The real test redpill

Europeans can never compete Middle-Easterns in terms of testosterone

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12608929
academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jc.2005-1643
youtube.com/watch?v=te0RWJwi510
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yahoo answers

if we also started cumming in our animals before slaughtering them we might have chance to get those sweet test gains

>ywn get those sweet designated shitting street gains

>[Proof]

It's not about test

If you have the genes to become hairy then test will make you hairy, but it you don't have the genes then you can blast test and still dont get hairy

as a turk I can confirm I have high test

>beard by the time I was 13
>puberty struck at 7 years old
>6'2" and naturally muscular
>whitefags btfo

Shoo roach shoo

>Live in Florida

I get all the benefits without the missiles whizzing overhead

Turk here also

>Full beard start of high school
>fast gain
>sexual Tyrannosaurus

Based master race

This simply isn't true. People from cold climates have higher testosterone.

b*yaz adamları sikiyim qardaş

Why are white "'"""people""""' so inferior to eveyone else? Honestly I can't wait until they're extinct for the good of humanity

same I can't wait till white people, arab people, jew rats, black people and asians fuck off so the world will be free for the turkish master race to roam the earth

>hurr turks aren't a race
yes we are, I can tell you don't have an insider to tell you this information, the government doesn't want you to know that Turks are simply of a higher quality than the rest of the world

that's why no-one can conclusively identify us as arabs, whites, asians or blacks, because we are turks and our race is unique and unidentified with the global database

turk
masterrace

choose one.

Middle-eastern men have lower test levels than European males. Blacks have higher than both white and Middle-eastern.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12608929

Asians have signigicantly lower test than whites, even lower than Middle-eastern men.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20550541

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jc.2005-1643

Blacks > European > Roaches > Asians

Bodyhair has a small correlation with testosterone but depends on so many other factors that using it as measurement for testosterone would be plan stupid. But what do I know, yahoo-answers guy seems confident.

It's just mutated alleles, we have the same test levels but we get double hairs and our follicles respond better to testosterone. That's why we are hairy, makes sense because in a desert the hair gives shade in the day and insulation at night. Northern euros get it too because of the insulation but central euros and nogs don't get it because they don't need it or it hinders sweating.

Bosniak here. Same sweet T levels as a turk because turkish heritage, but I also get to be a white european.

>tfw hairy chest at 12 years old

>hair is to protect the brain

>bosniak
>turkish heritage

pick one, civic nationalism is bullshit

>He thinks he's a white European

>bosniak
>but I also get to be a white european

lmao

>turkish heritage
>white
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

civic nationalism isn't bullshit in the new world where the natives dont really make up a big chunk of the population and basically everyone is an immigrant.

For Europe though, yes it's completely retarded

i appreciated this post

I forgot to add I'm from England btw

ne mutlu türküm diyene deme
ne mutlu ingiliz-türküm diyene değil ulan
farkı öğren!

ya in new world it makes sense

Mediterraneans have the highest amount of testosteron

okay /pol/. don't cry low-test beta loser, trump will kiss it better.

Pan-Slavic nationalism ftw actually. I don't identify as a turk but no use denying that I have some of that heritage, it's quite visible on my body.

Mom is pure Slav so I look white when my hairy manchest is hidden and I'm clean-shaven. I don't care about BEING white, but looking it sure gives one some upsides!

Cold and heat hampers brainfunction and can even cause damage.

But since you are an actual retard, you thought of "hair protecting the brain" as if it was supposed to be a helmet.

>Bosniak
>Turkish genes
Nigger what? Bosniaks literally converted to Islam as an alternative to getting literally cucked.
As a consequence they have some of the lowest Turkish ancestry in the Balkans.
Learn your own history you retard.

Bosniaks are mostly a mix of Illyirian, Slavic, Celtic and Germanic ancestry - in that order. But then again, by /pol/s standards no one but the inhabitants of that one isolated village in the north of Sweden can be considered white.

It´s already confirmed here
Wish I could say someone will kiss it better but who would want to kiss a lowtest beta

>2017
>still relying on your natty test

Bosniaks as a group might not have much turk DNA in general, my own family does however. Conversion was not always, but was sometimes, followed by intermarrige.

Also from what I've read there's no real Illyirian blood either, but would be cool if there where so might I ask where you read that?

>Also from what I've read there's no real Illyirian blood either, but would be cool if there where so might I ask where you read that?
Literally every historical, genealogical and genetic study ever done.

>Teuton 20%
That's an error, it's "Goths 20%" Otherwise pretty accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=te0RWJwi510

islam will outbreed their men and make europe great again

>Hair is for protection
Charlatans will be the end of this world