bit, and try to have plenty of sashimi to go with it, dont abuse the rice

uncooked fish wrapped in rice. Charge 12 dollars for less than 1 dollar of food.
>I'll still pay it.

>Charge 12 dollars for less than 1 dollar of food.
just buy fish frozen at -4 degrees for 7 days so you know all possible parasites are dead and make it yourself.

I was in japan for 2 weeks and I couldn't believe how good it was...I need to go back because it's just not the same here. I've tried everything. I could eat it everyday.

its too damn expensive

Read this you disgusting fisheaters

>chugoku
no wonder, they have no health standards. pretty sure all sashimi is flash frozen at one point

>pretty sure all sashimi is claimed to be flash frozen at one point
Fixed that for you

to sell it here in australia (as sashimi grade) it needs to have been flash frozen

No, it needs to be "certified" as being flash frozen
There's a big difference

You probably get your shit from Asian companies and they don't give the slightest bit of a shit about safety or health and they'll bribe their way past any sort of inspection.

Fish is notoriously bad for this
Look at this
consumerreports.org/cro/magazine-archive/2011/december/food/fake-fish/overview/index.htm

A lot of the time you aren't even getting what the label says. And this is in America
God only knows what you get when you buy from the Chinese

Honestly, if it's good sushi, you shouldn't even need the soy sauce at all. Most places aren't high-quality enough to be quite at that level, but any top-level sushi chef who sees you using soy sauce on their food would be insulted.

God, I fucking loved the food in Japan when I was there recently. Katsu is also something I could eat all the time. And since it's pan-fried, not deep-fried, it's a much better option, health-wise, than american-style fried chicken.

>not wanting wormbros eating half your food and helping the summer cut come along

you'll never make it

>vinegar
... you mean soy sauce?

No, he means vinegar. It's used in the rice.

makemysushi.com/Recipes/how-to-make-sushi-rice

Sushi rice is not just rice, it's a mix of mostly vinegar, and some salts and sugars.

iT'S GAY AND IT MAKES YOU GAY

>insulted
Maybe if you're a stupid gaijin who soaks up the sauce with the rice. Most high end places that don't offer soy sauce are usually in the west. Remember, Fish first, just a dip. It's very complementary.
Don't mix wasabi into the sauce, though, that is insult. High end wuality itamai will have already added the right amount of wasabi into the nigiri it self. Most cheaper local areas in the west are afraid to upset people though so they shouldn't mind wasabi in sauce.
Don't seperate fish and rice to check though, that's insulting no matter what

I put a-1 on my sushi

Only plebs would put their physical well-being in the hands of the dont-give-a-fuck-about-your-healt-just-wanna-go-home-and-watch-TV wagecucks by eating raw fish.

Masterrace vegetarian sushi eater reporting in

Yeah the most I do is just a little dip. And I tend not to mix in the wasabi, either. I've also noticed that while western places don't do this, in Japan they do what you said with putting the wasabi right in. I'm guessing they don't do it in the west because they're worried people will bitch that it's spicy or something.

youve never gone to a fish market? if you cant tell salmon from snapper...

>Ignoring the fact that different cultures have significantly different diets and lifespans, suggesting those things can't possibly be related.

is gook shit.

Their diets are only one aspect of their culture and people like to extrapolate a lot of data(almost always faulty)based on their diets alone.

It's disingenuous at worse, and outright bad science at best.

Fucking kek

Burgers and pizza have longer life's and higher iq?