What is actually wrong with being fat/obese?

What is actually wrong with being fat/obese?

Why are fat people so disliked?

I've been Veeky Forums all my life, but I've never disliked fat people, or seen anything inherently wrong with people who are fat.

It boggles my mind that some people really really get upset about fat people, they get so offended at the sight of a fat person. Why though? they're doing you a favor by making you appear more attractive by default, so why the hate? Would you rather everyone look like Chad? Makes no sense to me.

Because I am fat and I want people to talk shit about me so I use it as autistic willpower to change myself.

What if I told you that you will never be lean if you only want to get lean because other people shit talk you into getting lean?

It's like anything else in life, you're only going to do it if you really want to do it.

>What is actually wrong with being fat/obese?
You're disgusting
>Why are fat people so disliked?
They're creepy and repulsive
>I've been Veeky Forums all my life
Prove it fatass

In my experience fat people tend to be the worst people personalitywise they are all very insecure and it causes them to act insane.

i was fat. Seeing fat people reminds ne of my shitty past so I hate them. Fuvking lazy cunts.

Being obese is associated with a lot of negative personality traits.

I instantly feel more comfortable around fat people for the fact that my body is all I have going for me.....so even if the fat person is rich or successful in other ways, I still have the whole aesthetics thing over them, which brings them down to my level.

Nothing makes me more insecure than person who is both aesthetic and rich.

Anytime I go out and meet new people I'm always hoping they're fat so I feel comfy.

Pretty much this.

Being fat/obese indicates you have no self-control, no self-respect, are probably unintelligent and uneducated, are incapable of preserving your one single mortal vessel in decent condition etc etc

On the other hand they make me look fucking fantastic in comparison

>fat people are dumb/poor/shitty people

when will this meme end?

i'm 29, live at home, no life, no friends, all i have is gym, i am aesthetic as fuck brah, on gear since 2012, still live with mummy n daddy.

meanwhile my brother is 31, self made millionaire, tons of friends, he is a manager for a bunch of dif musicians, he has been a fat cunt for his entire adult life

the only reason we get a long is because we both have weaknesses, mine being money/life, and his being his body, so he helps me out to get me work and i help him out with the lifting/nutrition

They are
>disgusting
>a waste of resources and oxygen
>degenerate and hedonistic/gluttons

Yes I would rather everyone look the best they can, you narcissistic fuck, because I care about my race and the progress of humanity

pic related

Fat people cost the national health system and therefore the tax payers millions. They are literally a fucking cancer on society, figuratively speaking

Are you saying that 70 percent of Americas population is a cancer on society?

It looks bad and is the epitome of laziness.

If wearing dirty clothes, not showering daily or having a messy living space is on the lower range of laziness, obesity is at the highest.

This

Whenever I see a fat person I automatically assume they have no self respect and have given up on life

Fat people usually do wear dirty clothes and live like barn animals

>food leftovers laying around on counters and shelves all over the house
>clothes and shit all over the place

Every fat fuck I know that makes no effort to change him/herself is usually an asshole. Looks usually reflect habits and lifestyle which is a product of personality.
I don't like fatties.

Because the only way someone can get fat is to eat way too much and be lazy as fuck which usually means unemployed couch potato

Well of course, it's a personality trait.

There is simply no way they can be a normal person if they are obese. It's just not possible. If they're SO lazy they can't even control themselves to not get grossly out of shape to bring disgust to people as well as harm their health, why would they have any sort of self-control in other aspects of their life?

You could make that argument, and I might agree with you that a vast majority of obese Americans are indeed damaging our society.

However, I am not included in that group, and therefore do not feel guilt when I point at my countrymen to encourage them to educate and better themselves.

>tfw reading this thread and my hatred for fatties is growing

It's fucking true that fat people are just lazy and have no self respect because basically the only way to become fat is to stuff your face everyday and do no exercise

>tfw bicycle 5+ miles everyday just to do daily activities

There's nothing wrong with it, other than it's unhealthy. Veeky Forums stereotypes every fat person as a fat-acceptance activist which really isn't true in real life - most fat people I know want to change, but make typically half-hearted attempts at it because their lifestyle doesn't allow for change that easily (fast food comfort from stressful job, little time to prepare healthy meals, etc).

The only fat people that suck are people who yell about thin privilege. FFS I buy into the idea of privilege, but that's only for things you can't change like race or gender. Seriously diet or get over it u fucks.

It's just the most visual representation of someone being a complete character-less piece of shit.

That's why people hate them (besides it just not being sightly for men to have fucking breasts and stomach rolls through their shirt, and double chins). If someone is obese you can rest assured they're a subhuman not worth interacting with.

Losing weight is easier than gaining it, to lose weight just don't eat as much, simple as that

Bullshit. Lifestyle is not an argument. Literally just eat less if you can't be bothered to prepare the most basic of foods. (oats, chicken, fucking sugar free jello as a snack ect.)

>what is confirmation bias

fat people are statistically dumber and poorer.

>I've been Veeky Forums all my life

Post bodyshots since childhood at 5 year intervals or less.

Yes, most people who are overweight could conceivably cook healthy meals. However, they are normal humans who want to do shit like watch television or hang out with their kids once in a while.

I'm not defending a poor diet as a healthy choice. I know how easy it is to improve a diet, but it's just not a priority for some people. Not what I would do, but being overweight doesn't indicate much about a person's personality or worth in itself.

>but being overweight doesn't indicate much about a person's personality or worth in itself.

It literally does though.

If you're too lazy to take basic care of your body and look good how could you put detail into any other aspect of your life?

>they are normal humans
Wrong. It isn't normal to be a worthless sack of shit.
This is a more recent trend in society due to the advancement of technology.

Because people being fat encourages other people that it's okay to be fat. Which means girls stop taking care of themselves and get fat. Lot more fat girls thinking it's okay to be fat and beta cucks date fats so now other girls think it's okay to let themselves go since a they can at least find a beta cuck. All the what would have been average girls are now fat, I still keep my standards of wanting at least a girl who doesn't have any rolls of fat but now I'm limited to the very few average girls, who will probably end up fst anyways, or I have to compete even harder for a girl who keeps in shape.

What is the limit on being obese? Is it more than 10%bf or more than 5%bf?

~25% bf and above is typically obese