Shill me on a low market cap coin that will move soon from coinexchange

So I got my meager gains from last night ethereum gold pump, and I don't feel like transferring it out, so shill me on something that will move this week. Don't give me elixir, that's shits burned me already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3SBw97F-ng
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-gold/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ELIX burned you because you FOMOed in.
Current price won't stay for much longer.
50m marketcap until the end of the year.

Eth dark

>buy my coin sirs

INXT, new website literally coming out today

BLAS

Alright, I'll bite on this one. Looks interesting.

Yeah I am holding about 80 coins. I played the big spread they had on coinxchange between BTC and ETH. Went from 20 to 80 INXT.

LMC, beta android app available in store. IOS app coming. rebranding of their website coming, promo vids + documentary also coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3SBw97F-ng

Just bought with one and sold to the other? Wash, rinse, repeat?

Got some of this shit on trex, hope it moves up for once. I've held it a few times.

MALC has been accumulated for another pump. It's at 1sat now.

seconded XCS

How high will it go though?

This shit was outed as scam a few days ago by a kind user. Beware biz

I also really like XCS. They got a ton of shit coming out in the next few days--new website, ANN, reddit, roadmap, etc. They're currently at 3% of their ICO only because of some dev problems. Can see it taking off.

Even it only goes to 2 sats you've doubled your money.

Fucking seriously? Ethereum Gold?
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-gold/

I'm furious right now. I'm expecting BTG and out of nowhere comes ETHGold under my nose and I lose yet another 10x chance. I hate the trading game. Why can't I just hold 1 shitcoin for 5 years and receive 50 million dollars?

Yep, XCS had a predated project that failed named "DRS" and brought over all the early "DRS" investors and converted their coins to XCS, once XCS get's anywhere good, it's gonna get dumped on hard, VERY HARD, 50-60 million coins are in circulation and it's not showing up on CMC yet.

If you invest now, you will cry later.

seems there's a reason for it to be 1 sat though...I don't wanna baghold ad infinitum