Coptic Christians worship imaginary friend

> Coptic Christians worship imaginary friend
> Napoleon was worse than Mao and Stalin combined
> The Elgin Marbles are rightfully British
> Metric is rubbish
> The French got the plague as a retribution from God

All in a one hour long rant, has Lindy finally gone too far? Or is he more based than ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=jdM3ID4m38U

His DNA test showing he's French broke him.

damn, that's a long neck

> Napoleon should've died as a baby

pathetic ballet dancer, when he found out he’s french he went insane

why the fuck is his collar sticking up

Hiding the gills he has on account of his inbred anglo genes.

>Metric is rubbish
based lindy
>The French got the plague as a retribution from God
BASED LINDY

no seriously he does this in other videos. Is he trying to copy that early 19th century style? Cause that was a totally different starched collar, totally different fashion and basically this guy is infuriatingly autistic. Really glad I never gave yootoobers the time of day now

He has a video explaining why...

>metric is rubbish

That statement alone says I shouldn't waste my time seeing his video

He just likes it. The really interesting thing is that he buys normal shirts, trims the collars and dyes them all beige. He's a mega autist.

he uses it to intimidate fr*nchoids

I think we can all agree that napoleon was basically a selfish man, that saw scores of people die in his personal, and vain quest for glory. Going so far as to abandon and spite the men he led in his doomed Egyptian campaign in what sits among history's most self serving ventures. The cycle repeats in his Russian campaign, tens of thousands of his loyal soldiers are abandoned to die in the frigid wasteland of Russia as he scampers home to mount a futile defense of his self appointed imperial throne.

> Napoleon was worse than Mao and Stalin combined
This is the only part that really triggers you guys isn't it? Fuck Napoleon, Mao and Stalin and by extension now....fuck 2/3 of this cult of personality worshipping board.

LMAO this is the first I've heard of this, I've only seen a few of his videos but its clear he hates the french, the way he speaks about them

He's right on everything, no one here can prove him wrong.

I don’t care anything except
> Coptic Christians worship imaginary friend
sounds like protestant autism, but i’m only guessing. care to explain?

i was quite a fan of the revolutionary period before but Veeky Forums has turned me off desu
cult is a good word for it

No it's atheist autism

it's only part of what he said, he remarks on the Turkish killing of Coptic Christians during the fight against Napoleon because they worship the same imaginary friend in the wrong way and presumably they have to do die

clearly he sees it all as the same thing, he's not a man of faith in any respect

> Metric is rubbish
That's 100% correct though.

This, sure it's a bit silly from an atheistic pov but it's not hard to understand why it's still important for religiousfags.

How is that wrong?

I didn’t realize lindy was a fedora. Wouldn’t have guessed t.b.h. Not to say I thought he’d be a devout Christian or anything, but I usually presume the “kinda right-wing, nationalistic and patriotic” types have some sort of spirituality and reverence for religion.

We prefer to be called atheists or nonbelievers, stay polite please.

no one said anything about that

insecure?

why? it's the most logical system out there

Metric IS rubbish, though

Not who you replied to but base 12 is vastly superior to base 10
>muh cunverjuns
Lrn2math faggots

>dyes them all beige
P O T T E R Y

He's right you know
>Mao
Saved China from a corrupt authoritarian regime and civil war, leading the way to the rich and prosperous China we know today

>Stalin
Industrialized the Soviet Union at record speed, saved the world from the Nazis

>Napoleon
Autistic imperialist manlet despot who lay ruin to Europe and destroyed France as a world power

Just because it's simpler, doesn't mean it's more logical. It's also less practical

But it's not base 12, it's base 12, base 3, and base 1760. And that's just for distance, volume is a whole other shitstorm. As for Lrn2math faggots, the imperial system is needlessly complicated. It's quicker to remember 10 than it is to remember 5280 or 1760, as well as to multiply them.

