When you walk past girls do they glance at you? All arrogance aside...

When you walk past girls do they glance at you? All arrogance aside, I think I'm a decently attractive guy and when I walk past a girl on the street thats attractive I usually glance as I walk past them but I probably make eye contact like 10% of the time. Does this mean I'm not attractive? Do girls not check out guys like we do girls? I-I t-thought getting Veeky Forums would get me girls..?

No, as I'm always staring at them looking frowny.

When I walk down the sidewalk I always just keep my chin up, chest out and eyes forward so I never notice.

>When you walk past girls do they glance at you?
yes, but I don't like 3D women anymore

I think I'm average, and get double takes all the time

They usually do and then look away when I make eye contact.

What do they mean by this?

Why? I find it so hard not to openly gawk at baddies when I walk past them. Especially in the gym when 9/10 girls are where spandex... I cant help but look at your ass when its eating your pants

I only check out guys when they don't notice.

people like looking at attractive people. It's not that they necessarily want to fuck you, but our eyes enjoy seeing attractive people

if you are attractive you will notice not only females looking at you, but men as well

I wonder how many times I have been mired and never noticed.

girls look down then your eyes. they're more subtle

Girls arent as visual as men, nor as permanently horny so they'll look a lot less often, doesn't mean they dont find you attractive. Just staring in the street is not where you'll get a response.

This. Plenty of times ill pass girls who i know or dont know and make no contact, they dont look so it seems like there's no interest - but then 2 hours into a night out and they're draping over me. Dont worry OP.

This.

They've done studies where a baby will crawl to an attractive stranger before crawling to its fuggly parents.

>people just like to look at attractive people. I catch the eyes of girls often. I don't call myself attractive but we are not accurate judges of ourselves.

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

do you look this good?

because if not women wont give a fuck

even a 6/10 can fuck guys like that every day

I don't ogle people because it nakedness me feel uncomfortable so I don't want to make anyone else feel self-conscious.

>When you walk past girls do they glance at you?
Yes, the large majority of them do. (When I'm dressed decently, during the day I wear a suit, on the weekends nice jeans and generally fashionable. - When I walk to the gym though I look like a ninja or a mugger so they usually try to scurry away.)

>All arrogance aside, I think I'm a decently attractive guy and when I walk past a girl on the street thats attractive I usually glance as I walk past them but I probably make eye contact like 10% of the time.
Good for you, keep it up. I've been glancing at them also more recently, but although I'm quite confident in my every day life, in a relationship with a pure hottie, I still sometimes look either straight ahead or just do the quick glance if they are really attractive. (I live in a world financial centre, there are plenty of hot, smart and nicely dressed women about EVERY DAY, and the weather is getting warmer and warmer - jackpot!)

>Does this mean I'm not attractive?
No, not necessarily - how often do you make eye contact with a fatty? 0, that's right. Your attractiveness is of course relative, but so is your posture, your style, your walking motion and generally how you present yourself on the street.
For example, I've started wearing a trench coat again a bit earlier than usually, while most of the people still wear peacoats. Therefore, I am in beige, while most of the others are in dark navy or black. I have deep blue eyes, a young face and a good set of hair. (and as you can see, very braggy) Since I moved to this city I've been getting more looks than when I lived in my second world post-war country.

>Do girls not check out guys like we do girls? I-I t-thought getting Veeky Forums would get me girls..?
Yes they do, and some of them (most of them) do it even more than guys do, especially since they check out guys with 70-80% of their ability, but check out other girls with 100% of their ability.

Getting fit won't get you girls, but it will help.

after getting really asthetic and jacked, i noticed every fucking one staring at me all the fucking time.

it doesnt matter where i am, or if it is a girl or guy, i just catch all kinds of people taking a glance at me all the time.

Where are his nipples going?

I'm a very visually oriented girl- I'm a fucking artist- but I'm smart enough to know that looks aren't everything and I'm busy trying to get shit done, not mentally undress people. Don't get me wrong, I glance at men and women alike and yes women are as horny as men (I'm the one CONSTANTLY wanting to fuck whilst my boyfriend is 'too tired') but I won't ever let someone catch me looking because it's awkward.

I used to get glances back when I was 19-20. I'm 22 now and it has completely stopped to the point nobody gives a shit about me. I don't know what happened.

>even a 6/10 can fuck guys like that every day

lol no

kek

No. I'm 5'5"

What about shorter girls than you though

sometimes, mostly not though

I don't catch anyone looking at me and it brings me down. They look down if anything. Especially at registers. They won't even take their eyes off their cash register duties that I notice.

Fuck. Just need to get bigger

Holy shit is this bait, some gawker in a trench coat staring down girls

I never said all girls at all, just the majority, there are also lots of girls with strong sex drives but again most have less of one.

Still i would be surprised if even an exception checked out girls as constantly as an average guy.

No, my gf doesnt even look at me when we kiss

Now more than ever before, nd i dont really know why. I cut down to 145lb so maybe thats why

Autism

I usually look right past them but a lot of the time I can see them looking at me from the corner of my eye

My eyes just glaze over everything.

Im blind so wouldnt know

most chicks over 18 aren't going heads up with guys walking down the street. they might wanna check you out but don't wanna provoke a response if you catch them; i.e. they might think you're good looking but don't want you to actually approach them cos cbf.

if you wanna get an idea don't make direct eye contact but watch them in peripheral

this is what women do the most the time as well, peripheral looking.

the other alternative is to look in a certain direction for a couple seconds, and then suddenly cut your gaze onto them. if they're looking at you then you'll catch them with that.

Very rarely in any moderately sized city
quite frequently in any moderately sized town
by every single asian tourist whenever I'm in the mountains

babies tend to like looking at me. i'm taking this as a good sign.