Are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life...

are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life? I decided it in the beginning of 2015 and not a single drop of hot water touched my skin since then.

Don't you just wanna feel the urge to headbutt Mike Tyson after a real fucking nape-killer icy shower?

Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy in a crowded room you just had entered, knowing others would cry for hot water while you would step cold-bloodedly under the tap?

Don't you see the equation that in a situation where all other conditions are equal, guy who takes cold showers would beat the shit out of the hot-showering pussy?

Don't you wanna have the rooted inside-voice that will alert you whenever you wanna ease the situation, not only when you wanna turn on the hot tap.

It will be a new step to manhood, trust me. Other benefits are;

>harder erections
>balls getting slightly bigger due to rising sperm levels and quality of the alive ones
>increased range of ejaculation
>whiter and thicker cum
>better skin
>shiny hair
>better sleep quality
>reduced stress levels
>bursting agressiveness when needed
>increased alertness
>can wake up in the mornings without effort
>not being ill anymore except a slight cold which you can get over standing

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4049052/
medicaldaily.com/benefits-cold-showers-7-reasons-why-taking-cool-showers-good-your-health-289524
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do a hot shower to clean myself and then at the end I do a quick cold shower.

t. Pussy

Cold showers cured my cancer. My family says it was that chemo shit they forced me to do, but I know that was just broscience, and the real power in this universe comes from the forged steel of a slightly below room temperature shower.

fucking disgusting

clean yourself, savage

>it's literally impossible to clean yourself while cold.

I WANT TO PUNCH A FUCKING BABY AFTER MY COLD AS FUCK SHOWER IT GETS ME SO PUMPED.

I take a hot shower every night before bed. Helps with the insomnia

I have a small pool that I fill with cold mineral ground water and blocks of ice I make with a freezer. And sit there for an hour almost every day. Laughing at your chilled chlorinated/fluoridated pleb tier methods

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4049052/

During CE increase levels of circulating norepinephrine was observed[80] and exercising HPA system by repeated CE could potentially restore its normal function in chronic fatigue syndrome, or at least increase net HPA activity (without changing baseline activity).[84] It produces temporary increase in plasma levels of adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), beta-endorphin, and cortisol.[32] The sustained/longer-term effects of cold stress repeated daily produced increase in ACTH, corticosterone, and decrease in α-1-antitrypsin and testosterone.[81] Cold stress reduces level of serotonin in most regions of brain (except brainstem).[32] Cold stress-induced analgesia might be mediated by increased production of opioid peptide beta-endorphin (an endogenous pain-killer).[85,86]

hot temperatures is the most effective way to kill and remove bacteria, thinking you clean yourself with cold water is retarded unless you're scrubbing your skin off

Cold showers are excellent but so uncomfortable. When you get out you're chilled to the fucking bone. I can't get used to it.

Exposure to cold water has been proven to reduce gains.

Cold showers are a meme and literal gains goblins.

Same

I combine this with hot water after workout because it helps relax and I heard it brings more gains. Also to clean myself.
Cold water is for when I want to get those hypothermia slumbers

t. mangina that cant take the cold.

>post evidence that cold increases test and other endocrine functions

>lol ur a fag that can't into weather

are you literally fucking retarded?

Any water hot enough to kill bacteria is hot enough to permanently damage your skin how the fuck did you not learn this

It DECREASES test, you illiterate faggot.

Maybe if you're a pussy

I take room temperature showers with the knob slightly on the colder side.

I find that when I can get myself to commit to taking a cold shower, something that my brain is telling me is going to be bad and not enjoyable, it helps me push through other situations where I may be anxious or take the "easy way out". Standing there with cold water pouring down and still getting in, only to realize it isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

W/e

Someone post that study they did that reveals cold showers inhibit muscle recovery.

fuck you.

whoever post that study: your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

KEK
keep dreaming, coldshowerfag

medicaldaily.com/benefits-cold-showers-7-reasons-why-taking-cool-showers-good-your-health-289524

>decrease in testosterone
Stopped reading right there.

Did you rip this from the anime or the Zone flash?

I didn't rip it as you can see from the UNIX filename but a quick googling of "Aisha lava" will tell you

I tried it two days in a row in winter and got a cold the second day. I may be a pussy

cold or freezing showers? explain further you fucking mong

No, just used to being weak
That is what Victory has made us

>tfw Bane was right

Fuck off unless your shower is boiling hot it won't kill any more bacteria

Cold water doesn't kill anything.

Warm water doesn't outright "kill" with a guarantee unless it's boiling, no. But warm water is able to dissolve the compounds that bacteria uses to hold on to your skin. Which cold water does not do.

fuck off, hobo

>cold showers
>surrendering pleasure of hot showers for no real benefit other than internet memes

to overcome a challenge is another pleasure

I used to take cold showers, but I'm starting to find now that I don't get as clean. Because I can't clean as deep with cold water, my skin and hair get more oily, as opposed to warm/hot water.
I do shave with cold water, though. It reduces irritation by a lot, and especially so if you're using a nice brush and a double-edged razor.

Nice

Is it the same fag who keeps posting this pasta?

38 degree water will not kill bacteria, the only reason its advised to wash your hands with warm water is so that most people actually do it for any length of time.