Come home from gym

>come home from gym
>mum asks me where I was because I look "over-dressed" for the gym
>she asks if I have a GF that I'm keeping secret from her
>say no, I was at the gym
>she says "haha it's okay if you're hiding a girlfriend, or even a boyfriend! I don't mind!"
>autistic rage: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BOYFRIEND? YOU FUCKING CUNT, DON'T FUCKING CALL ME A FAGGOT, FAGGOTS ARE DISGUSTING, I CANT BELIEVE YOU EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THAT, FUCK SAKE"

One of my aunties was there and she said to my mum she can't just make comments implying that I'm gay, it's not right to do that.

I'm just sick of being accused of being gay because I don't have a fucking girlfriend. I just hate being associated with the disgusting act of 2 fags butt fucking each others assholes, it's fucking disgusting.

Inb4 the inevitable "HURRR UR ACTING LIKE DAT CUZ UR SECRETLY GAY AND CANT HAANDLE IT HURRRR DURRR HAHURHUARHUAR U GOT CAUGHT OUT XD HUR HUR HUR XD"

Well sorry for getting upset about being accused of being a fucking faggot that sucks dicks and takes dicks in the ass.

If you opinion of ppl who suck dicks is this low it's no wonder you don't have a gf

Now I feel bad for calling my mum a "fucking cunt", but what she said pissed me off. Going to apologize tomorrow and explain to her (calmly) how gay people are disgusting.

Why don't you get a girlfriend then?

but user, they're not disgusting

you're just a cunt and a closet fag

If you talk to your mum like that then I can't imagine how you talk to girls. Get a fucking grip fagget

You should apologize to her OP, otherwise its gonna be awkward living there for the rest of your life.

UR ACTING LIKE DAT CUZ UR SECRETLY GAY AND CANT HAANDLE IT HAHURHUARHUAR U GOT CAUGHT OUT XD XD

>but user, they're not disgusting

Not him but gays are extreme hedonists. I find hedonism to be disgusting, therefore...

>projecting this hard
You can be straight and not be a fucking douchebag to homosexuals at the same time you know?

you've either never met a gay bro or had some unfortunate runins

cringe

go back to /pol you loser

Because it's extremely hard to find a woman in Australia who is

>white
>single
>not fat
>not liberal
>not slut
>not feminist

Also, don't tell me these things (like politics) don't matter and can be ignored, they fucking matter. You can't have a successful family and raise children properly in an environment where parents have completely opposite values.

Also, don't give me the typical /pol/ spergy shit about leading and the woman "adopting your values". That's utter bullshit and doesn't happen anywhere near as much as /pol/fags think it does. Especially when the woman's entire upbringing and existing social groups are all entwined and based on liberal and feminist ideologies.

You may not take this shit seriously, but I do. I can't be with someone whose beliefs/identity clashes with mine. It's doomed to fail from the very beginning.

I'm talking about the average gay man.
Very high partner count, very deviant fetishes, very rarely monogamous, high rates of drug use and so on.
If that's not hedonism...

You sound like a fag desu

Adopting your values doesn't happen is she's a marxist but why not take a chubby, centrist girl and bring her rightwards and make her lose weight? Much easier desu

>fell for the monogamy maymay

Also if you're talking to your mother like that I'm assuming either single mother or dad is a huge pussy, which would explain why you're so faggy

t. faggot

>never had a gf
>thinking about family and kids
>hating on gay people
>obviously insecure in your sexuality to the point where you insult your mother

gee, you sound so fun. I wonder why you don't have a gf??

Op sounds like he's 14

The leading a woman to adopt your values is based on the principal that you have found an inexperienced girl who is simply naive. This works best when she's 5-10 yrs younger than you ideally you would get a girl late teens early 20s in your late 20s.

>wow just wow, how can somebody be against literal biohazards????
You're the cringy one here for supporting faggots.

HEY!!!!!
IM *NOT* GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT GAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD YOU FUCKING BREEDER CUNT!!!!!!!!

guise y dont i have gf :''''((((

>getting btfo on every post he makes
"y-yeah you guys are the weird ones...n-not me FAGS"

Wtf?

>a traditional family is boring
gj letting the kike propaganda reprogram you

My parents have been married for 30+ years.

My dad was there when I said it and he didn't say a word, because he probably agrees with me.

