Is DBZ the most Veeky Forums anime of all time?

Is DBZ the most Veeky Forums anime of all time?

Duh. That and GTO for different reasons

Hajime no Ippo is.

yes

>incoming anime retards who know random animes

the dragon ball is arguably more Veeky Forums

Ftw am sayian but some figgit made some Chinese cartoon about us and suddenly no one believes me.
Guess I should just blow up planet, too fucked up to sell anyway.

Yup

That's a weird way to spell Baki

Dragon Ball Z yeah. The current thing all but spits on all notions of physical fitness, training, and exercise. Even pushes fat fucks and twinks as being awesome.

Yup

Yup

more like "most shit anime of all time"

Nothing but filler, 10 episode+ fight scenes, and their answer to every fight is just "GET STRONGER POWER LEVEL THROUGH SCREAMING"

Dbz is so fucking shit, no wonder everyone thinks anime is shit and for babies because they associate this garbage ass show with anime

>Not watching Kai even though it's 2017

yes the original cut was shit and everyone who likes it is a retard.

>mfw one of the chief complaints I see of Super by Ztards is "fights not long enough".

Yeah because I want a fight that lasts for literally several months instead of 1 or 2 episodes.

But no, Baki is trash. The art's terrible, with no understanding of human anatomy. The action's shit, with framing so garbage you can't tell what's happening, and nonsense that ignores basic physiology. And there's practically no grappling! Plot's okay, I guess.

Also, Shamo

Toriko

Yes

super IS shit though. everyone is a dyel, I could beat the shit out of Beerus.

No, Super is just shit overall. Goku becomes a god just by holding hands with other saiyans. No trials and tribulations. No endless defeat to finally overcome. Just "here you fucking go Goku go win the fight."

Also the animations were fucked at the start.

>not Jojo
Sorry OP, Dragonshit can't even compete

>ctrl+f "danberu"
> 0 results

I'm very disappointed in you all.

eat shit

>Gohan in DBS has not trained in some time to focus on his studies.
>Somehow him turning into a skinny nerd who gets his ass beat doesnt make sense