I don't think Lindy actually thinks Mao and Stalin are were good does he?
> Saved China from a corrupt authoritarian regime
True but, he enslaved and starved his people, also destroyed their history and executed a lot of them.
> leading the way to the rich and prosperous China we know today
That was the lads that came after him desu.
> Stalin
> Industrialized the Soviet Union at record speed
True but at the expense of millions of Russians, how can we have anything but disgust for a guy that had to use forced labor death camps to produce much of anything?
> Autistic imperialist manlet despot who lay ruin to Europe and destroyed France as a world power
Hah, true that.

>less practical
How so?

>Criticizing Metric is a defense of Imperial
Wew, just pointing out that base 12 is better to use since it has more flexibility in terms of factors. Not trying to vindicate Imperial's fickleness when it comes to factors. I wouldn't seriously tell foreigners to
>lrn2math
if I was referring to Imperial since it's memorization over calculation. Sorry for the confusion, also
>But it's not base 12,
>it's base 12
Made me kek, though I know what you're saying

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddit video

spotted the amerimutt

Base 12 is only useful in the integer age.

In the digital age you want a derivative of base 2 like hex.

>saved China from a civil war
>by winning it
Not really saving then, is it?
>from a corrupt authoritarian regime
>by making another corrupt authoritarian regime that killed millions intentionally and out of incompetence
>led China to the prosperous and rich state it is today
>who is Deng

>Stalin rapidly industrializied the Soviet Union
Something many other Soviet leaders wanted to do. And it was at the cost of 7 million kulaks who were forcefully starved out for not aligning with the party.
>saved Europe from Nazis
>using millions of tons of American steel, rubber, aluminum, oil and others

>Napoleon was autistic
Ad hominem and not true
>imperialist
Literally nothing wrong with that
>manlet
Anglo propaganda
>despot
BENEVOLENT despot
>who lay ruin to Europe
>by getting declared war on and liberating many ethnic groups
>destroyed France as a world power
Try again faggot

>BENEVOLENT despot
Kind of like a small giant?

Metric is absolutely rubbish though.

>he hasn’t heard of Enlightened despotism
Is this your first post on Veeky Forums?

"Despot" has connotations of power abuse, it isn't a synonym for "ruler" or "king". I was just poking fun at his misuse of the term

>metric is less practical because I, someone that has never used it in my formative years, can't tell what the distances using this system
how can someone be this dumb

NECC

>the Elgin marbles are rightfully british
That one is correct

Nappy WAS terrible, idk about worse than Hitler and Stalin but he definitely belongs in the same club as those guys.

beady eyed anglo

>> The Elgin Marbles are rightfully British
>implying they aren't

>hijacking nationalism for imperialism over the peoples of europe
>good
turbobrainlet

this, not even British, they are not for Greek eyes only, they are part of the story of all of humanity. Same goes for king Tut's sarcophagus.

I'm almost certain the "France is so great, Britain is so shit" attitude on Veeky Forums started as a response to this retard

Frenchie beige has gone mad

What's wrong with unifying Europe?

>Nappy WAS terrible
Are you going to say why?

it's very contradictory to unchain nationalism and then force all these newly awakened peoples to submit to a transnational imperial yoke. It is also very dishonest.

Napoleon was terrible

Hordes of French barbarians were bursting into our feudal shitholes

Leaving behind Civil Code, Metric System, Enlightment Ideas

except all the countries he invaded were already more advanced

>spain and russia were advanced
found the brainlet.

>I think we can all agree that napoleon was basically a selfish man, that saw scores of people die in his personal, and vain quest for glory.
Not much more so than the monarchs that were pitted against him
Reminder that of the seven wars he fought as the leader of France, only two were started by him

>Going so far as to abandon and spite the men he led in his doomed Egyptian campaign
He was forced to, as people were plotting against him in France and Austria had started another war

>in what sits among history's most self serving ventures.
Gotta agree with that one, but at least it spawned Egyptology

>The cycle repeats in his Russian campaign, tens of thousands of his loyal soldiers are abandoned to die in the frigid wasteland of Russia as he scampers home to mount a futile defense of his self appointed imperial throne.
Once again he had to defeat a plot
He was with his army dor most of the retreat

they were more advanced than france, yes

As belgians we know a bit about being conquered by everyone in europe
and Napoleon was by far the best of all the overlords (well burgundy was better but that wasn't conquest, more a mutual cooperation)