If anything I've out-alpha'd my dad. My dad has definitely backed down as the "alpha" and basically follows me.

I guess you could call him a pussy for this now????

Add another 14 years, cunt.

See? Hedonist, therefore disgusting.

I'm not op you mongoloid.

You're prolly gay

I never said that. It's just that you shouldn't expect a family and kids from your first gf.

>dad realizes son is autistic closet fag
>decides its best to let him stim out rather than punish
>hates himself because son will live with him until he dies
>kid too retarded to realize he's retarded
>kid too gay to admit he's gay

Wrong thread lol it had a similar picture

>28 living with parents
>never had a gf
>spergs out on his fucking mother who lets his lazy ass live there
dude literally kys, life does not get better for you

I'm anonymous, why would I pretend not to be gay here?

Who even started this whole "You must be gay if you don't like 2 men butt fucking each other" ?

The fuck kind of logic is that?

You didn't do wrong though. I'd be angry if my mom called me gay

no one is saying you have to enjoy watching gay sex, they're saying you don't have to act like the idea of two men being in a relationship is the most disgusting thing you've ever thought of.

You will die without gf you insecure homo

>dad backs down from 17 year old son

Yeah he's a cuck, and you have cuck genes - if he's your real dad which I guess there's a good chance he isn't.

I'm saving for a house, do you know how expensive housing is in Australia? My city has the 2nd highest housing prices in the world.

I actually want a decent house, therefore I am living at home with parents and saving my income.

I've saved nearly $400k so far. Setting up myself so can provide future kids with a secure living arrangement close to the city.

>do you know how expensive housing is in Australia?
no, I don't live in a third world country sorry

Why live in an expensive city? Rural settings are much better for right wing people anyway.

Where do you pull these random numbers from?

But two men being in relationship...that means they're sucking each others dicks and sticking each other dicks in their assholes. I'm not allowed to find that whole scenario disgusting?

Why do you people try so hard to be progressive? Your not gaining any social status points within your lefty community here.

Fuck you.

That is all

Dude you are trying to find a unicorn that doesnt exist.
You wont find a girl with those features in todays society.
fuck it and travel the world,400k is good money dont fall for the marriage meme and fuck yourself up,even if you think you found a girl that fits your expectations,you'll see later that you were wrong and will be locked in a fucked up marriage,also waste your money that you worked for years and years.

Do you automatically see a hetero couple and instantly go to imagining them fucking?

fpbp

>be me 13 years ago
>have first gf
>tell mother I have someone, ask if it's okay if they come
>"Sure. Is it a he or a she?"
>thefuckmom.mp3
>move on with life and bring over gf

By giving no fucks, I think my experience was vastly less disconcerting than yours. Didn't have to feel guilty for calling my mother names either. Self control and self relativation are nice things to have, user.

Meeting said ex again soon for first time in ages. Could be fun, she didn't age badly.

Gays are fucking sickening

>28 khv lives with mommy, daddy and daddy's bull

Nigger I'm a fag and I've had more pussy than you.

Wtf r u on about, there are women everywhere. I work in the mall and i see cute girls alk the time. Bullshit excuse.

What's wrong with hedonism?

>"yes goy, marriage and family are for idiots! Dont have kids!! Traveling is better! Why waste money on material things if you can spend it in a wonderful trip? "

No, but it eventually does come to mind, especially if they're an odd couple; for example seeing a really tall woman with a manlet. I'm pretty sure EVERYONE has done that.

The point is being gay and in a relationship means that you're touching some other guys dick, that is one of the most disgusting things I can think of. You couldn't pay me to do that.

I don't hate gay people, I just think their lifestyles are disgusting, that's all. It isn't like I'm here trying to beat them up or anything.

The question isn't whether you find it disgusting or not, but rather "why do you give a rat's ass about what two consenting adults are doing if it doesn't negatively affect those around them?"

Tangentially related, why make plans about having a family when you don't even have a relationship?

I think that's more of repressed sexual aggression on your end

Fag here. I dunno what you are mad about but i doubt it's us. Treat your mother better. She was just trying to make conversation

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>The question isn't whether you find it disgusting or not, but rather "why do you give a rat's ass about what two consenting adults are doing if it doesn't negatively affect those around them?"

