Someone keeps using my whey, i seldomly use it and my supply keeps going down. How do i protect it?

Someone keeps using my whey, i seldomly use it and my supply keeps going down. How do i protect it?

live alone faggot

I will in like 3 months, how do i protect the next two pounds im about to order?

spit on it

Put a sticker on it that says "creatine".
That way everyone will avoid it because creatine is a steroid and makes you roid rage and go bald.

you have to cum in it

think about it, youre adding extra protein while deterring thieves, the ultimate protection

I need real solutions people, i don't want anybody but me to have access to it. I'm thinking of dumping the next two pounds in a ziploc and taking it with me when i go to class in my backpack. I think i know who it is, this dude literally bought one of those shitty body fortress whey and never bought anything again, i even told him that optimum nutrition is off limits because it is expensive

Buy extra whey, keep it hidden in room, add weight suppliments/estrogen suppliments to the whey someone keeps using. I'm sure you'll be able to find out who it is within a little while

just keep it in your room

Poison it then once the culprit dies nuy another tub

I did, didn't stop

how's your anal storage capacity?

>tyool 2017
>not having a hideawhey
ISHYGDDT

not that great, it was 5 lb of whey protein I bought in august. I used maybe 3 - 4 scoops per week, now it down to like 1/10th of that. Am I being paranoid or does that seem like someone been using it.

do you have any jewish friends or family

just buy a locker faggot and put it inside a wardrobe with a password

Yes

Im graduating in 3 months, no point. I asked my brother for comparison since he has similar usage to me, and he still has 60% of his tub that i bought him.

well what did you expect

Take a picture of your spit all in there. Once they steal it again show themthe picture of your spit in the whey.You also tell them you have HIV. Tell them they have to go to the doctor and get checked.

Rim it, change the date on it to last year, put a motion detection camera inside of it, then rim the camera too

Lock your room.

>Living in dorms without locks

Hide it senpai, can't you think of a place in your room no one would look?

You can very well consume that ammount at that rate in that time period. It's like 6 months.The thing with whey is that the ammount declines so slightly you never realise you are running out of it until you did

You can literally but a locker for less than 10 dollars

>tfw using 5 scoops of whey everyday

my protein powder doesn't last long

I get that i have the CAPACITY to use up my protein, but i use 3 - 4 per WEEK,not Daily. I prefer getting my protein from real foods but protein coffee tastes good from time to time.

Put the powder in a large zip lock bag the keep that under your mattress if of ppl are looking under your mattress you have a much bigger issue than missing whey.

Same bro a tub lasts me less than a week

So fucking simple retard, drill a little hole in the lid, and a little hold in the side and slip a padlock through and lock it shut.
>cant get lid off
>can buy padlocks at dollar store
>instant return on investment

Just do this and delete this shitty thread

Keep it in your fucking room man, fuck me why are people so retarded.

Buy a shit ton of cocaine and put it in some decoy whey and when he eats a bunch he will have a heart attack and die

step 1, actually use the protein faggot.
step 2, label it as "soy". muh estrogens.

>whey theft only increases after that

Just tell them to go a-whey

Why don't you mix it with something that'll make them sick as fuck? Then when they're ill and being a little bitch shitting out their guts or w.e, just be like, 'My whey, hombre'

keep it in your car. or sit your roommates down and tell them to get their own fucking whey powder

IT'S THE ROACHES

That's not what I implied. I meant that at a rate of 3 or 4 a week. In 6 months it's not that hard to consume most of 5lbs depending on how much the scoop carries. If you are worried someone' stealing it take a photo of the scene and if you notice any changes when you get home you'll know someone grabbed it

Nigger you bought it 6 months ago, no one is stealing your whey. If they were, it would have been gone 3 months ago. I usually go through protein powders every 8-10 weeks