Who does Veeky Forums like more, dumb bimbos or intellectual "feminists"?

Who does Veeky Forums like more, dumb bimbos or intellectual "feminists"?

I feel like that's the only choice nowadays we have nowadays

Asian hookers that don't speak English.

traps

slim cross dressers

men

That accounts for most generic stock, but I've struck gold with a conservative PhD student. She voted Leave in Brexit and is the best fuck I've ever had. I let her put shit up my arse.

Just got to know where to look.

You are wrong. Go out in public some time.

I've never been with a smoking hot dumb bimbo. Kind of want to try it out, but it may just be a "grass is always greener on the other side" thing.

Dumb bimbos to have awesome fun sex with and enjoy life with.
Will hit on intellectual "feminists" when I want to hatefuck a bitch half to death

Moderately smart girls

they may err towards leftism but they aren't always full blown libtards

Dumb bimbos who can shut up.
"Intellectual" "feminists" are all crazy vocal about their stupid fucking opinions and won't stop yakking on about whatever stupid shit it is they're upset about.
>yak yak yak yak user did you hear that Donny Trump said he'd nuke Guatemala but changed his mind once he learned that they're shitlords who deny trans men leave from gym class when they're on their period as a nation-wide protest against the humane treatment of yazidi refugees and other ethnic folk yak yak yak yak
If you don't even LOOK GOOD why should I take the time to LISTEN TO YOU talking about all manner of STUPID FUCKIN SHIT that doesn't even APPLY TO ME when I'm not even on the same fuckin CONTINENT FUCK

The natural Veeky Forums progression, step by step.

Kek

>crazy vocal about their stupid fucking opinions and won't stop yakking on about whatever stupid shit it is they're upset about.
My main problem with them is they make statements just to virtue signal and expect people to just agree. It's like a circle-jerk where they just confirm each-others goodness for having the right opinion. Any disagreement, inquiry or even comment, even if from a feminist perspective, is shocking to them. Not like they hate it, but like they literally did not expect an actual discussion.

I respect bimbos more than SJWs. They know how to have fun and what they do is more noble.

A bimbo trap though... hell yea

So Sarena Valentina's new look basically?

Can't be a coincidence

Feminists are not intellectuals. Fuck you.

I like catholic/orthodox/agnostic traditional qts who are modest thanks

> 2017
still dating north american/western european women

>intellectual "feminists"

oxymoron

>intellectual "feminists"?

>intellectual
>feminist

pick one.

>dumb bimbos
at least they're honest.

>tfw men are better than women at everything, including being women

I dunno about bimbos per se, but for the most part (yeah, I know it's shitty genes I'm passing to my kids) I prefer dumber girls.

It's just less bullshit to deal with.

In general, you want a girl that's much dumber, less education, poorer and smaller than you.

How has thread lasted this long without a SINGLE bimbo trap being posted