Gays can do whatever they want, I don't care, just don't involve me with it. I am not against gays, I don't give a shit if people want to be gay, I am not forcing my beliefs on other people, I am just stating my own opinion on sexual relations between 2 men, I just find their lifestyles to be disgusting.

>Tangentially related, why make plans about having a family when you don't even have a relationship?

Why not? I plan my lifting and calories/macros in advance for future goals I want to reach, I plan other aspects of life in advance for other specific goals I want to reach. Why would one of the most important (having a home and financial security for a future goal of having a family be any different?)

What isn't wrong with it?

literal autism

Not an argument

>he behaves like every single man ever up until a couple of decades ago
>must be autism

If there's someone that is disfunctional, it's contemporary society, not him.

>Gays can do whatever they want, I don't care, just don't involve me with it.
>I just find their lifestyles to be disgusting.
You weren't involved, and you do care - as evidenced by the contrarian statements, and you wouldn't have responded the way you did otherwise. I'm all for not caring too much, but - to me at least - it seems like you could use some practise there.

>Why not? I plan my lifting and calories/macros in advance for future goals I want to reach, I plan other aspects of life in advance for other specific goals I want to reach. Why would one of the most important (having a home and financial security for a future goal of having a family be any different?)
Following the analogy, in this case, it looks like you're making a meal plan without having food available or knowing how to cook. Get food first and learn to cook imo. It isn't bad to have a meal plan, but it doesn't serve any purpose either.

You went on Veeky Forums and asked people to not call you gay. Of course they are gonna call u gay. Also i used to have that disgust when thinking about 2 guys. Now i'm engaged to a guy

Trips confirms this
OP is a monsterous homo or underage
Or both

There is nothing wrong with hating and being disgusted by faggots but you look like an autistic closet faggot if you explode cause your mom hinted that shed be okay with it if you were gay, thus implying that youre gay

The proper thing to do, even if you're completely disgusted by faggots, is laugh it off and say that you only like women but desu you gotta have that proper tone or you still sound like a closet fag
Maybe come onto mommy a lil bit?

>not disgusting
>the majority of pedophiles are faggots

I guess this means I'll never be taking dubs/trips/quads seriously ever again, because it's the exact opposite of both statements.

If there's anything I got out of this thread, it's this.

Underrated advice
Calling my mom now

having to plan out every aspect of your life even when it is a complete hypothetical (especially if never had a gf at 28) is a symptom of autism

Where did I say I've never had a girlfriend?

you didn't have to say it, we all just knew it

Just like the closet homo assumptions? Righto, you cunts are useless.

I doubt he "has" to, as in "he has a compulsion to", he just wants to do it.

Never read Aesop? The ant and the the grasshopper?

You sound like the type of person to end up at 50 with no savings.

Nah those are pretty on those nose educated guesses
You're vehemently defending against something your reportedly care nothing about. Yeah you're a fag and a deeply hidden one at that.

23 with a 401k and 70k in my savings. I didn't say saving money was a bad plan, I'm saying his reasoning behind it is worrisome at best.

>they
You're not fooling anyone.

underrated

HURRR UR ACTING LIKE DAT CUZ UR SECRETLY GAY AND CANT HAANDLE IT HURRRR DURRR HAHURHUARHUAR U GOT CAUGHT OUT XD HUR HUR HUR XD

>i see cute girls alk the time

so do i. but "cute" isnt enough.
cute is good enough if all you care about is having a living fuckdoll.
if you want a stable long-term relationship that you can expand into a family, cute simply doesnt cut it. you need loyalty, purity, and good values for that, and most girls simply lack those.

i saw this on pol

man you're on sperging lad

You talk about gay sex like feminists talk about rape, and we all know how that plays out.

hahaha

OP cant even handle his own moms banter

She thinks you dress like a fag and talk like one too, kek

Purity.
Don't most Australian girls lose their virginity pretty young though?
You aren't expecting a virgin, are you?

>Life is about fun

God i hate faggots like you. You are the reason for the downfall of the west.

Itt op is a 30yo neck beard who wants to marry a 11yo because "100 years ago children used to marry adults"
OP needs to move to the Congo

you remind me of someone i once new. his name was adam lanza and he killed his mother along with 20 kids cuz he was a worthless autistic faggot and his mom knew he would suck cock if he was charming enough to get one

Life is about happiness, are you happy user?

Same happened to me and i flipped out aswell