Dicklets of the World rejoice !

Turns out you don't even need one.

Turns out you don't even need one.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/feb/23/golden-trio-of-moves-boosts-chances-of-female-orgasm-say-researchers

Bro who cares if she orgasms?

/thread

guys who want seconds, thirds, GF, marriage, etc ...

That's gay.

Well, Alfred Kinsey already proved that there are no nerve endings in the vagina beyond the first three inches.

The whole "big dick hit my cervix" "only big dicks make me cum" is a literal meme women tell themselves. Vaginal orgasm doesn't exist. There is only clitoral orgasm and penetration indirectly stimulates the clitoris.

why should any chick stay with you and not wander if you think like this.

t. dicklet

>Believing anything that degenerate said

>Altruistic deceit

JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO INSTEAD OF BEING A FUCKING LIAR ALL THE TIME

MAYBE YOU'D COME MORE OFTEN IF I DIDN'T THINK EVERYTHING WAS OKAY

With women it's largely emotional. If you get her in the right frame of mind you can do basically nothing and rock her.

What were those stats about rape again? Something like 70% of women experience orgasm during rape. Are rapists great at sex or is it something about the mentality it puts women in that gets them off big time?

They want to be dominated, for the most part. They want to be submitted, controlled and ravaged by a base beast.
As long as your cock is big enough to be decently felt you have everything you need physically.
The rest is about the emotions you can bring out in her.

I mean, yes, you can eat pussy and the physical action of it will make her cum but if a little faggy dude is doing it to her she's going to enjoy it significantly less than someone she wishes to submit to.

Gotta carry that feral masculine energy into the bedroom. Be a brute. Pandering to her every whim like some sex expert pleasure bot is fighting a losing battle when you can just wade in there and throw her around like a piece of meat.

Do you think a big dick indirectly stimulates the clitoris more, or less than a smaller dick?

Unless she has a mutant vag or your dick is the literal size of a log no amount of dick is anywhere near the clitoris.

T. Virgin

>only having one game
If you're going to have sex with the same person hundreds of times, you should probably have more than one approach to the act. There's a time and place for railing her until she's too sore to walk, and a time and place for precisely stimulating her until she feels like she's having a heart attack. Both get boring if that's all you do.

Clitoral tissue surrounds the vagina, actually. There aren't nerve endings in the vagina itself, but enough force applied to the walls can rub against clitoral tissue.

git gud at secks noob

Oh my god you're awful at sex.

I once gave a girl an orgasm by fingering her asshole.

Checkmate, atheists.

lol what the fuck are you talking about? have you ever heard about the posterior fornyx? I've got a big dick and my girlfriend will always complain if I don't go balls deep because it "feels better deeper"

>Clitoral tissue

You what

Don't know much about the biology of the vagina, but I've always looked at it this way:
Regardless of whether or not the vagina can feel it past a certain point, a bigger dick means potential for longer strokes in both directions on the tissue that can feel stuff, and a shorter dick precludes that possibility.
Basically, it's likely that it's a lie dicklets tell themselves that women can't feel anything deeper than three inches inside, but even if it is true, big dicks are still better.

>the prostate is on average only 3 inches deep

fpbp

>33
>sex with a couple dozen of women
>went down on about half of those
>still not confident i know where the clitoris is
picures dont really help. once you get down there its all just a mess of folds

Its the only thing thats even close to round in shape. You should be able to find it without even looking based on feeling and her reaction alone.

>its all just a mess of folds
Don't go down on fatties, m8.
The clitoris is right fucking there, up top, swollen, if you're doing your job.

>foreplay turns girls on
Thanks genius

This is why you should wear a headlamp and bring and reference book at all times while having sex

you're implying im attractive

Good exercises for tongue endurance and strength?

this

I got married at 18, that was 12 years ago. Always been faithful. Sex gets really boring unless you put some effort into it. We mix things up with costumes/clothes, a wide selection of vibrating toys, some light bondage (cuffs and leg restraints), sex swing, do it in other rooms of the house, take a weekend road trip to bang in a hotel room or national park after hours, etc etc etc

regular ol' lickeroo and dickeroo got old like 3 years in.

Beat boxing, not even joking. I've been doing it since I was about 14 and I can go down on my woman for a half hour straight easily.

It takes her a while to get off, but when she does her whole body convulses then I fuck her mouth. It's awesome.

And practicing rapping fast can build speed.

Basically just become an acapella rapper that makes their own beats