Spain was a shithole that had been on decline ever since the Thirty Years' War most of the country didn't even have roads.
Russia was literally one of the poorest countries in Europe whose entire populace were serfs

He didn't exactly ask everyone in Europe to be nationalistic and then conquer them now did he? in fact Nationalism only because prominent among the rest of Europe much later in the Napoleonic Wars.
And it's not exactly tyrannical anyway to make conquered countries like Prussia and Austria (who declared war on him in the first place, mind you) join an economic system.

he actually often claimed to be liberating the regions he subjugated. Not only that the end result of only France being allowed to fulfill its nationalistic desires at the expense of others is hypocrisy.

>he actually often claimed to be liberating the regions he subjugated
He isn't wrong. Most would consider the emancipation of Jews, abolition of serfdom and the self-determination of Poland as liberation
If he were to truly subjugate nations at their expense he would have completely annexed them (he didn't)

>If he were to truly subjugate nations at their expense he would have completely annexed them (he didn't)
what? Have you never heard of protectorates? A very commonly used tool in imperial expansion.

>puts his own family members in position of power as kings and other stuff
Napoleon was a liberator :DDDD

>Napoleon was autistic
>Ad hominem and not true
From what I've heard about him he unironically seems to have had many characteristics of autism spectrum disorder.

Lindy is what happens when you mix frog and anglo blood i.e a mess.

Sup Lindy

>forcing other countries to join a transnational imperial yoke
So? The EU, apart from immigration, isn’t detrimental to nationalism. And Napoleon liberated countries like Poland and gave increased freedoms to them. So he helped nationalism in that for those people.

>DUDE watch me be english on camera LMAO

pop "historians"

>Civil Code
Anglo-Saxon Common law was already more advanced at the time.

>Metric System
Arbitrary nonsensical system made by poindexters and pencil-pushers who push for uniformity of scale (muh 10^x) over actual usability or any sort of practical application. Utterly hostile to human beings; who can tell how much 254 centimetres are? 8ft 4in is much easier to estimate.

>Enlightment Ideas
Resulted in the eventual destruction of traditional Europe in favour of modernism and atheism

At least he was actually honest about his motivations for doing those things.

I used to like the Ottomans...

>t.commie

Is lindy the moden Wilhelm ii
A guy who hated a part nationality even though hes a part of that nationality

can you explain why not only countries invaded by Napoleon, but literally the whole world except the US switched to metric?

just gonna drop this lindy in here

>Yuropoors, commies and shitholes
vs
>the richest, strongest, most accomplished, freest, greatest, most populated land in the world, sole world hyperpower and only country with flag on the moon (done with FOOTIC units, thank you very much)

Gee, what a mystery

(You)

based

Because that's what he likes user.

>metric is arbitrary
>38/79ths of an Italian soldiers sandal from 2000 years ago is perfectly fine

he must be doing it to hide his long neck

Fucking based

typical
people incapable of creation, resort to stealing

I came here to say . Watch him be mostly French, with some Latin and maybe *gasp* north African.

He lost his shit.

Was Lindy raped by the French as a child? Did they kill his parents? Did the French cost him his job?

Wait really?

I need to see Lindy sperg out over something that means literally nothing.

Greece wouldn't be independent without Britain's support, therefore they're entitled to some spoils

>invading countries and causing thousands of deaths in wars is cool cuz I wanna larp as Caesar n shiet

>invading countries
Countries that declared war on him

>causing thousands of deaths in wars
It's his enemies (those who started the wars) who did

>goes on a rant about who was Napoleons biggest enemy
>can't even name a Russian general
>completly forgets Blucher
>just lists off a bunch of brits
And you expect me to take this guy serious?

Yeah because the ottomans totally declared war on him.
Russia too in 1812

IT MEANS EVERYTHING. BONG STRONG! TRUE ROMAN INHERITORS. FRENCH ARE TEH DEBIL!!!1!1!!11!!!ONE!!

Video about the DNA test results when?