Subject : Staking Kucoins for bonus coins

Subject : Staking Kucoins for bonus coins.
How many Kucoins do you currently have for staking.
How many Kucoins do I need to get a decent amount Neo per 3 months.

If you don't know about kucoins yet? It's a share in a exchange.

once the volume picks up on the non-kucoin markets, i expect to see hefty payments in NEO and gas/usdt/eth

just watch

This exchange is literal cancer lmao I'd rather use ED than this shit.

Enjoy your worthless chinkcoins on your ghost exchange that nobody uses.

kek they're the first exchange that will list Redpulse token
literally binance 2.0

Except Binance has the sexiest trade interface in crypto along with instant trades. Looking at the charts on Kucoin are like staring at a potato and outside of people trading their coin back and forth they have 0 volume in any other markets.

The fact that Red Pulse can only manage to get listed there says a lot more for red pulse bagholders than it does kucoin.

It's a new exchange retard, ofcourse the volume is low. Did Binance started with 2 million volume a day? T
Do you always invest in oversold hyped up coins? Go spam in stellar-threads. This is for serious investors only.

I'm signing up to kucoin now, i'll use your invitation code if you send me a little LINK:
0xa852a5108354fabcf2003376659071332a9e3c05

Just post some evidence

Use my code E3a1Jz

cant post links here Its legit

Lol Binance had more volume in NEO and GAS alone on day 1 than this entire exchange does months in. And it is a complete unintuitive eyesore, nobody is going to switch to this assuming China doesn't just come straight out and shut it down for not banning Chinese IPs and hosting Red Pulse.

I saw threads about Coss and Kucoin weeks ago, and agree the idea is attractive, but after taking a quick look at the exchange I noped the fuck out of there. Sure it will probably produce some gains just make sure you dump quick enough I guess.

How many exchanges do we need? Binance already suffers from massive manipulation due to low volume, this shitshow is going to be even worse.

Sorry, but there is no way this exchange will be around by the end of December and if it is it will be completely deserted.

what are you gaining by posting this, are you just fudding to accumulate or ..

He's obviously a COSSIE

hey pajeet FUD discord mmber

What is this guy talking about? Binance is shit. Their charts are garbage. Don't listen to the garbage spewer NEET

how is it an eyesore? it literally looks just like binance wtf

Just trying to help you out, Cossie is even worse btw. Enjoy your bags I guess.

>implying chinks won't be tripping over each other to buy redpulse
>implying a top 10 global volume exchange is low volume

top 10 global exchange in what?

if youre not staking KCS youre doin it wrong

Sign up and use a code from here (mine is E3dHff), post your code afterwards and were all gonna make it

LOL both COSS and KU suck ass its delusional coin holders shilling in hopes they gain volume but no legit trader would use these shit exchanges.

use my code bros

E2TK7a

WE'RE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT

It uses tradingview faggot

The Chinese who want to buy red pulse will

Just get in for the obvious pump you fucking faggot

We're trying to help you

easy x2 from here

>only x2

that's a sad estimate.
10x or go home.

even 10x would be shit when i think about it. i was only able to buy in the first round, so 27 neo. 270*$30 = $8100
lunch money

Market cap would need to be like 1 billion

easily

I'd shit my pants if it did but let's be realistic gentlemen

watch

he's fast

I guess that it will reach a higher marketcap than BNB, maybe twice as much. Why? Because it does everything BNB does and more, there will be the exact same token burns (next one in January), and it has much more intrinsic utility than BNB due to the daily reward generation, which also encourages hodling and staking instead of selling. The exchange is very quickly picking up pace and volume, it already is in the top 50, so we can shoot for a marketcap of $200M+ until EOY.