When did you realize muscles were obsolete?

When did you realize muscles were obsolete?

>not doing both

When I collapsed on the floor of the library and asphyxiated to death because I decided muscles were no use to me.

First day of bjj and last week when I rolled with some power lifter/body builder dude and tapped him out 3 times within 2 minutes.

>power lifter/bodybuilder

You wrestled a retard and are bragging?

>wrestle a newbie as a newbie
>surprised when you can win

More muscle and strength will always benefit you in any form of wrestling. You're bragging that you fought a new guys

not bragging just answering the question, im still pretty shit compared to the other in the class.

>x doesn't serve a purpose in y, therefore x is obsolete
Do you have anymore words of wisdom?

I'm saving up money for a complete muscle removal surgery... Who needs muscles when you have a massive intellect?

How expensive can 10lbs be?

>t. Roid monkey gymcel that would lose any fight against even the scrawniness DYEL

>bjj
Just a bunch of butt scooting pussies desu

When I shed my physical form and proceeded to exist as pure energy

Ok great so muscles are never obsolete and every discussion after this is a waste of time.

/thread

> training for strength/muscle mass is exactly the same as training a martial art

are you retarded or just an MMAfag? no shit an untrained individual will lose to a trained one. That's why we don't accuse quarterbacks of being bad at basketball

Working out at the library my whole childhood left me as a social potato with no tact of real life, and no athletic skills.

>autism

During the industrial revolution.

>working out at the library

I bet you can't even squat lmao 1book

Am I supposed to lift the books or something?

Lift the librarian and fuck the books.

>tfw can OHP 2lmaoBooks and squat 1lmaoPlate

Can someone photoshop the muscular guy and the intelligent guy together to make a super person?

When I realized I can just hire a muscular bull for my wife instead of lifting.

when I realized girls rate you based on your dick size.

>tfw to smart for gains

How would they know that in a public situation?

>any fight against even the scrawniness DYEL
there aren't faggy grappling laws in a fight. This dude could've, would've should've pummeled your face in

>not having a bulge

I wear loose pants

should say Veeky Forums

>implying a sound mind doesn't dwell in a sound body

literally me

fantano

Is reading really a sign of intelligence? I mean they could just be in the library reading fiction sci fi novels